• While bard got some smaller buffs, SM got only small nerfs along the way. Patch after patch they lowered fears duration, lowered various debuff duration and the amount of it, lowered the amount of dispels and the amount of buffs to dispel, then lastly even added defenses to feared targets. They forgot about the pet part, as now it's almost unusable in pvp. I think it is still maintaining a decent position because of indirect buffs, from gear, transformation, minions, rune&odians, adding additional slots with +12 stigmas and obviously stronger stigmas at +15, just like any class.

If we go back further, the amount of nerfs is even bigger, but back then it was a really stupid class, just like sins, rangers, mr clerics, sorcs.

And sorc is now a vulnerable class, as in the past it was almost impossible as a melee to approach sorcs. They still melt you and can kill you in 2-3 skills if they got you off guard but now nobody is scared of sorc anymore. Too many classes got resists, dispels, teleport and jump skills, and if not, there are minions and items skills to cover you with that now. It's mostly indirect stuff that nerfed sorc, same as those things also toned down SM and other classes relying on debuffs in the past. At least sorc still has a good amount of stuns, as the rest are less reliable now.

There is no balance anymore. Important skills are hidden behind rng or paywall. Stigmas +15, enchanted runes&odians and having the right slots, daevanion skills enchant, weapon skills (lunaris and the HP skill, gl if no veteran), and collections&transformations. At least you can buy one essence every week, that might fail, but good luck farming 60 insignia a week for 2 of them, and that besides buying other items. Aside events like these that come quite rare, it's hard to farm stigmas or experience. Two of the same class are not even the same anymore and they might get different experiences. And after all that, forget gunners or sins, there are robust classes like gladiator and templar that have more defensive stats and skills than dps classes and can deal the same damage. This game makes no sense anymore.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• There's so much complaint and hate towards the game on this forum, yet I bet all of you still play it. It's beyond me why you guys can't just have fun with your friends and enjoy the game for what it is.

Every thread I read is a complaint about something. I also agree the game is not in it's best state, but you guys should stop with all the negativity maaan.

• There's so much complaint and hate towards the game on this forum, yet I bet all of you still play it. It's beyond me why you guys can't just have fun with your friends and enjoy the game for what it is.

Every thread I read is a complaint about something. I also agree the game is not in it's best state, but you guys should stop with all the negativity maaan.

Says a kaisinel owner.

I would enjoy the game much more if I had an ultimate form as well.

I hate stupid people.

Says a kaisinel owner.

Why? Would you get your ass kicked less? Cause I sure didn't. I have Kaisinel, but I only just NOW ( like the past month, cause of the nice event) was able to actually gear up and get things going. You only say that cause you have everything else.

Says a kaisinel owner.

Why? Would you get your ass kicked less? Cause I sure didn't. I have Kaisinel, but I only just NOW ( like the past month, cause of the nice event) was able to actually gear up and get things going. You only say that cause you have everything else.

Atleast you can work your way to the rest. There is no path to ultimate form, just gambling again and again.

I hate stupid people.

• I can't disagree with that.

• I would enjoy the game much more if I had an ultimate form as well.

Why? Would you get your ass kicked less? [...]

It's not always about getting your ass kicked or not tho. Imo, things that just increase your dmg such as daevs, stigmas and collections, are not as strived for as things that actually change your gameplay. Ofc, having these kinda things can change your gameplay aswell, but not to the same extend as having an ultimate transformation does (for the majority of classes).

• Templar nerf divine fury rly messed up burst of this Class , its very hard to kill anything fast

I mean....it's almost as if you're not supposed to both tank someone for 10 mins while also being able to burst them in 5 seconds...? But dw u can do that in 7.7.

What do you mean? Will Templar get buffs in 7.7 or?

It's not always about getting your ass kicked or not tho. Imo, things that just increase your dmg such as daevs, stigmas and collections, are not as strived for as things that actually change your gameplay. Ofc, having these kinda things can change your gameplay aswell, but not to the same extend as having an ultimate transformation does (for the majority of classes).

Try rolling with +0 stigmas, devs and gear + a Kaisi and see how far that takes you.

Try rolling with +0 stigmas, devs and gear + a Kaisi and see how far that takes you.

My point exactly. I was lucky to get that transform, but i've been grinding like crazy for the past 6-7 months trying to get geared.

• Buster that's because most of these people have forgotten how it feels to play without top kek gear and a gzilion accounts with kinah.

Hell most of their alts are better geared than a lot of mains. The last thing we need is kaisi being readily available.

I think ulti form should be reserved for the few lucky whales and/or noobs. It's a broken feature anyway, no point to further the gap even more.

• Right now I consider every class annoying and "OP" if you compare gear differences , transformations and improved skills.

I personally see improved skills weirdly bugged ignoring defenses and not triggering always defense skills like "When HP drops certain level it heals you" due to it counting player dead instead of triggering that skill. Also we realized many dots etc. are ignoring sometimes shield defenses. (Same as bosses in instances).

A lot of who got Ultimate Transformations dont realize how big advantage they get with it. Animations are a lot faster even for casters, running speed etc. even if you max out everything as a legendary trasnform, you cant still get to the same speed as ultimate trasnform can.

Improved skills is pretty much the situation "Who manages to do the first hit to win" or "Who gets the lucky critical strike to cause 40+ k damage).

I consider every class annoying ingame in their own way. But you rarely find people solo anyway, so I guess it wont matter.

I'm 100% sure it would be faster than getting kaisinel, what for [majority of ppl] takes almost 2 years by now (and still counting!)

You can get a gear with a bit of the time (in fact by now i got 3.5 sets on my main and somewhat okay gear on few alts)

You can get like 10 daevanions per week, so that's not really a problem

You can get stigmas just fine with some kinah, which you can farm.

• AionRetailFanGirl99 it's all subjective, isn't it? Gear we can get, quite easily, enchanting it, a whole different story.

Devs blow up just fine. Again, subjective.

Stigmas depend on what server/faction u play as availability is dictated by numbers. Enchanting by yourself is a kinah sink most of the time.

I know of 3 random that got kaisi that would disagree with you.

Ultimate forms should not be available to people with 3-4 sets, improved devs and stigmas. That would just make this game more silly than it already is. Rng, for once, works in the game's favor.

I've never said that having an ultimate transformation is having more impact on your strength than having improved skills. Pls re-read my comment if you actually think I've said that. What I wanted to point out is, that faster gameplay and getting more skills into the same amount of time, things that an ultimate transformation allows you to do, is just way more appealing and satisfying for the player than "just having higher dmg numbers". At least imo.

• Ultimate forms should not be available to people with 3-4 sets, improved devs and stigmas. That would just make this game more silly than it already is. Rng, for once, works in the game's favor.

Heh, that would be unfair, that ppl who put way more efford than you for a way longer period of time (didn't you came back/started like 7.x, and rerolled ely like very recently?) were even more stronger than you? x)

Personally i would say no newbie should be concerned about active players having kaisinel (after 2+ years of playing btw). They will die in 2 hits either way. Only situation where kaisinel would matter is when 2 same-ish geared ppl duel (or in grp pvp), where the kaisinel/marchutan is for example 2x faster cast time (which is I think a case for bard, to the point, that if bard with prigga tries to sleep bard with marchutan, the whalebard can just easily counter it, making it close to pointless to fight).

• AionRetailFanGirl99 yes I did and I have no issue with people 2 shotting me, I'm not absurd to think I can catch up so late, nor am I salty that they would get an ulti form. That wasn't really my point.

But I do have close friends that have played actively on both sides and are still miles behind others all thanks to bad rng (particularly with stigmas and devs). Matching them up vs someone that got a bit more lucky and on top has an ulti would just drive more and more active players away.