Current server issues

• у меня такое же дерьмо на 2х пк как такое вообще возможно?
    до вчерашнего дня все было в порядке, за исключением лагов ddos atk,
    сегодня посмотрите ссылку на скреншоте
    , это впервые произошло с 6 часов, из-за чего не могу войти в систему? Я ничего не устанавливал, думаю, я играю только в aion и смотрю ютуб, откуда взялось это дерьмо,
    я должен проверить банкомат на наличие обновлений Windows, пытаюсь восстановить clinet, ничего не происходит. надо написать в поддержку

Many people have this problem now. Everything is fine with your computers and internet.

Russia (GMT+ 10 Vladivostok:люблю сердце:)

• how long we w8 bro ? in last 2 days i lost 2x Dark poeat entry 1 adma because of lag , its not normal. and other thinks why some ppl can long in some cant

Edited once, last by Mores ().

• Sparx Why didn't you leave open the biggest thread?

Is it because this one is not so harsh on GF?

And I saw that you closed even this one for a bit, even though you linked it from all the other threads. Are we a joke to you?

First of all, this is not acceptable anymore.

It is over and over again that we are getting lags/disconnects in the game.

We as players do NOT care what the reason is. You need to fix it. The game is unplayable for significant amount of time.

This is NOT what we paid for.

And no, we don't want another empty apology with "we are working on it, here's some free stuff."

Either FIX the servers, or return our money we paid.

We don't want your free candy or entrance scrolls. We are paying to play the game, not to do instances 5 times so we can have 1 shot at killing a boss without lags. You are wasting our time.

Free to play games have better infrastructure. NA/Korea didn't have such issues. So yes, this is on YOU.

Stop blaming the game engine, game code, server providers, DDoS ... all of that is in YOUR power to change, work on, pay for. Why has it not yet been done? Are you really just milking us for all the money you can while maintaining minimal investment?

Even the Aion Classic development team at GF was said by CM that is shared among more games. Do we, as players, not deserve even dedicated people? Are we really not paying you enough?

I am writing this while trying to log in to the game, during our DC run.

Yesterday I got DCd during Tahabata fight.

Thank you for making my decision easy tonight, I'm going to do RL stuff instead of Divine siege, because I doubt I would be able to play anyways even if I stayed home.

Fix your game or refund us the money we paid to play. (And yes, I am aware that the Terms&Conditions are on your side, but if you want to keep any sort of positive brand recognition, that is your only option.)

For all other players, I beg you. Do not spend any more money in the game unless we have the servers stable for at least a week straight. We vote with our wallets. Please be on the side of players and hold this company accountable for their services.

• For all other players, I beg you. Do not spend any more money in the game unless we have the servers stable for at least a week straight. We vote with our wallets. Please be on the side of players and hold this company accountable for their services.

This part will be deleted because "boycotting". Rip.

You are right and answered your own question/dilemma: "are you really just milking us for all the money you can while maintaining minimal investment?"

They wont refund you and this is why Gold Pack is superior you can just stockpile it and take breaks even. We tried to tell you guys paying a sub with no alternatives aka broker/kinah is a big :!:flag. ;) (Gifting is meh and more risky)

• Can´t log in. Heres my guess how long it will take. It´s a shame I paid 50€ before that shit show started. Hey Gameforge - I want my money back. Contact me.

• They wont refund you and this is why Gold Pack is superior you can just stockpile it and take breaks even. We tried to tell you guys paying a sub with no alternatives aka broker/kinah is a big :!: flag. ;) (Gifting is meh and more risky)

I'm sure they will do everything in their power not to, but there could still be some ways to get our rights.

You tried to tell ... well good, but we can't really do anything to influence it, sadly. I don't have a single problem with paying a sub for MMOs, but they need to have playable conditions, not this.

• This is disrespectful from all the gameforge staff that are handling aion classic/ retail servers. How can you say you are working on something when it's 3 days now since we face this ddos attack problems? What compensation can you think of? 3 days, i mean literally DC after DC, not being able to do anything, and they come up with excuses and old excuses, like anyone would believe these lies... None of these guys are man enough to tell us that they aren't working, and they will handle this situation in the following working days, just leaving it in thin air...

• As a HUGE fan of Aion Classic i have to say that this is unacceptable for me as well from GameForge, feels like with all this money they got from us, people (im guessing around 20k people atleast bought siels aura or something), which means they got more than 200k money and given the fact that it's already 4th day in a row when game is unplayable they are showing that they don't want to spend extra money on security. All of this is bullshit for sub based game and i have to say Gameforge, you reall know how to dissapoint people over and over again :) I'm uninstalling this game while writting, i also saw how much people there is in panda now and there was 4 days ago, its getting emptier and emptier and soon it will be same empty as in NA Classic :) Have a good day, bye.

• Hello,

since we have a public holiday here in Germany, I wont expect and detailed statement before tuesday. We already know that Gameforge is aware of the issue and working on a solution.

I understand the anger and as a player, have the same issues as everyone else, but flaming does not help in this situation. Please try to stay constructive, thank you!

~Sparx ~

• WIll it be over this lags ? Seriously 4th day cant play normally. ping jumps all the time,character just porting back for 3-4m every 2sec. cant do dungeons couse of this. cant farm my daily limits of kinah, cant pvp and earn AP that is much important for me,easier to say CANT do anything in the game that i paid for. i really dont need your compensation with useless 1-2 day of siel that worth nothing in this game. or dungeon reset scrolls that are useless too, i dont need quna im not using thousand skins or buying a BP that is obviously worser then last one, i want stable server to play and have fun on it , i want kinah to upgrade my ench on and buy manastones, but im not crying give me kinah,i can farm it by myself,i dont need useless 15% lucky amulet its useless since drop rates are 0.000001 for any item in game and and what is 15% from 0.000001 you know the answer. Give me stabilty and fun that i paid for.

I Really tired of this,and i think good part of players are too.

• isnt there someone on "on-call"-duty? we had that everywhere in bigger IT-Departmens so if something like this happened someone was coming to check / fix. even on public holidays lol.

• isnt there someone on "on-call"-duty? we had that everywhere in bigger IT-Departmens so if something like this happened someone was coming to check / fix. even on public holidays lol.

Hello,

the technical appartment is already aware of the issue and on it. I was just reffering to the community management, who already did a "on-call"-duty post here at the board and on Discord.

~ Sparx ~

• So servers were basically down for 3 days and we don't even get 1 day of siels aura as compensation :confused:

Hello,

as stated in the news, the compensation will be worked on during this week. There will be a seperate information about it.

~ Sparx ~

• In the first place Gameforge should have used Cloudflare technology servers with ddos-protection.

https://www.cloudflare.com/ddos/

It is well known for years and should already be industry standard.

Gameforge getting DDoSed by griefers / people that invested too much and got ripped off and then feel angry about classic, it was to be expected.

A bit more self-reflection would be wise. Gameforge is not exactly the most popular company.

I find it hard to believe that among the people that worked on the planning of aion classic, nobody actually thought about anything of this.

• You know that public holidays = more people play MMOs right?

This has always been an issue with GF for 10 years+ now - NOT having suitable staff available at peak times / weekends / holidays. If you want to be taken seriously as a publisher and retain your returning playerbase you need to rectify this or people will starting leaving, again. Running an MMO isn't a 9-5 job, it requires 24/7 attention and your customers are paying subs for this.

I know you are just a mod so this is not directed at you personally but GF needs to seriously step up in order to keep this game alive.