Community feedback-Free Talk

• Well this wouldn't be a problem, if you had the alternative of getting those same items through playing the game. I wouldn't care in that case if rich and lazy people buy them. Unfortunately it's not the case.

I hate stupid people.

• They always sell legendary apostels there. Which are gone in no time.

Someone who believes that these overprized items are really bought by players also believes that there are only 10 items available when they tell him.........

I don't believe in anything. I was just wondering why everybody was emotional about the very limited ingame event but completely ignored these resources.

I think we should not hide the fact the shop is an important part of the game.
    Even players who told me they are more or less F2P are depending on cashing players for years. I just wanted to hear some thoughs about flash auctions. So ty.

Someone who believes that these overprized items are really bought by players also believes that there are only 10 items available when they tell him.........

I believe nothing. I was just wondering why everybody was emotional about the very limited ingame event but completely ignored these resources.

Even players who told me they are more or less F2P are depending on cashing players for years. I just wanted to hear some thoughs about flash auctions. So ty.

what is there to say about the auction my dude....they pretend the DIGITAL ITEMS ARE LIMITED ,i am not even gonna point out the fake fast selling,or slow selling,i remember the first flash auction that came had a pointer (like the speed in the car indicating)if there was any quantity or not and was goin down BECAUSE supposedly people were buying,which ofc was later showns to be not true.EVEN they were selling 1 manastone(red) 1 and the pointer was going crazy supposedly showing people buying it..i mean come on believe that type of ''shugo'' gotta be dreaming.

I believe nothing. I was just wondering why everybody was emotional about the very limited ingame event but completely ignored these resources.

You just didn´t get my point. No one can tell or believes (except you obviously) that totally overprized items like apostel contracts are "gone in no time" like you said. There is just a probably fake counter that gives you the imagination that the overprized apostel contracts are sold in short time. And there is another probably fake counter that gives you the imagination that there are only 10 apostel contracts available. These probably fake counters are only there to create a need in your mind what is obviously working fine in your case......

• he gave you ,his response , ''its been reworked'' meanwhile other regions have it pernamently,too bad for GF that this game exists for other regions,thank god for us,cause this way they cant claim something and actually being true.

Let me rephrase to avoid unnecessary conspiracy theories here. The initial intention was to use it for events. Since then, it has by reworked several times by NC (over the patches) and we didn't use it so far. But there is still the possibility that we will use it in the future.

But why not use it its part of the game and really should be included, it seems there is parts of GF game that are missing so should we say this is not the real Aion?

Chill guys, Gameforge is already working to solve this problem, there is a +25% coin promo in the shop.......

But the most funny you have some people who defend the promo event for example you have someone who writed this for the promo shugo game :

When you see this kind of comment it doesn't surprise me gameforge continues to put some event p2w

Now I not saying this is fact but how do we know it was a real player who wrote that? we don't just like everything else

• Chill guys, Gameforge is already working to solve this problem, there is a +25% coin promo in the shop.......

But the most funny you have some people who defend the promo event for example you have someone who writed this for the promo shugo game :

When you see this kind of comment it doesn't surprise me gameforge continues to put some event p2w

Now I not saying this is fact but how do we know it was a real player who wrote that? we don't just like everything else

i will write you a message private i will explain you

• There is a great deal that could improve the game but it wont be done, you can see that by the way nothing to rework things for new, returning players or even if you want to re roll, if nothing can be done within game for the basic start of the game to even things up a little what do you think they will do to make things better for players.

• Galeas what happened with Gold Sand Shop:

1. Restoration Stone

2. Legendart Transformation Contract Shard

3. Insignia of Experience?

I see only:

1. Combat Experience Extractor

?? Do U have a power to reply?

• Are these things even a part of Korea updates up to 9.09.2020?

/I know the answer/

• Ask AION QA :) they know the answer, too !!

____

About Gold Sand Shop improvement: it is NCSoft improvement for all Regions. I suppose of course like this. Someone is saying "improvement for Russia" - i dont think so.

• If by tomorrow u dont get any answer,u know where to go to get the answer.

• About Gold Sand Shop improvement: it is NCSoft improvement for all Regions. I suppose of course like this. Someone is saying "improvement for Russia" - i dont think so.

you can check on powerbook these changes only for russian server

• What you are listing is not the original KR settings of 7.8, it's a custom change for another region as far as I know. Our Gold sand Shop is the KR 7.8 Gold sand shop (with our custom change for the reagents Costumes and combat Exp Extractors).

Edited once, last by Galeas ().

• Big disappointment

• What you are listing is not the original KR settings of 7.8, it's a custom change for another region as far as I know. Our Gold sand Shop is the KR 7.8 Gold sand shop (with our custom change for the reagents Costumes and combat Exp Extractors).

So what exactly did you hold off to demand a custom change with more useful items for the Gold Sand Shop like robi1102 listed above when there is already the possibility of custom changes?