[Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

• Crusade, how many billions of mobs you killed to get that amount of materials :biggrin:

Around 2500.

had to kill some time until quest mobs/gathering stuffs respawned, so just farmed mobs in the meantime.

Ofc, had to farm Ancient Keberium for that as well, but it´s not that hard to just stay afk in keberium farm alliance for a few hours when you are doing something else anyway.

• Galeas can u make some changes about pandora pvp/pve so afk players can be kicked?

Yeah great idea have fun getting kicked several times a day because the leader doesnt like your or wants some of his friends in it that were to slow...

• Galeas can u make some changes about pandora pvp/pve so afk players can be kicked?

bad idea. people will abuse it to get the rewards from chests. they will kick also no-afk players for sure. I mean there already people that abusing the system to join pandora without being in alliance and hitting the box in the end to stop people completing quest - not sure why this even works but well.

giphy.gif

Yeah great idea have fun getting kicked several times a day because the leader doesnt like your or wants some of his friends in it that were to slow...

Galeas can u make some changes about pandora pvp/pve so afk players can be kicked?

bad idea. people will abuse it to get the rewards from chests. they will kick also no-afk players for sure. I mean there already people that abusing the system to join pandora without being in alliance and hitting the box in the end to stop people completing quest - not sure why this even works but well.

If u loose even that poor reward only because some ppl are too lazy to roll fast i think is worth to implement kick sistem because abuse can be banned but they cant do much against afk players .Take a look on neviwind who is afk = kick .

Ghost

• Funny question:

Hererim mine, left path, round room with Klaws - what I'm supposed to do there?!?

I have absolutely no idea... as soon as I finish those Klaws they spawn again :D

• who cares about the 3 golden manastones that you cant roll on because your alliance isnt rolling that fast the encahntment stones and the purple/ultimate stones are always distributed amd btw gf will never ban those guys who will abuse kick system

• the best is to make it 2 runs per account and like this everyone will get in :D and nobody will play with all the chars/alts ...is to simple ...but yea nonstop alts and alts

• All entries in this game are per character, not per account. Making it per account would probably require a lot more changes from devs and would set up a bad precedent.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• well you want a solution to not meet so many alts ...that is one but yea the people like to have 100 alts and keep making kinah from that and the others to have that cube maybe in next patch ....the think is simple dont be sad pandora is one instance that maybe some of us will make it in the next 2-3 month because now ....nobody can , and is very sad

• Then if you enter on multiple accounts, making entries per account would solve absolutely nothing for those kind of players.

People spam these instances with their main. You have infinite entries on your geared main. Making them limited per character not per account would make less people join since a lot of players don't have that many geared alts. It's actually a bit harder to gear alts when there is so much more content you have to do in the game and little time at your disposal.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.