[Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

• What is with this enchantment rate? Is it the same like in 6.5 or 7.0 or maybe some it is not such like before? Why this post? Everyone knows this enchantment rate during enchanting legendary item from 0 to 1 by using ancient enchant, right? So now explain me, how is it possible, to not get +1 from 0 - yes only +1 by using 17 ancient enchants? Maybe i forgot use an ultimate enchant for it, no?

EDIT: Galeas don't i know about something?

• As always it is luck based. Sometimes you are lucky, sometimes not.

But there is an interesting question: did the rates of enchanting change since 6.5, Galeas? As we now have 7.2, was there any change in rates (not necessarily intended by GF or without informing us, but by NCSoft)?

When we still have the 6.5 rates, do you know why there was no change?

• As always it is luck based. Sometimes you are lucky, sometimes not.

But there is an interesting question: did the rates of enchanting change since 6.5, Galeas? As we now have 7.2, was there any change in rates (not necessarily intended by GF or without informing us, but by NCSoft)?

When we still have the 6.5 rates, do you know why there was no change?

No, there were no changes with rates.

• A friend of mine fused four ancient transformations and he got a green transformation.

Wasn't there a 100% chance to get at least a ancient/same level transfo back when you fuse with 4 transformations or more? Is it possible that this has been changed by ncsoft without information?

He also told support about this, but they couldn't do anything.

7nTrMS6.png

#unlucky

• A friend of mine fused four ancient transformations and he got a green transformation.

Wasn't there a 100% chance to get at least a ancient/same level transfo back when you fuse with 4 transformations or more? Is it possible that this has been changed by ncsoft without information?

I think NA had something like this as a custom change, afaik we never had it in EU

Wow, in description is "(...) 4 or more transfo u not get lower level contract (...)".

Very interesting

EDIT:

Aion Support should give Ur materials back and remove an effect already received. Why? Caus of this description and - as u wrote, simply not true :( - sad this

EDIT:

>> fusing 4 legendary contract and receive ancient ... i think if someone happens, also the same situation like Acleric

Edited 2 times, last by robi1102 ().

• Galeas

Tomorrow Red Katalam daily quest ''Protector of Katalam'' will get fixed.
    It was a ten times repeatable quest with a special reward for the tenth time.
    Will the fix include the reset of anyone's progress or we still keep it?
    Would be a bit annoying if people, who are at like 9 out of 10 times gets resetted to 0 out of 10 times again.

I think NA had something like this as a custom change, afaik we never had it in EU

For NA - afaik - it was like they could also fuse only two transfos without getting a lower grade, but in EU it says that when you use for or more transfos, you won't get a inferior one.

You can read that when you navigate to Transformation Window > Fusion > "?" (hover to read the hint)

7nTrMS6.png

#unlucky

I doubt that. I fused a lot of transformations on the testserver and that never happend. Maybe he did a mistake and only used 3 but that is something the support can check. :)

~ Sparx ~

• what is this random shugo spawn randomly at altars implemented in todays maintenance? dont tell me u listen to the community and they implemented ultimate coupons for everyone with a limit....

Galeas ca we get more info regarding this pls...so people know what to look for ty

• what is this random shugo spawn randomly at altars implemented in todays maintenance? dont tell me u listen to the community and they implemented ultimate coupons for everyone with a limit....

Galeas ca we get more info regarding this pls...so people know what to look for ty

There is info in the maintenance post ;) For now, it's not in use. You'll know more in the upcoming weeks.

• Excuse me but two very shorts question.

• When will we have the upcoming 7.2 mini-patches that Korea implemented ?

• When will Gameforge allow people to actually get Kaisinel & Marchutan transformations ? Or at least around 1 or 2 opportunities every months to fuse legendary ones ?

I don't know if we were back in 4.0 times and if Gameforge had the same business model back in this time, it would be as if GF made Movement/Atk/Cast speed / Crit scrolls (lasting for 5 minutes) UBER MEGA rare and 80% pay to win obtainable.

Not mentionning the 30 min / 1 hour ones, that would have been in the top list of Elite Rewards lul.

Or after doing 7 specific quests every week and after 8 weeks, people would have gotten 1 RANDOM 1 hour Speed / Crit scroll.

I'm 100% sure you'd have done that but hopefully that new Aion team wasn't here to screw up the game.

• Just out of curiosity, will the Vashiro thread/document make any difference to future patches?

Galeas I will take it that with no reply the answer will be no.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

Edited once, last by Xeon ().

• Just out of curiosity, will the Vashiro thread/document make any difference to future patches?

Galeas I will take it that with no reply the answer will be no.

As always, impossible to say. Yes it will be forwarded but I'm never making promises like: hey we will apply everything that was suggested. You know it doesn't exactly work like that.

But for sure the suggestions will be sent to the Team.

• But for sure the suggestions will be sent to the Team.

There are a lot of suggestions there, will Gameforge be picking the best ones that can easily be implemented and sending their own EU endorsement or report?

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

There is info in the maintenance post ;) For now, it's not in use. You'll know more in the upcoming weeks.

Will the shugos stay if the next event starts? It seems like we can buy unlimited keys without knowing what to do with it^^