Platinum Cubes

• When we will Have the Event to get them ? atm they are in Shop Saying Bundle contains 40-160 .. its sounds good cuz someppl wanna finish Priga with it but the fact is its a scam<X .. u can only get 4xBundle 1st boss ( usless as fk )

2xBundle 2nd - 3rd - Stella Nm - Manor Nm ( Same shit ) ... and only 1 Bundle of Prigga One . and on top of that its Random when u open itX( ... for example i need only attack Cubes not Deff .... i test it out i bought 6xBundles and i got 200Deff (which i dont need):cursing: - 40 Attack ( Which i want to Buy ) ... so its either 2 things lower the price of them in shop from 350 to 100 aion coins so the HardCore Pve Players Might Buy them or Just Make An Event for them Soon X/

• You dont need event for them, you can get them from Aion Store (are you poor lol?).

Also you are supposed to wait 2 years to get them even then it is too soon, dont blame the company for notproviding them to you via gameplay faster, they are not there to give poor people items for free. Get a job.

Also you can play the game fine without platinum cubes.

Edited once, last by Murikka ().

• Well, if you focus on a DPS setup and have a bunch of the best players certainly, but in the end Prigga was only done recently and the successful groups only increased after the cubes were put into the shop.

In fact the game design is an issue here because the ways to receive platinum monster cubes simply suck. It's quite difficult, it takes forever, nobody does it therefore. It's annoying that important items are usually either provided by events or by the shop, but since it has been forever like that I doubt it'll change.

When? Who knows. Sometimes they tend to throw the formerly expensive stuff at you after a while. May happen here as well.

signa676782akgh.jpg

• Why do ya'll need prigga anyway? Let the real tryhards get stuff and then sell loot rights. I saw the fight took close to 8 minutes... For that level of effort, if they in fact did it without cubes, they deserve to be rewarded somehow.

Some content should not be for everyone, let those guys enjoy it.

Imagine the amount of wipes and the time spent in there... Hope they got proper loot and it's not the usual anima and legendary MP manastone.

• If they sell the right loots it means they got the neck at least once :)
    The set effect stats are giving you best pvpve stats right know, that's why everyone would want that.

• Some content should not be for everyone, let those guys enjoy it.

Some content is for people like us to increase our account's kinah amount. However, the price will be a lot of fun considering all these people whining about everything beyond 200m already. It will cost you... a lot.

But it might not be necessarily fair that you're required to have a group with people who're willing to invest in the first place. I mean, the Necklace is mighty, additional 300+ Atk if you don't have Burning Altar maxed out, but wear e.g. Dumaha/Katalam stuff.

Imagine the amount of wipes and the time spent in there...

Most people I know only ever spent a few hours on Prigga before they either gave up or succeeded due to recent opportunities. Some people might be different though. :ninja:

Sometimes people get also help from third party programs.

Well, in the history of PvE dps in Aion this was the case from time to time, but in the end it's not as important as other things are, though I despise it as well.

signa676782akgh.jpg