Aion 7.5

• literally nothing changed. they were limited to +20 even before and as unreachable was anything beyond +10 it still is.

1st of all before wasn't limited to +20 was unlimited... 2nd you are talking about something that you have no clue about how is going to be for us at least. Maybe we will have enough tries thru events, maybe there will never ever be something in shop which would help you to achieve a better chance to upgrade this weapon and we will have in game ways only to get these stones. This crying is advance is literally hilarious... wait to see how is going to be, what is going to happen, bring constructive ideas instead of using a full box of napkins before you can even see the update on live servers. Ultimately, even if hard or unreachable... how will be for you might be for the others too so then again what's the problem again? Jeez...

~We become what we believe~

Edited once, last by Khrysto ().

• literally nothing changed. they were limited to +20 even before and as unreachable was anything beyond +10 it still is.

1st of all before wasn't limited to +20 was unlimited... 2nd you are talking about something that you have no clue about how is going to be for us at least. Maybe we will have enough tries thru events, maybe there will never ever be something in shop which would help you to achieve a better chance to upgrade this weapon and we will have in game ways only to get these stones. This crying is advance is literally hilarious... wait to see how is going to be, what is going to happen, bring constructive ideas instead of using a full box of napkins before you can even see the update on live servers. Ultimately, even if hard or unreachable... how will be for you might be for the others too so then again what's the problem again? Jeez...

your ignorance only makes it so much funnier.

• Saying it wil be hard to enchant this gear... is stupid and naive at the same time. When we got feathers in 4.x it was also hard... until they started selling serums in the shop xD

This gear will be monetized hard, maybe not in the 1st patch but later - for sure. Its just matter of when, not how hard.

• You are arguing against Kelekolio and his AION Knowledge? Good Luck.

Ummm, who is that? I just state real facts and a random name you mentioned doesn't seem like a valid argument to me...

literally nothing changed. they were limited to +20 even before and as unreachable was anything beyond +10 it still is.

your ignorance only makes it so much funnier.

You reply has 0 sense so I will let it be as I don't think this discussion has sense to be continued further... not with you on the other side at least.

Ummm, who is that? I just state real facts and a random name you mentioned doesn't seem like a valid argument to me...

He's the creator of Aion Powerbook if i'm not mistaken

tumblr_npu9hwGpxp1t67sx6o1_400.gif&key=efaae53e79ac92673a90611bd9091d2461437280e81a1159e5f8a67e68cce0bd

• Saying it wil be hard to enchant this gear... is stupid and naive at the same time. When we got feathers in 4.x it was also hard... until they started selling serums in the shop xD

This gear will be monetized hard, maybe not in the 1st patch but later - for sure. Its just matter of when, not how hard.

Ok, so seems like you know the future better than anyone else. You think that life is a mirrored image of the past and it will repeat over and over until its end. It's your vision and your opinion but flash news... things might change and you cannot always give history as a valid example of future image. People might learn from their mistakes and game/everything might change. But I suppose your crystal ball is better and you know how future will look like. So then well... I think you can open your own business and predict the future for everyone else for a price maybe. Also even if 1 patch later would happen what you said this doesn't mean that every f2p player which is playing more than 10 minutes per day will not get enough resources to do it by itself from events and etc. But yeah... you know better Nostradamus... :\

He's the creator of Aion Powerbook if i'm not mistaken

He doesn't type this information... he just copies it even if would be this way. So then again... there are many databases and I don't see anything that makes him the best player in game or a genius nor giving him prediction skills. I don't think you can read Korean minds either if you copy some infos from here to there. He does a good job nothing to say but this doesn't make him the next American president either.

Ok, so seems like you know the future better than anyone else. You think that life is a mirrored image of the past and it will repeat over and over until its end. It's your vision and your opinion but flash news... things might change and you cannot always give history as a valid example of future image. People might learn from their mistakes and game/everything might change. But I suppose your crystal ball is better and you know how future will look like. So then well... I think you can open your own business and predict the future for everyone else for a price maybe. Also even if 1 patch later would happen what you said this doesn't mean that every f2p player which is playing more than 10 minutes per day will not get enough resources to do it by itself from events and etc. But yeah... you know better Nostradamus... :\

You right, I was bron yesterday and started playing Aion this morning. Im sorry.

wtf dude?

Its late evening for Aion if you know what I mean, does this game even has real staff of game content producers in Korea? Most of the stuff we get is "from past", refurbished and marked as new content.

"People might learn from their mistakes and game" - this is funny, because they do everything to keep this game on life support and moving all the recourses to the mobile games market where all the money is now.

Less and less people play Aion, not only Korea but also in other regions. At the same point Aion has a loyal stable group of players that put a lot of money into it. If these people have max gear and Ult transform you have to give them something new... and here comes the new "infinite" serums. Yes, these serums and infinite gear will be the new moneysucker in this game, you dont have to be a prophet for that.

Are we playing the same game here? Since a few years ago, there is always something in the shop to go through any process faster, and events never gave us all the things we needed, just bits of it.

The gear enchant is limited to +15 now on live servers, since players complained about it. That is all they could do. On the other hand, players will sure go for it. As you can see, the fail chance is not that big, somewhere under 10%, although the success is lower and lower. Players gambling is nothing new. Nothing stopped players from fusing 2 legendary contracts, when the success rate is so low and the failure chance so high. Same with daevanion skills or stigmas or gear enchantment in 5.x. And for any of these there was the shop to be able to achieve that. Let's not pretend that suddenly this game will change its direction and do it differently this time.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Infinity gear was always soft capped with it's success and break rates, and then hard capped at +20.

• Probably all rage and negative feedback we posted here before even getting the patch, the same stuff did the korea playerbase express so they decided to change it for now...

Same gonna happen here as we even saw with 7.2 patch, it got a fast fix...which is fine...and it should happen more often

• If NCSoft offers infinite +8 gear as the only way to improve on black feather with a high risk of breakage then they have not learned anything from 5.0.

We are already suffering from general stone nerfs especially ultimates with a high rate of failed enchants, including stigmas and deavanion skills

There is even going to be more enchantable 7.5 accessories gear.

It's time for Gameforge to say "NO" to 7.5 total equipment failure in any form, nobody wants it in Aion EU.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• If NCSoft offers infinite +8 gear as the only way to improve on black feather with a high risk of breakage then they have not learned anything from 5.0.

We are already suffering from general stone nerfs especially ultimates with a high rate of failed enchants, including stigmas and deavanion skills

There is even going to be more enchantable 7.5 accessories gear.

It's time for Gameforge to say "NO" to 7.5 total equipment failure in any form, nobody wants it in Aion EU.

End of 5.x was more than fine thanks to adjustment from GF (elite rewards and hero Trials) + breakable, unlimited gear is great way of earning more money so don't see a reason GF wouldn't go for it

• tbh no matter how we loot at it they gonna implement it cuse its a nice cash income for them...so there is no way around, most gonna have ultimate silent black gear +15 , and try maybe + the infinite weapon as well not that we gonna swim in infinite stones anyway....

• End of 5.x was more than fine thanks to adjustment from GF (elite rewards and hero Trials)

Yes end-of only, after half the player base left.

Why shouldn't GF go for breakable gear again?

Because like 7.2 if you introduce something players don't like they sadly tend to leave.

• tbh no matter how we loot at it they gonna implement it cuse its a nice cash income for them...so there is no way around

There is always a way round, and there is a limit to how much some players will use the cash shop.

If players are having fun with rewards, populations remain high and so does cash shop income.

It takes a long time to build up a good loyal player base, it only takes NCSoft one patch of madness to destroy it.

Besides from what I have seen EU is less hard core than Korea, so GF needs to adjust before release not after.