What do you want to see in the FUTURE of AION? Leave your feedback!

• i want see once u reach lvl 80 free S rank minion/ Free random legendary form for your class, free +9 at least FULL stigma set

this should be the start for every player once they reach lvl 80.

😅😅😅

"Some Things Never Change"

I back to the game after 6 months break, but I realize I want to wait for 7.7 and new Silentera Fold map without those stupid "time items" like in Catalam xD

• Well, I see 2 possibilities, #1 NCSoft makes Aion 8.0 and makes it amazing how old Aion used to be,

Oh, you mean like they did with 5.x? Which everyone hated like the plague?

Yeah, that´s going to make people come back for sure xD

Everyone hated 5.x because it was the new patch. Like most of us hate what we have now. You can't see in the future.

Later on 5.3 was fun with the easy arena gear, which you could get in 1 day, not like now 1 year.

But looking back every 5.x was million milles better than any 6.x

Which also proves that we have only 4 servers left with 0 content, even if the game is "old".

• Personally, the late 5.x was just about the most enjoyable patch I played so far, a lot of content, somewhat balanced, getting gear was pretty doable with HT and events, getting kinah was super easy, getting stigma was doable, I could just feel some progression everytime I play

• Personally, the late 5.x was just about the most enjoyable patch I played so far, a lot of content, somewhat balanced, getting gear was pretty doable with HT and events, getting kinah was super easy, getting stigma was doable, I could just feel some progression everytime I play

THIS.

7nTrMS6.png

#unlucky

• Open world pvp was dead in 5.x, plus godstones and elemental forms were a plague like never before in any other patch. Both lvl 66 and 75 ones.

Also, agi/will sets were wayy too strong defensive wise.

Most balanced patch was 3.5, best owpvp patch was 1.5/1.9, the only thing I really miss from 5.x is the gold arena 1v1 and the huge build customization with creation points.

Glories/chaos got ruined with the matchmaking system change (you would always meet the same 10 people if you were at the top of the ranking, leading to endless teaming).

Overall it was still better in 5.8 than in 7.x

I hate stupid people.

Edited 3 times, last by Aura ().

• 5.0 worst patch ever destroyed aion totaly, reduced population on every server for 50%, ppl walking with 35+ gear and you 15+ gz. Perfect. Good stones, formes, endless level up, endless alts to gear up, endless farm of suplements, endles inflation of kinah. endless gear encahnting.Ye it was perfect patch. Endless multi accaunting for that ppl have now 20 accaunts.

Edited once, last by Klix ().

• 5.0 worst patch ever destroyed aion totaly, reduced population on every server for 50%, ppl walking with 35+ gear and you 15+ gz. Perfect. Good stones, formes, endless level up, endless alts to gear up, endless farm of suplements, endles inflation of kinah. endless gear encahnting.Ye it was perfect patch. Endless multi accaunting for that ppl have now 20 accaunts.

I never saw somebody with +35 gear in EU.
    In RU, ofc, since they put +35 stuff into wheel of destiny as a reward.
    Plus if you stayed at +15 with your gear, it's your fault as at least +20 was somehow easy to reach.

7nTrMS6.png

#unlucky

• Id say 6.2 and 6.5 was still fine, after 7.0, total garbage that it still is to this day.

Or rather 6.2 - 6.5 was completely fine, but would of needed nerf on SM the first, and AT on the second. Aside from those, it was ok patches. No +15 daeva skills.. no +15 stigmas. 5.0 sucked, 5.1 still meh... 5.3 ok! ---> 5.6 - 5.8 complete and utter p2w garbage.

• 6.5 could have been a good patch if they wouldnt have been so greedy. both ncsoft and gameforge.

i liked the premisse that everyone could ( to some degree) could be on same lvl, that is not the case now.

here is my view on it

1-They shoulnt have implemented +15 stigmas +15 daeva skills, no class should 1 shot anyone.

2-Following the previous, balancing wise, all face offs should at least be 20 seconds, not 1 or 2 seconds like it is now, its fk ridiculous right now. there is no strategy or skills, 0. its just spam everything u have, either if ure a defensive class or offensive.

3-Max transformation should have been Legendary.

4-There should have been viable ways to get this by playing the game.

5-They should never have implemented 20% pot.

6-Crafting, gathering and trade should have been kept. Part of the charm of playing a MMO its the roleplay, and social aspect.

7-Extendable weapons should have been easier to get to the classes that needed.

8- They should have implemented events that would increase open world activities.

for example, kill 1800 ppl in pvp during 2 weeks and get a ancient transformation( if there was no ultimate, with ultimate get legendary) its over 20 diferent legendarys so to get them all you would still need to farm for 1 year. / kill 100 ppl get 1 legendary stone. etc

9-They shouldnt have implemented all these garbages skills from kata gear, weapons from events etc. its so frustrating being in pvp and watching those skills pop left and right passively, no skill/strategy required.

10-Once they removed the godstones, they shouldnt have implemented minion skills. Enought with the RNG ffs.

11-Transformation should only be available during siege!! its absolutly ridiculous that people use this like they using a regular buff. on even number group vs group etc.

13- they shoulnt have items that break the balance of the game like PVP JAM, 100% pot, dispel 3 debuff pot etc

12-Getting legendary/ultimates should have been easier. Actually overall gearing should have been easier. they should have bet on the fact that aion has so many classes and ppl want to play diferent classes. this was a missed oportunity.

they were so fixed in limiting every thing players do, that in the end what we end up with is a game that is in a complete coma.

this notion of long term goals was absolute garbage. people want to enjoy the game now, not in 2 years time man.

i had quite allot more to say, but overall you get the idea. 6.5 was a missed oportunity and now they realize this game is only going downhill they milking every bit they can. a big fat MEH

Edited 2 times, last by yoska ().

• After all this years you still dont understand one basic thing: how are they suppose to run a free to play game with Item shop with skins or motion cards? The pay to win in inevitable aspect of Aion. It has been this way and will stay this way. Wake up and stop crying.

• After all this years you still dont understand one basic thing: how are they suppose to run a free to play game with Item shop with skins or motion cards? The pay to win in inevitable aspect of Aion. It has been this way and will stay this way. Wake up and stop crying.

That's not even why most people are mad. The reason people are flipping is becuase its impossible to reach stuff ingame when playing casually. There are currently 3 types of players in this game.

1. The ones that didn't exploit multiple accounts / shop and are currently being punched in the face and are on the verge of quitting cuz there is no way to keep up for them.

2. The ones that got gifted multiple veteran accounts from friends who quitted and are barely able to keep up without cash shop

3. The ones who dont give a sh** and just buy everything directly from cash shop

Some p2w is agreeable, but literally having every single OP function of the game behind a paywall is not. P2W should be a moderate advantage, not outright ridiculous advantage.

• Considering if they could keep even playerbase around, they can make more money with goldpacks already, since it is rather a "monthly subscription already".

But they need to make silly p2w whale feeding stuff due to players leaving the game, the less players Aion gets, the more p2w offers will happen.

Now they will have even less people to feed money due to people quitting. Also they wont notice the statistics due to all alt accounts out there, they wont even know how many players are ingame in reality.

• Considering if they could keep even playerbase around, they can make more money with goldpacks already, since it is rather a "monthly subscription already".

But they need to make silly p2w whale feeding stuff due to players leaving the game, the less players Aion gets, the more p2w offers will happen.

Now they will have even less people to feed money due to people quitting. Also they wont notice the statistics due to all alt accounts out there, they wont even know how many players are ingame in reality.

Last part makes the most sense, gameforge thinks they have a looooot more active players, when in fact its just 1 person loggin into 3-5 others account (gifted or otherwise) to get gold ingots.

• Its just my opinion and maybe im wrong but to be honest mainly its not gameforge that have to be blamed for how the game is now but Ncsoft.
    Compare Gameforge's Tera and Aion, ofc its not perfect either but the bussines "model" and the way they were able to handle things in Tera is a lot better or was idk how much changed in Tera since i checked it last time tbh.
    Its not like ncsoft would let gameforge to make a lot fairer shop / game compared to NA since if im right they have control over shop prices here too not just events , while gameforge is saving face for ncsoft big time because people mainly hating on Gameforge in EU.

• Its just my opinion and maybe im wrong but to be honest mainly its not gameforge that have to be blamed for how the game is now but Ncsoft.

That´s the thing most people just don´t want to understand.

• What i wanna see is people stop complaining about "p2w"

if u call aion "p2w" then u can call every other mmorpg on this planet "p2w"

name at least 3 items in the shop that u possibly cannot get else where from the game that are so important to the game and to progress

im waiting