Weekly Shop Discussion

• I can´t find this Hamerun Box in the Shop. I see the advertisment at the Login, but I can´t find it in the shop

its bcs this box is bugged and they romeved it from shop before more ppl would buy it ;d

Some1 said he bought this box but got nothing from it.

So what? So is everyone else...

• I can´t find this Hamerun Box in the Shop. I see the advertisment at the Login, but I can´t find it in the shop

its bcs this box is bugged and they romeved it from shop before more ppl would buy it ;d

Some1 said he bought this box but got nothing from it.

Galeas Why is this Item still in the Login Screen? I bought Coins for that box and now there is no box. I feel scammed -.-

• Galeas Why is this Item still in the Login Screen? I bought Coins for that box and now there is no box. I feel scammed -.-

Is it a bug and will be fixed. We are working on it right now. You will probably get your coins back directly.

• I didn´t buy one box. I bought Coins with € for this box, because I saw it in the Login screen. Wasted 100€ for nothing, because nothing else in this worth buying it.

So I get back my € if I write support?

• I didn´t buy one box. I bought Coins with € for this box, because I saw it in the Login screen. Wasted 100€ for nothing, because nothing else in this worth buying it.

As I said the box will be fixed. You'll be able to buy it when it's fixed.

• It has been said before , that the shop is planned months ahead , therefore , it cannot be changed last minute …

Imo they would do that, but they wont cuz someone is buying these rng boxes and its nice profit from it I guess ;d

More valuable than r2b skins by aion's comunity( there are no new skins xd)

IMO they wont change,so again we have had OTHER people suggesting the same thing long ago and the answer the same so may i ask why you wasting your time to actually bother with sth that they wont change?..Like makes no sense.Its not like we are 1241512 users here.If u count its like 10-20 active typing users typing the same things over and over and over.And goin on repeat,confuses me..are people in denial or what?

The thing is, I have around 3 Hours, than I have to drive to the Airport because I´m going on vacation for 2 Weeks. See, I don´t have that much time, because if I log in from Cuba I´ll get banned.

This hamerun box contains the contract or is just a potion box ?

• Even if it´s just an opinion, It´s worth spending money on it.

There should be a hint at the login screen, that currently this box is unavailable, so that ppl don´t spend money on coins because they think they can buy them.

• Well you know the thing is, that it makes no sense that they wouldn‘t implement a new skin in every shop update. Even if it‘s not a skin the community asked for they‘ll get more money out of it then if they hadn‘t added it. It‘s virtual item, they don‘t invest into anything, they can only make more money with it.

So even if I could understand that they don‘t add the skins the community asked for I can not understand why they wouldn‘t add skins at all. I always thought they wan‘t money but they just seem to ignore it or there‘s a new way to make money with a product that actually isn’t offered I don‘t know about.

mECvr6V.png

• When we moved to the new forum in february several people asked for things that were put in shop like forgoten rune skins and several other things so it can be done. ( forgotten rune is still there btw since february )

I don't know in what sense the shop is being planned in advance but .... what is the plan look like ? " nothing new for half a year but rng boxes "

I am not trolling and not even joking , this is not funny.

Skins are one of the few things i buy from shop. Have u planned on changing the shop in this matter or am i just waiting in vain ?

• When we moved to the new forum in february several people asked for things that were put in shop like forgoten rune skins and several other things so it can be done. ( forgotten rune is still there btw since february )

I don't know in what sense the shop is being planned in advance but .... what is the plan look like ? " nothing new for half a year but rng boxes "

Skins are one of the few things i buy from shop. Have u planned on changing the shop in this matter or am i just waiting in vain ?

Again,u are frequent USER ,u have seen that same people including you have complained about the RNG,about the PLAN AHEAD shop update(just like events).They have arleady answered why they do that,(cause what they do),they have already answered they wont reveal their plans and why so much rng.So ye,considering you are active so much,it feels that u have blacked out their answers.

Again,u are frequent USER ,u have seen that same people including you have complained about the RNG,about the PLAN AHEAD shop update(just like events).They have arleady answered why they do that,(cause what they do),they have already answered they wont reveal their plans and why so much rng.So ye,considering you are active so much,it feels that u have blacked out their answers.

Don't get me wrong , i have no problem with RNG stuff , i know they are bought and supportive but i just want some frikin cosmetics also in there.

Lol. I'm wondering at this moment if we're that small group of ppl, is there something we can do about this. Thx

So what? So is everyone else...

• Even if it´s just an opinion, It´s worth spending money on it.

There should be a hint at the login screen, that currently this box is unavailable, so that ppl don´t spend money on coins because they think they can buy them.

As far as I know the box was removed for now. adding such a text is simply not possible.

• are u being ironic,or u dont actually read/see how many users(nicknames) accounts are commenting on certain sections?(OFC referring to EU)