What do you want to see in the FUTURE of AION? Leave your feedback!

• Less RNG during events, selectable manastones/enchants at least from event rewards, we already have a big rng wall when socketing, we dont need rng walls everywhere even during events. For the people that say stop qq its free, no its not free at all if you value your time.

• Less RNG during events, selectable manastones/enchants at least from event rewards, we already have a big rng wall when socketing, we dont need rng walls everywhere even during events. For the people that say stop qq its free, no its not free at all if you value your time.

If you value your time you wouldn't play this game.

• Well,im surprised to see something like this.When i argue and read the forum threads i notice that noone want to change nothing.

But,ok,i try to expose my point...

Started playing since september 2009. :scensored: I like it.I loved it.Join in the NC project and start in officials servers.Played,hard,long time.In 2013(if i remember) GF became publisher.Ok,its good.So many friends in steam joined and tryed the new F2P.

In the begining was great.Lot of players,so much friends and the servers was full,more then 30min. in queue.But everything was good.But meanwhile,over the years,the endless patches/versions destroy the magic from the starting...

Why i love Aion?

Reading the lore.Reading the story of the races,Books of the races and choose side-Asmodians.In my heart,i am Asmodian.And start playing.Always asmo-side,dont judge me,please.And fall in the race-stories.Was trapped into the conflicts between the asmos.elys and balaurs.And love playing for the eternal war between them.Every elyos was my enemy.Played leading by the game magic.

Ok,back again.Over the ears was implemented lot of new maps,ok,still good.In the years had been so many events-nerfing, squeezing players' wallets.New upgrades with the items-stones,stigmas,enchants...The game turned into unfriendly for the newcomers.Disappointed,stop played.For like 6 months.A new patch.Joined to see whats new.The game was so rogue against me.Lot of new stuff.Tryed it for 2 months,quit again.With my love to Aion in 2014 i joined again.Lol,thats was some new game,like Aion,but not the same.P2W model was everywhere.In the first month quit again. :scensored:In 2017 i get back.(played in Anuhart server for years).Well...i was feel like newcomer,foreigner,was fall in some new universe with familiar visions only..In week completely quit Aion.Hear that,the old maps are gone,there's no more reshanta,the core...WTF is going on with this game?A rapidly leveling of the new hero to join faster in the pointless pvp without storyline,fight training during the leveling,etc.

Rapidly leveling in day and join faster in the pvp(and market spender).Thats the only point of the game now(this i hear from my frineds(also finished all after me).They told me this:Remaining players are only persons,that are invest lot of money in the game-traders/spenders that exploit game economy.Бusinessmens that enjoying only with events-new way to make money.Love Aion,but never get back in this game condition!

My opinions are:

1.Make different business models-stop this :scensored: or try new model(parallel to the old one).Many famous MMOs have achieved success and fame only with B2P or P2P.

2.Stop with pointless patches.Peoples love familiar atmosphere.No need new maps(and delete old ones),instead this,you can make new weapons.In example(never played ranger) you can make crossbow for the rangers,or rope/lasso for the assassins,non-appearing on the radar...Whip for the chanters..Properties of the grounds - swamps, ice, water, impact on the abilities of the characters-slow running,sliding etc

3.Stop the horrifying events.Easy way to pocket-milking players,right?!

4.Make the game simple and understandable -manastones,enchantstones,godstones is enough i think...

5.Remove the servers-will be great if players can play in one realm,no rookie servers,no other :scensored: to divide the players.Collect all the players in one or two servers.

6.And please,how you think about new classes???Cyberpunk-like robot in fantasy game?LOLGunslinger?Whats was their role in the conflict between Ariel and Zikel?LOL.A Muse?Singing a sleepy songs?For the glory of dead game?Are you lost your mind?

Around the world there's are communities with Aion's ex-players.They talk.And hoping.Just find the way to bring them back.

Conclusion:

1. Start fresh, according to another business model(or fully different from current),can be parallel with this one.Peoples can choose what to play. Make people believe in you again. A monthly fee with a modest price will bring back all old players,they hoping to see Aion alive again.Remove P2W capability.P2W kill the good game.

No endless patches and new versions every year.

Support only for bugs and errors in players.

For this reason, the fee is low.

2. A version of the glorious years of Aion, 4-5 years ago will satisfy all-many play areas for playing the history of races and the battles between them.No new zones are needed. The ones described in the story reinforce the atmosphere of the game.

Are you crazy that you removed Reshanta? This area is the basis of the stories about the game.

3.Stop with this events,dont mess with the clear,natural gameplay.Let the warriors fight clearly,with the original game's magic.Dont force players to spend more,and more and more after each patch(event).Make the players believe again in GF.

Hope to see one more time how we ride through Heiron and mass-kill elloyses.Or Attack Veille.Or just sit calm in the shadows and wait for poor ely in Inggison.I hope,i hope,but,maybe,this time is gone forever...

LET'S FLY AGAIN!

- Zapiel

Edited 2 times, last by TEGYAN ().

• 1. Start fresh, according to another business model(or fully different from current),can be parallel with this one.Peoples can choose what to play. Make people believe in you again. A monthly fee with a modest price will bring back all old players,they hoping to see Aion alive again.Remove P2W capability.P2W kill the good game.

This is a few years too late. People moved on to different games without pay-to-win microtransactions.

Don't think anyone would pay to play Aion, best they could do is open a 2.* server and patch it yearly up to 4.* then stop. The servers have to be free and absolutely zero p2w.

This will not happen though.

The issue is they lied about the game, they first said it will not be p2w, they slowly pushed the boundaries. Plus Korea kinda abandoned this game.

• Don't think anyone would pay to play Aion, best they could do is open a 2.* server and patch it yearly up to 4.* then stop. The servers have to be free and absolutely zero p2w.

I would.

Keep in mind most of the current active people have arrived with f2p having migrated from pservers.

Those that played since NC times are few and far apart.

I would too if it were 2011 or 12. It's 2020 and the game couldn't hope to justify p2p without a major overhaul.

• Facts are nothing is changing at Gameforge and they're leaking players hard.

:scensored:

And that's how this game will be, half a year behind in patches, no fix for western audience, cash shop on a roll of course that's priority #1 alongside with "promo" events.

Let's look at it in a "what if" scenario. How will players return to Aion?

Well, I see 2 possibilities, #1 NCSoft makes Aion 8.0 and makes it amazing how old Aion used to be, reduces the cash shop etc.

Or #2 Gameforge makes a classic progressive server without p2w.

Both are probably never going to happen but ey

Flaming.

- Zapiel

• Well, I see 2 possibilities, #1 NCSoft makes Aion 8.0 and makes it amazing how old Aion used to be,

Oh, you mean like they did with 5.x? Which everyone hated like the plague?

Yeah, that´s going to make people come back for sure xD

• Well, I see 2 possibilities, #1 NCSoft makes Aion 8.0 and makes it amazing how old Aion used to be,

5.0 was cancer, still better than 6.x/7.x tho, cuz atleast we had content and a better class balance (not perfect, but better than rn)

I hate stupid people.

5.0 was cancer, still better than 6.x/7.x tho, cuz atleast we had content and a better class balance (not perfect, but better than rn)

Last time I quit, there were already too many 75s with those God awful deava xforms. The talk of minions, estimas, plumes, serums just made me say nyerk it and quit.

7.5 looks promising if zergers are kept busy enough to stay clear of the inggi/gelk narrow roads.

I still remember red blobs in those maps.

• i want see once u reach lvl 80 free S rank minion/ Free random legendary form for your class, free +9 at least FULL stigma set

this should be the start for every player once they reach lvl 80.