[Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

• Dayly quest "Protector of Katalam" in Katalam is bugged?

I did it 3 days ago, today i was lucky and got again the weapon, wear it etc, but... quest did not appear! what did i wrong?

Die soon after you loot the box, quest should pop up after spawning at kisk.

i dieid at least 5x times after loot and after wear it xDDD and nothing did not appear. weapon is, quest is not =(

• Dayly quest "Protector of Katalam" in Katalam is bugged?

I did it 3 days ago, today i was lucky and got again the weapon, wear it etc, but... quest did not appear! what did i wrong?

Die soon after you loot the box, quest should pop up after spawning at kisk.

i dieid at least 5x times after loot and after wear it xDDD and nothing did not appear. weapon is, quest is not =(

Did you complete it after receiving it for the first time tho?

I lootet my First weapon 2 days ago and got the quest instantly, but i did´nt manage to complete it yet, since you find absolutely no one or a zerg xD

Maybe you still have it in your Questlog, or it´s a 1 time only quest.

• no, ofc i doidi not have it. today i looted this weapon again and quest appear, let's see what will be tomorrow. i think the reset time of quest is not 9-00 as ussually

• no, ofc i doidi not have it. today i looted this weapon again and quest appear, let's see what will be tomorrow. i think the reset time of quest is not 9-00 as ussually

Ok so i completed the Quest today at around 2Pm and after picking up a new Weapon i got it again.

• Probably as we got used by now, when the next big patch comes. When 6.5 was here, we got the rest of the 6.2 with it. Same happened in 7.0 and 7.2. So I suppose the rest of 7.2 will come with 7.5, which sucks big time if that happens because 7.5 is making some of those later 7.2 patches less rewarding.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• but when it came to grankers event, fix came almost instantly, cuz galeas was back on monday and they started to think what to do, and after they figured it out i guess it took korea 24h to deliver

• They said they asked for it, not that they will implement one asap. It's a patch where you can freely move not only your kinah through account warehouse but also crafting materials and crafting items and spirit fragments. They have only to lose by implementing it sooner.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• I would like to know if these boxes will be delete after event since on info, it doesnt say that but I want just to be sure gMg1RQn.

If my image doesnt work, ill let link here too: Box <3

Galeas My lord help me pls.

• Probably as we got used by now, when the next big patch comes. When 6.5 was here, we got the rest of the 6.2 with it. Same happened in 7.0 and 7.2. So I suppose the rest of 7.2 will come with 7.5, which sucks big time if that happens because 7.5 is making some of those later 7.2 patches less rewarding.

They did say there would be another 7.2 patch before 7.5 whether that has changed or not? but if so, i'm guessing it could be 2nd week of Jan maybe.