Community feedback-Free Talk

• He's asking for abyssal splinter instance.

It's only open for events. It's currently being reworked with every patch. We might use it in the future but not sure yet.

He it talking about the actual event..that should have been brought long ago..rewarding players?u know?MANY videos etc have been shown in past suggesting to you and aion team to bring to us,instead u provided promos on x-mas.

• abyssal intance is a permanent intance in korea, Na and RU, this intance give alot nice rewards and u want we pay for thats rewards,and make excuses for no add the intance, same u make in the past with avatar event.......

• Galeas why is it only the EU that don't have abyssal splinter instance and the EU only does it as event? every other Aion KR, NA, RU, has it permanent, so why is the EU and GF stopping it being permanent?

• Galeas why is it only the EU that don't have abyssal splinter instance and the EU only does it as event? every other Aion KR, NA, RU, has it permanent, so why is the EU and GF stopping it being permanent?

he gave you ,his response , ''its been reworked'' meanwhile other regions have it pernamently,too bad for GF that this game exists for other regions,thank god for us,cause this way they cant claim something and actually being true.

• he gave you ,his response , ''its been reworked'' meanwhile other regions have it pernamently,too bad for GF that this game exists for other regions,thank god for us,cause this way they cant claim something and actually being true.

Let me rephrase to avoid unnecessary conspiracy theories here. The initial intention was to use it for events. Since then, it has by reworked several times by NC (over the patches) and we didn't use it so far. But there is still the possibility that we will use it in the future.

• About the "this event is a lie" posts... no it´s not. I don´t know why people still don´t realize this after we got those kinds of event for so long now. It´s just too low rates for an event and always was a useless player scam. 30-40% in Aion is still extremely low, especially from +9 and up. I don´t get why you think this rate will give you good results(except you are one of the lucky ones).

So Gameforge is not lying, they just scam players with their events and mainly do events in favor for the people whaling.

Nooothing new, you are always talking about the same thing, it repeats all the time.

And ofc Gameforge know it´s bad rates and they know that people don´t like their events, but they couldn´t care less since it´s p2w company n1 and only cares about €/$ and keep Aion alive only with that aspect in mind even with low playerbase(which is still kinda active though, i mean the dead games are small in playerbase, dead chat, barely pve and pvp activities - while aion is a selfrunner due to it´s gameplay mechanics).

NC is the same now, i think they cared more back then but now they are not better than Gameforge.

• we didn't use it so far. But there is still the possibility that we will use it in the future.

That´s one of your main excuses meanwhile. We can´t give you this now, but we may have it "in the future". We can´t bring that now, but maybe "in the future". Wtf are you talking about? What exactly do you mean with "in the future" all the time? 5 years from now? 10 years from now? Here is the reality check for you: there is no such thing like "in the future" for AION, especially when you don´t start listening to the customers and start getting things done. What are you waiting for? 7.8 is coming soon, 7.9 is coming next and that´s it, even Korea hasn´t gone beyond this point so far, as it looks there will be no 8.0+. So stop putting things that you don´t want to bring anyways ingame "in the future", no one is taking you serious tbh.....

• But there is still the possibility that we will use it in the future.

Omg. Delusional. Telling ppl this is... delusional.

How many thing were promised that will be brought in future events and turend out to be faills or promos. ?

So what? So is everyone else...

• Now U know, that Aion has still magic gameplay, has better settings, close to 85 or 90% of content is to gather by every player very easy. In EU we cant even get basic items for gather this content by everyone. Only one way is to go to the shop and buy them. This wouldnt like be changed, so lets stop complain, because it is useless.

I wont say that, but its some not fair, but what can we do?

____

About this version of patch from Region KR: 09.09.2020

Kelekelio do U have a knowledge about: this version includes also all earlier versions? - i am curious about it, because version: 26.08.2020 has NPC for starshine items //?

• Chill guys, Gameforge is already working to solve this problem, there is a +25% coin promo in the shop.......

But the most funny you have some people who defend the promo event for example you have someone who writed this for the promo shugo game :

When you see this kind of comment it doesn't surprise me gameforge continues to put some event p2w

• Chill guys, Gameforge is already working to solve this problem, there is a +25% coin promo in the shop.......

But the most funny you have some people who defend the promo event for example you have someone who writed this for the promo shugo game :

When you see this kind of comment it doesn't surprise me gameforge continues to put some event p2w

EXACTLY ,is because of this kind of thinking that gameforge keep goin strong with the promo events.