[Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

• From what I see, he has Rank-S minion, stigma +15 and daevanion +15.

He his using an apostle, so if you don't have one you are a bit slower, and he moves as soon as he can after pull.

propably a big casher boy.

No. This is Stella EM. CS or no, you won't have any advantage (there is no cubus for this instance).

Maybe he is using 20%, didn't see well, but even that... that's no big casher boy.

Did you identify your gear with magical and physical def on very armour part ?

• Looks like its about positioning yourself when you get pulled. You cant be behind him when he does the pull because then you lose precious time.

Not 100% sure about the slow, if its % movement reduction having an apostle (70% speed) or Kaisiniel helps a lot.

I was able to run from him after the pull with Vampirina form.

• I know what you mean, but your post is basically countering itself xD

Obvious is obvious, sure some people just play 24/7 and maybe got all what´s possible themself without spending any buck but that´s really rare and hilarious to believe. Anyway, i couldn´t care less - the only problem for me for soloing stella em are the mechanics which aren´t working for me like for others, that´s all.

Your last sentence is a joke or? Do i look so new to the game to you? :D

twardy

Yep, that´s what i thought too and i did this right often enough i think, so it´s propably just that Mastarius is too slow for this.

• Obvious is obvious, sure some people just play 24/7 and maybe got all what´s possible themself without spending any buck but that´s really rare and hilarious to believe.

Nop. You just needed to be there to the good events :

- THE GRANKERS ARE ON THE LOOSE!

- TREASURE HUNT IN DUMAHA

- EASTER HERO TRIALS

- STORMWINGS

I could gave you a list of people who have all those things I told you about :

- without CS

- without playing 24/7

- just by being there for the good events

but you know, naming on forum & everything else ^^

Your last sentence is a joke or? Do i look so new to the game to you?

Well, no, but since you consider you are taking more damage than he is, that is a question to ask. This was purely asking for the sake of asking to understand why you are taking more damage ;)

(you could by example have hp/def/acc/crit, which is an option)

• Anyway, i couldn´t care less - the only problem for me for soloing stella em are the mechanics which aren´t working for me like for others, that´s all.

???

We're talking about running away from the boss after the pull, in which world is that considered as actual mechanic which cant be working same for everyone?

Vampirina has the same speed as Mastarius btw.

Trying to help here: Use Dauntless Spirit or Leibo Protection before or Grendal Minion skill after the pull, if you cannot run away from the boss with the slow on you. Make sure you are already a few meters from the boss right before the pull on the shielding methods.

I'm telling you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.

• ^I refered to both this and that i don´t see the green shait at first boss^^

And well, you say it... same speed and i always position at the front of boss and in the direction i have to run(so i don´t have to go through boss after pull) but it still killed me most of the time yet.

I may try Dauntless Spirit though, i always doubted this would let me survive the hit though.

• After this skill, when boss is hitting his hand in the floor - try be 1m in front of him and also - to have possible all room behind u. Grab is like this: less distance to boss = less distance to move by grab. And just move range 16m - but with the direction mostly to the centre of room, to have chance catch next green where is sometimes very far from U. Need to remember also - U R getting damage from the floor after 1s with -10% and +10% (0.9s - 1.1s). Also jump in same time when red floor has been spawned (game remember ur position and not counts jumps - thats why many people die thinking jumps is counted to the time' escape) - if U jump bf moving - U will be closer to the target but game will count time' escape when Ull end a jump - so it is like +0,5s to Ur time attack :)

U could check this what i just wrote - the situation. If this will help = with pleasure.

____

EDIT: about p/m def: i agree with Kayiane. The better defence is the lower damage taken. Also U could think about Ur shoes: P D / M D / Speed / Crit instead of HP / one def / Speed / Crit.

Edited once, last by robi1102 ().

• new servers when? fix this [...] finally, why is everyone teleporting around like someone gave teleport hacks away for free, no its comes better, you stun one? no [...] problem, let him be 20 meters away till he is reachable

Edit by Isobel : Vulgarity

Edited once, last by Isobel ().

• anyone maybe have table with burning altar/starshine acc stats compare? which one is best (full altar or sunshine set + altar ring/earring)?

and how many anima stones can drop in prom?

• Starlight Magic Items:

p def:

(1764 x2) +650 +759 = 4937

m def:

[ (1764 x2) + (240 x2) ] +375 +759 = 5142

Burning Magic Items:

p def / m def:

[ (1837 x2) + (240 x2) ] + 790 = 4944

Accesories: for me more important is defence than burst. 175 more defence - it seems -works better than 73 attack. But it depends always on a way of build oneself.

Edited once, last by robi1102 ().

• anyone maybe have table with burning altar/starshine acc stats compare? which one is best (full altar or sunshine set + altar ring/earring)?

and how many anima stones can drop in prom?

(I didn't include accuracy nor crit, as it was the same in each case)

t7Gq8Lb.png

(PS : if you see something wrong in calculs, don't hesitate to tell me, and I'll verify the formulas)

• is last time for 3 years every 3 month...... the best is just to put a new gold pack with other benefits and not to buy every 3 month 20 gp to have even more days on my account i think i will die and the children of my children will have still days for aion ....