AION Classic roadmap and the fast update schedule

• I dont understand how so many people are not happy with the roadmap??

We have just played for 1 month and tons of people have hit the spot where they just farm DP + TL/DC + 1-2 forts.

Now having 2 more months is not enough? I think most people are bored even after 2 more months of this but then delay it even longer?

My vote goes 100% current roadmap is fine, we are lucky if there will be some people left after the server problems but even less people will be left with delays.

• I dont understand how so many people are not happy with the roadmap??

We have just played for 1 month and tons of people have hit the spot where they just farm DP + TL/DC + 1-2 forts.

Now having 2 more months is not enough? I think most people are bored even after 2 more months of this but then delay it even longer?

My vote goes 100% current roadmap is fine, we are lucky if there will be some people left after the server problems but even less people will be left with delays.

Same except the patch to 2.5, can wait until next year summer or longer lol.

• 90% of the people where I know, play Classic, BECAUSE it is lvl 50 Cap

90% of the players I know like the 55 update. Don't believe in statistics you didn't forge yourself.

I mean, if you love to play Stay 50 you can. I did that before too on retail servers years ago. Anyway, it's to be expected that a mass of players at level 50 will as well make players quit considering that they have not much to do aside from killing some people on their way to level or do some instance. In the past, this led to rift buffs and stuff like this.

The PvE content isn't much either and there is not much more aside from grinding AP slowly.

So I am missing motivation for WHY should i farm Dark Poeta, Fenris/Miragent or any other endgame gear. When it gets useless and worthless in July.

Depending on your class, Tahabata weapons might still be useful later on (e.g. for Sorcerer or SM) and Anuhart can at least be used to level up. As a Gladiator etc., there won't be obtainable extendable weapons in the upcoming patch for now, I guess.

Even the level 50 PvP set isn't that bad. In the next patch, you might not want to use the level 55 abyss gear. Still, the level 50 gear is better some stats compared to some level 55 stuff. So it's not a waste currently.

The best about Fenris/Miragent currently is the title. But it's quite expensive indeed.

signa676782akgh.jpg

Edited 2 times, last by Sirkka ().

• Thank you all for the feedback. Everything will be forwarded, the parts where people agree with the roadmap and the parts where people don't. I would like to point out, however, that it does not guarantee that we can adapt our plans. This roadmap has been planned for quite some time and we might not be able to change it. This is not something we can do on the fly.

We know you value AION Classic a lot and we will make our best to match your expectations :)

If you need actual, representative feedback, then please use the survey feature ingame.

Ask your 100k players, not your 100 forum users. Gameforge made this exact mistake once before and released a butchered frankenpatch.

It's your one and only chance to fix the game. Please use it.

• All the people who want to stay at 1.9 can just stay 50 and pretend.

Do not make the same mistakes as NA by staying in boring patches for too long.

• Hello,
    I see so many disappointment about current roadmap .
    People think that its to early to update 2.0 .
    Guys who play AION as a PVP game and even PVE game. 2.0 of AION is the best and balanced content ever.
    2.0 is update where most players started play this game, enjoyed and took pleasure of hole AION.
    Profits of 2.0-2.7

First of all as road map said when they will update 2.0 in two month its still not telling when 2.7 will come. As they said 2.5 is planed end of this year so its means 2.7 is minimum 1 year deal.
    What it means? Its means that incoming Archon brigade general set (which is the stable and good pvp gear ) can be at last minimum a year .
    #1 Archon brigade general set was the first stable PVP gear with current states for existing classes .
    - Sorcerer can use cast speed in hands
    - Cleric will buy Cloth Archon brigade general glove for cast .
    - Chanter will be physical attack class for PVP .
    - ABG accessories gives you spell resist and strike resist
    ABG Set is what all PVP players dream for wait and use it . THE BEST STABLE SET WICH AION OFFERED US AFTER LOWER PATCHES CHAOS .

#2 New content and instances for farm kinah and dont be scare to buy alliance kisk .
    Udas Temple

Lower Udas Temple

Beshmundir Temple

Taloc’s Hollow

Upper Abyss instances

Esoterrace

----------------
    Beshmundir Temple - Is the instance which gives you honorable rewards to finish the instance. You dont get shit gold set which is not up for your class . Also its gives you good gear for extract it and get stones for your enchant .

PvP instances:

Chantra Dredgion - Dredgion where you dont have PVP against mobs and enjoy fast runs or PVP battles without waiting to enemy aggr the mobs or fear that your teammate aggr the mob.

Tiak Research Base (6v6) - Good team pvp base

Upper Abyss instances

Esoterrace

This hole AP Activities will rase High Rank Players which means you will get more AP on each PVP kill and get your ABG Gear fast .
    1.9 if you dont Trade AP you cant get endgame gear maybe a year or more because lower rank players . because of lower AP earn points AND I dont want to sacrifice my self for AP Set which is not stable when I know that ABG Set is incoming no matter what time . ABG Set is the best and stable set of all time in AION

Stigmas and Skills
    1.9 Stigmas and skills are ancient world , Not any class can finish final stigma build and be PVE or PVP Skill set .
    2.0 skills and stigmas gives you full feel of your character in pvp and PVE

No more fly PVP/Siege
    Everyone on this planet earth made conclusion that any kind of pvp in air is not a pleasure and balanced. Even for ranged classes its so trash to do Siege and PVP in air .

Beauty and stability of one of the best MAP creation in AION.
    Inggison and Gelkmaros also Silentera canyon.

This 3 map is so amazing . adding new wind streams, mobility , sideways, not many mobs and elite mobs on road. Isnt it amazing? I started to enjoyed aion in Gelkmaros , Inggision and sylentera canyon PVP . It was amazing experience which beluslan and heiron cant ever gives you . (FK reshanta pvp)

------------------------------------------------------------

I really dont understand why people dont want 2.0 as fast as possible . If you dont know in 1,9 if you kill tahabata 15 times you can get selected weapon chest and choose your tahabata weapon . its means that around next 2 weeks 70% of server active players will run with end game weapon ( Im sure non will buy Gold medal 50 lvl pvp gear because its sucks ) and if you wish to get 2.0 later what you have to do ? When ppl will not need DC and DP anymore where you gonna do your PVP in beluslan or heiron? where you cant escape in pvp because if you jump somewhere you cant run out from that hole ?

------------------------------------------------------------
    AION 2.0 is the best what NCsoft did for this game . Give it speed, skills, content , pleasure , Stable this game for each classes and gives amazing PVP and PVE Experience.

Playing this shit Since 2010, As always and forever !!
    Asmodian General : "BonJovi"
    Good Elyos is Dead Elyos

• Depending on your class, Tahabata weapons might still be useful later on (e.g. for Sorcerer or SM) and Anuhart can at least be used to level up. As a Gladiator etc., there won't be obtainable extendable weapons in the upcoming patch for now, I guess.

Even the level 50 PvP set isn't that bad. In the next patch, you might want to use Crucible stuff, but probably not the level 55 abyss gear. Still, the level 50 gear is better some stats compared to crucible gear. So it's not a waste currently.

It's a lie. You weapon/armor will be MUCH better then current one.

If you or your friends like 55+ you can always play retail, but we can try to save old good AION.

Btw, ADMA/DC/DP, you can farm dungeons on ely side as well :) if you don't know. You will have PvP+PvE and it's very cool experience, much better than Gelkmaros/Inginson, when all people move there and Abyss and other locations are empty.

• It's a lie. You weapon/armor will be MUCH better then current one.

You can easily compare those in a gear calculator, and you will notice that - for example - the atk stats for some classes are rather bad on level 55 armor. Furthermore, you failed to specify what you even criticize.However, it's not as simple. Let's take for example Chain armor. They added a conditioned abyss set at some point, according to the NA database. But there is no magic boost. So it's rather about defensive stats as a cleric. In fact, most level 55 armors, no matter if pvp or pve have the same issue. But it's not a PvP armor, and it's not that fast to obtain unless they changed something significantly.

Regarding Tahabata the book and orb have very high bonus stats. Stats that weren't introduced again afterward (if we forget about Jorgoth). Of course, you have to calculate the loss from fusing a weapon with a lower level below, but it's still worth considering.

So stating generally that everything is better is as false as stating that everything in the level 50 patch will be worth doing for later. So please jump into a discussion with some foundation next time.

Or let's talk about extendable weapons. The level 54 extendable is better, yes. But meeting the conditions to get it, is difficult. You need the opponents to conquer the fortresses and then finish the quest. In 2.7 this condition was actually never really met (on our server back then). So it's rather a matter of luck.

signa676782akgh.jpg

Edited 3 times, last by Sirkka ().

What it means? Its means that incoming Archon brigade general set (which is the stable and good pvp gear ) can be at last minimum a year .

Not going to comment on your opinion, yet the eternal gear you are talking about was included in the patch 2.5 on Aion Classic NA. While EU has some different roadmap with dungeon releases, it is not certain that the gear you are talking about is already included in 2.0 and that we can enjoy it for minimum a year. The new gear they are talking about might as well just be the arena and abyss fabled 55.

Not going to comment on your opinion, yet the eternal gear you are talking about was included in the patch 2.5 on Aion Classic NA. While EU has some different roadmap with dungeon releases, it is not certain that the gear you are talking about is already included in 2.0 and that we can enjoy it for minimum a year. The new gear they are talking about might as well just be the arena and abyss fabled 55.

You mean 55 lvl eternal abyss gear was not in 2.0 update NA?

Playing this shit Since 2010, As always and forever !!
    Asmodian General : "BonJovi"
    Good Elyos is Dead Elyos

• Its seems most people agree with the roadmap dont understand, most people dont want to stay 1.9 forever they just wanted to enjoy 1.9 more time before 2.0 get release, its litteraly cost nothing to let people play few months longer to this patch if its what a majority of players wanted... And for people who say the actual content wich still be farm in 2.0 specially for extend for gladiatior, its actually a nightmare to go in DC has gladiator, imagine how it will be in 2.0 when ONLY gladiator will need to go there...

• Its seems most people agree with the roadmap dont understand, most people dont want to stay 1.9 forever they just wanted to enjoy 1.9 more time before 2.0 get release, its litteraly cost nothing to let people play few months longer to this patch if its what a majority of players wanted... And for people who say the actual content wich still be farm in 2.0 specially for extend for gladiatior, its actually a nightmare to go in DC has gladiator, imagine how it will be in 2.0 when ONLY gladiator will need to go there...

Personally i and Const party dont know what to do in this patch. literally nothing. DP S rank we tired of it. Sell runs we already tired of it. we want land pvp to have fun ,2.0 will bring it to us. and i think many other players want it too.we came here for having fun in 2.0+ patch.1.9 patch is PvE grind patch only.we are waiting for 2.0+

And this is real deal about 2.0+. i agree with him 100%

• People need to remember classic =/= og aion. We will for example not have crucible pvp armour, which people repeatedly keep advising new players to aim for.

Most people in KR aion still use (in 2.8 btw) at least 1 e50 set for something in pvp since the offensive stats are better than the new fabled 55 set in 2.0, showing this set is viable for a long time for all classes. 2.0 brings way more ways to gain ap which will make gearing smoother, but nothing wrong with starting on e50 armour now (new accs will be better though). If you are so invested in the game, I suggest joining the unofficial classic discord and reading through the aion-korea section instead of having to speculate on outdated info.

• I don't understand you position (people who like AION ++ version).

You ALREADY have possibility to play latest version on AION on KR/EU/NA whatever, but HERE, there are people who want to have what we have now right now and no more.

But you continue to spread "cancer" and ask to update, just go and play existing AION.

It looks like "I don't play and you will not play" , not nice at all tbh.

P.S. you can update one server only and give free migration, and you will have one AION++ and the another just 1.9.

• We will for example not have crucible pvp armour, which people repeatedly keep advising new players to aim for.

There is some very basic golden PvE armour to obtain with medals: https://aioncodex.com/enc/item/110601140/
    E.g., in Japan people updated their weapon and accessories, but not the armour.

I don't understand you position (people who like AION ++ version).

You ALREADY have possibility to play latest version on AION on KR/EU/NA whatever, but HERE, there are people who want to have what we have now right now and no more.

If you want to play Stay 40 or Stay 50 you can do it, and it will be more interesting with fewer people camping the instances anyway. People did it before, so they might do it again anyway.

I liked rifting and the first Dredgion the most as well. But what's the point if you can access it once, the AP gain is low, the people's spirit is even lower (dying once they sit down instead of trying to get items, quests etc.) and the rifting areas are way too overcrowded. I'm aware you can justify it by AP gain, but killing off players trying to access an instance has always been rather boring in the first place.

After all, the level 50 doesn't offer much except for farming AP and some basic instances. Not to forget that, for example, the upper fortress instances aren't even accessible. This reduces the AP gain further, along with reduced Dredgion entries, and you can very well camp all day long in front of some instance if the other IDs are gone. Maybe not everyone likes this.

Moreover, comparing 2.x to 8.4 is a joke. If you played 8.4 you're aware it's impossible to compete and there are too few people to even run instances. So you might get stuck doing boring quests without being ever able to close the gap, since extreme gear has ever been obtained through events or the shop. However, even Fighting Spirit is difficult to obtain currently. NCSoft basically left people hanging with the Aspharanta loop, and it can't be compared to such an old version either, as it is way too different. So what sort of argument is this even? It makes no sense at all.

The current version isn't even "really" 1.9, it's somewhat broken, and this is clear to everyone playing it. However, this won't get better by keeping it. Still, farming Elite Archon/Tribunus gear isn't pointless. And depending on the class, even Tahabata or extendable weapons may remain important.

However, I still wonder if they'll be able to provide answers for the issues NA etc. faced. Such as stigma issues or the whole loot matter.

signa676782akgh.jpg

You mean 55 lvl eternal abyss gear was not in 2.0 update NA?

Dude on NA there was no such thing as update 2.5 they had 2.0, 2.4 and 2.7

AION-Guide-Book-Main-Classic.jpg

Edited once, last by Adartaer ().