Minions in 7.5

• Many people are asking "how to get S-Rank minions in 7.5".

Since Aion 7.5 we aren't able to get A-Rank minions to fuse for S-Ranks. In my opinions it's one of the most important topic next to +15 skills (IF YOU DONT HAVE A S-RANK MINION)

I mean 7.5 is out 1 week now, why dont you add the old open world loot table to gelk/ingi?

Many people came back to aion cuz of 7.5 and there is no way to obtain S-Ranks anymore.

Think about Gameforge, just imagine taking away the only way of farming one of the most important ingame-drops

• I gave time every day to a massive farm and I was lucky, now I have 5x minion rank S. I had more of them, but the merger of 2x minon S reduced their number to me. I have: Kromede battle, Veda of life, Grendal resistant + evading, Sita of deadth. I don't need more. But other players need to have a chance to get them as well.

In 7.5 you can get Daevation chest, legendary and ultimate stones etc. by playing. It should be possible to get a minion rank A lv 4 for the fusion to rank S also by playing. In the current event, it is possible to get a minion rank A lv 2. No lv 4.

So the intention is for the road to the minion rank S to be long or cost a lot of euros. Maybe that will change over time.

• idk i think it's kinda sad, its one of the most important things in the game and it seems like they give no f about it, since there are more than only this thread without any statement from GF

i mean implementing enchantment stones for runes(gamebreaking changer) is more important than keeping/expanding the playerbase by adding worlddrops to gelk/ingi

Edited once, last by akame ().

• they should implement S rank minions in events...dunno why they postpone them so much

Just remember how long it took until the first ultimate transformation was in an event.

Wasnt that like 3-4 months? We had 6.0 since December and iirc we had kaisinel as prize in card event?

My bad, it was ancient form back then.

• Or change drop rate of A minionite from chests in minionite dungeon. 200, not 20. Increase rates x10 and it will be fine

With an attitude like that, I think the official game is nothing for you. Should look for alternatives.

I'm telling you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.

• they should implement S rank minions in events...dunno why they postpone them so much

Just remember how long it took until the first ultimate transformation was in an event.

Wasnt that like 3-4 months? We had 6.0 since December and iirc we had kaisinel as prize in card event?

afaik no. it was as a prize in the card game, yes. but in the one the year after? not entirely sure anymore.

afaik no. it was as a prize in the card game, yes. but in the one the year after? not entirely sure anymore.

I just checked, in fact you're right, my bad. The first card event of 6.x was giving ancient contract and 1 random daevanion skillbook.

• Or change drop rate of A minionite from chests in minionite dungeon. 200, not 20. Increase rates x10 and it will be fine

With an attitude like that, I think the official game is nothing for you. Should look for alternatives.

Let's see... 200 A minionite from every chest. X4= 800 every run. 6400 per week. Still 1.5 minions lvl4 every week (farming i was able to get 1- 6 every day).

+ no rng

- still need to get A minion.

Don't say its the best way, but still an alternative

• how did you get 6400 weekly? isn't it suppose to be 2400 if you want 200 from chest?

you got 3 chest with minionite and 4 runs weekly so 200 x 3 chests x 4 runs

anyway I'm not here for that, I wanted to ask about <[Event] Bundle of Class S Minionite> and when did they changed it to not being broker tradable - ok, nvm, im dumb

Edited once, last by aao ().

• Maybe next elite VR we can expect
    https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188073442

And they dare to say in the daeva's tavern that they try to decrease the rng in the game :rofl:

First elite levels after that tavern : Random contract.

Ty for my casting speed apostle, i'll make sure to never use it.

This whole 7.5 is a fiasco. And removing the lv4 A rank minion contracts from the open world drops was the first mistake. There is litteraly no way for anyone to get a S rank minion in a decent time frame unless they get insane luck and manage to get it on their first fuse of 2.

But hey, this company doesn't care, as long as the oil princes will drop 100k€ everytime they want an item in a random box this management will never change.

I hate stupid people.

Edited 2 times, last by Aura ().

• akame, Aion development was based on one rule: "the more you play, the more you are".

Grinding & farming was what you needed to overpower other players (abyss rank, gear enchantments, crafting...). With GF and the arrival of Free to Play model things got messed up and the rule above changed to "the more you pay, the more you are".

So, use this as not more than a reminder (since the forum is full of this concept), if you want to turn in a wolf use GF-shop and/or invest time and money on GF multi account feature; otherwise, there's no way to rise from the sheep status every base player is.

In my opinion, having end game items on events would mess the things up a little more. An event, right after a new patch, should be designed to allow casuals and alts to fill the gap from the previous patch, and not to rise it some more. Wolfs will still be wolfs and sheep will still be sheep, just a little stronger, for the enjoy of every player.

PS (edit): I just noticed you, akame, told about elite levels that has nothing to share with events. Nvm, just ignore me.

Edited once, last by wahuha ().

• akame, Aion development was based on one rule: "the more you play, the more you are".

Grinding & farming was what you needed to overpower other players (abyss rank, gear enchantments, crafting...). With GF and the arrival of Free to Play model things got messed up and the rule above changed to "the more you pay, the more you are".

So, use this as not more than a reminder (since the forum is full of this concept), if you want to turn in a wolf use GF-shop and/or invest time and money on GF multi account feature; otherwise, there's no way to rise from the sheep status every base player is.

In my opinion, having end game items on events would mess the things up a little more. An event, right after a new patch, should be designed to allow casuals and alts to fill the gap from the previous patch, and not to rise it some more. Wolfs will still be wolfs and sheep will still be sheep, just a little stronger, for the enjoy of every player.

everything you implement to help sheeps catch up will make the wolfs even stronger. Make things easy, sheeps will do it one time.. wolfs will do it hundreds of times. Make it rng, a sheep can catch up by chance. That easy it is.
    granker event proves my thesis.

• they dare to say in the daeva's tavern that they try to decrease the rng in the game :rofl:

First elite levels after that tavern : Random contract.

Their actions certainly dont match the words