Posts by Agrel

Make it more balanced? Start by replacing the old siege buff for the losing faction with the new one in Katalam (old one at max is worse than new one at 5 out of 9) and extend its range to be global in the siege area to prevent the spawn trapping currently happening.

Then introduce a similar system for the major events in Aphsaranta (Agent, Adad, Rahmu Commander) to give the Elyos an incentive to fight, rest sorts itself out. Right now, people are switching to Asmo because it's easier to get stuff, so if there's something that equalizes the gains of both factions, the factions should become more balanced automatically over time.

I find that hard to imagine, you can just move to Taha a PVE heaven for elys with weak asmos.

Taha? We are talking about the real AION (live-version)

As an Elyos there the game is close to unplayable, due to imbalance

Ah sorry my bad then haha it was in general and Atrei elys like to whine, so live-elys are that few?

Well makes sense ChillOut/ex-NOIA/SmallGods and big ely legions/whales moved to classic - I see a lot of familiar names and legions. I wouldn't call it imbalance, its just simply dead - that's why above legions moved on.

Btw maybe OP did dunno but the guy I quoted talked about Atrei and classic he mentions old buff inferior to higher patches buff 4.x +. Elys got rekt recently on Atrei too 3 Balaurea forts are asmo/blue, they nearly were locked out of SC. Yea and Drestam mentioned Live faction blocking in old times maybe you are right. Xd
    A total mess this forum is btw.

Splinter abuser Tahabata ely.. translated. Killing prisoners/test subjects in tiakh just to be rude etc.. You ganked Alukina and whole Belu for 2 weeks before patch 2.0 non-stop.. etc.. etc.. etc... Typical ely answer, you dominate Taha so its a safe haven for you to pve = a lot of ap and you ganked low levels even in Zone 1.

You don't have to engage with Atrei asmo on the battlefield so you dodged them and choose the EZ way on TAHA and the gap gets bigger and bigger vs Taha asmo but ofc you don't mind. You see "win, win, win - ap ap ap".

While I see a server becoming like Stormwing/Old Telemachus/Retail from asmo perspective. Asmos aren't your plaything and they will be feed up with it eventually = Retail Reloaded. So you have a good time ok - but some asmos don't, 0 empathy I see. :sleeping:

You must confuse me with someone else, I never abused splinter, never ganked Alukina and never ganked low levels in zone 1. But I played Asmo for 12 years on retail and never whined as much in 12 years as you do in 2 forum posts......

Don´t get it anyways, MyAION says you are actually level 50 on classic and level 80 on retail and made it never top level neither here nor there, so where exactly is your endgame experience influenced by endgame players? You can´t face op top level geared players in C-Dred or Tiarkh, so whats your point exactly?

MyAion ofc... trying to use it as a tool to shame someone. Not my main little ely and I quit retail on my temp, long ago. Pathetic to bring up MyAion in an argument and you cant contextualize, you = you elys/taha ely as a collective - which you are part of as an individual.

Make it more balanced? Start by replacing the old siege buff for the losing faction with the new one in Katalam (old one at max is worse than new one at 5 out of 9) and extend its range to be global in the siege area to prevent the spawn trapping currently happening.

Then introduce a similar system for the major events in Aphsaranta (Agent, Adad, Rahmu Commander) to give the Elyos an incentive to fight, rest sorts itself out. Right now, people are switching to Asmo because it's easier to get stuff, so if there's something that equalizes the gains of both factions, the factions should become more balanced automatically over time.

I find that hard to imagine, you can just move to Taha a PVE heaven for elys with weak asmos.

Ofc since you are unchallenged and can gain weight from EZ ap, so much that your premades started to rekt Atrei asmos in TIAKH/C.DRED.

Sorry dude, don´t understand a single word what you try to tell me, can someone translate into normal language pls, thx?

For my playstyle an unmerged Tahabata is perfect. I can do any quests instantly because I find my questmobs where I want them and more important, when I want them. For a lesser populated server you find easy groups for everything and even the prices at broker are decent. No merge needed for me, I don´t need tons of salty pro-gamers around me (see quote above)........ :D

Splinter abuser Tahabata ely.. translated. Killing prisoners/test subjects in tiakh just to be rude etc.. You ganked Alukina and whole Belu for 2 weeks before patch 2.0 non-stop.. etc.. etc.. etc... Typical ely answer, you dominate Taha so its a safe haven for you to pve = a lot of ap and you ganked low levels even in Zone 1.

You don't have to engage with Atrei asmo on the battlefield so you dodged them and choose the EZ way on TAHA and the gap gets bigger and bigger vs Taha asmo but ofc you don't mind. You see "win, win, win - ap ap ap".

While I see a server becoming like Stormwing/Old Telemachus/Retail from asmo perspective. Asmos aren't your plaything and they will be feed up with it eventually = Retail Reloaded. So you have a good time ok - but some asmos don't, 0 empathy I see. :sleeping:

If theres a vote: I want to stay Tahabata only pls, thx.

Ofc since you are unchallenged and can gain weight from EZ ap, so much that your premades started to rekt Atrei asmos in TIAKH/C.DRED.

Btw GF only cares about ely opinion and they are happy swatmg  rodrigosatti , so yea you have a solution - you can restart on Atrei because there wont be a merge. Retial has 4 (un)dead servers and still no merge to 2. :rolleyes:

even if one is online, it is just tedious.. like coming home, run dredgion, run daily arena(s), attend first siege, run tiark, run daily medal quests, attend second siege, go sleep.

yeah, it is all optional and my choice what i do ingame, but the fomo is strong. open dredgion and tiark from 18:00 cest until midnight or open tiark the same times as dredgion.

I wouldn't have to face same op premades, if dred-tiakh same window. They couldn't be in two instance at the same time.

Wonder sometimes how current search algorythm for dredgion works. Played usually solo (yes, i wasnt geared for the glorious +10 only parties but thats not the point) dred as SM and often waiting time was arround 1h but mostly had normal team composition, always healer, either both chanter and cleric or either, rarely without tank. Rerolled then to Chanter, lvled up and started going dred, almost always it was only Cleric/Chanter party in solo entry. Ofc i rather spent some time and searched for some pt or created one but still WTF.

Dont be undergeared. It´s a PVP Instance that requires PVP Gear ....*Facepalm*

Think algo gives them prio, as them being capable of healing and when it starts to form a grp it looks for them first. Then it adds candidates, but extra healers still have prio somehow and it doesn't takes into consideration it has already added a healer.

What about ruined instance runs like Dred/BT/UDAS and so on? :S

The situation is really strange. If you do not take into account getting kinah by way of trade between players, then no average player can afford to acquire skills in the shortest possible time .... Not everyone can sell NPC junk for 2 million daily.

Yea, esp sometimes I get nothing while last time I made like 500k in 15 min since 6 junk weps dropped in Belu in sucession. Same with instances, example = all DP bosses were empty just green/blue crap no gold to extract.

-snip

DPS meter for an S rank/Stormwing Rush ok but for a mere DP A/Adma? and link wep, when the purpose is to get gear/wep and switch that Grogi Gear with a better one. Some of us do not have a credit card or bot army backing us. Btw some people just use it to humiliate others and not to teach them in a polite manner, that is very toxic.

-snip

There are 300+ some around Sulphur asmo guard tower where you get Captured Comrades q but ely patrol around and harvest it. Few around FT too highest altitude 300 nodes. Think they were adjusted since gelk/inggi wil have some 400+ and magical aether will be needed - krug basin, great fissure- 2 fly ones, Trico Valley Inggi etc.. but I am not sure we will see if those were tampered with or not.

How about OW drop dropping some fragments too like legendary? Contracts are random and those are bad - golden one 64 types-, they always give lowest tier common or green and for fusion you would need tons of it.

New cash cow arrived and retail left behind to dust. I bet the old veteran system with rewards wont be back ever it was sort of the last hit retail needed and made most people move to classic.
    Times like this i think of some of the people that spent 10s of thousands of Euro on retail, but i guess they dont mind that anyway.

I think it was intentional, decided by Gameforge higher ups/board, so they destroyed some of their income %, who does that? Unless.... they want it dead.

Right those can be actual players bots, for efficiency reasons "professionals" are above them but yeah I saw them too and in Abyss. I think we are at a point where some actual players started to bot too and created "support" accounts to feed their main, just like on retail - where it is/was a necessity.

-meh-

You are aware of the fact that many bots do have Siel Energy active? And I'm not even talking about the free 1 hour Siel. Some of them even have the Kitty-Pet with them.

Not sure how many times I have to repeat myself, but we have such a huge botting problem due to the nerfed drop rates...

Those are their leaders and there are some bot manager bots lvl 50 stationed in every region like Ishlagen/Poeta and log in to transport collected money. How I know? They all look the same like their little counterparts diff is they have an actual name which isn't nonsense. + I saw them on my alts, standing behind Ulgorn at shop npcs doing nothing.

Bots move in hordes and teleport, that should not require them to DM. Their names are similar too in most cases and they stand "inside" each other. :D