Templar Manastone Socketing 7.5

• Let say like this if you do in pve 90k dmg with skill and in pvp 5k dmg(on same stats) with 20 more phicial attack you do 90020 and 5020 it is 1: 1 ratio.

"For the sake of argument lets suppose Pi is equal to 5" xD

• Let say like this if you do in pve 90k dmg with skill and in pvp 5k dmg(on same stats) with 20 more phicial attack you do 90020 and 5020 it is 1: 1 ratio. If you crit skill or no is a lot bigger difference. So crit at least to 40% then physical. More crits more dmg. Raw dps is only for pvp cause your skill do less dmg there. Socketing phicial in pve where skills do 100k dmg is medioker, and diff btw crit and noncrit is a lot biger increase of dps. Lets say your crit is 100% and you crit every singel skill, you woud do bigest dps possible cause socketing raw attack cant fill diff btw crit and noncrit.

That's not how it works.

• Obviously, but there r 4 active atk runes, so I was wondering which ones he uses. I personally wouldn't dodge on aoe procc rune on a weaving class, that's why I asked specifically for atk or crit.

• Obviously, but there r 4 active atk runes, so I was wondering which ones he uses. I personally wouldn't dodge on aoe procc rune on a weaving class, that's why I asked specifically for atk or crit.

Attack rune/crit rune/dmg rune

• What about odians? Which odians are the best?

get 3 noble red and 3 noble blue for the extra dmg skills, they are also nice CC, I don't have mine enchanted, I just have 3 of each noble to get the odian skills

• What about odians? Which odians are the best?

get 3 noble red and 3 noble blue for the extra dmg skills, they are also nice CC, I don't have mine enchanted, I just have 3 of each noble to get the odian skills

Thank you! Was thinking the same, 3 noble blue and 3 noble red.

• Quick question since you seem 2 be very knowledgeable, is there a crit hard cap somewhere? I've been hearing some people say that crit is capped at 44% (basically where the well-known crit chart from Livo ends), but I'd like to know if that's actually true. If you have any input I'd appreciate it.

• Quick question since you seem 2 be very knowledgeable, is there a crit hard cap somewhere? I've been hearing some people say that crit is capped at 44% (basically where the well-known crit chart from Livo ends), but I'd like to know if that's actually true. If you have any input I'd appreciate it.

hard to say what's good for you, but you guys are referring so someone who seem to have (nearly) all collections full... incl. the crit dmg collections.

This is why he can make full crit work more than others.

Basically it will be hard enough for most to reach 20K pattack with pve-buff activated.

Not talking about cubes since he easily leads tower of challenge also.

With buff from lower ToC you can get about 90% crit chance. Cap is determined by the amount of crit you can get from gear, form, food and collections.

• 44% crit is not cap. You just cannot get over 44% from "normal" sources like full ulti crit manastones, the best roll stats for crit, food, transformations collections etc. etc. For example, like wrote twardy, you can surpass it by crit buff there (ToC) so what i wrote above is only "false" cap. In patch 5.x and earlier such "cap" was 50-51% because you did not have any more effective sources for better crit and above 50% you could get 1% more for next some 200-300 (?) crit (before that "limit" some 10-20 crit for each next 1%) so completely not worth.

And i am laughing when new player is thinking about buy 3x noble odians when broker for them is almost empty and they are horrible expensive (imo) even if they are put there xD I have 5x red normal odians for extra skill because i cannot see any chance for 3x noble even if i have 10kkk kinah, lol.

About runes - i recommend rune for additional attack and area of effect for templar. Truly effective because templar has the most skills for single target. Worth underlining that 2 runes are nice for daily/weekly luna for extra dps there so faster finishing (daily from 7-8 min to 5.5 min, weekly from 10 min to 7 or less min, nice proc) xD Third rune is personal preference - i have exp boost for pve (supp slot), for pvp probably crit or attack boost but i am not pvp player :P

At the end - with full ulti crit manastones and all for crit i have some 7800-7900 crit so 42% chance (of course except transormations collections, you can get there some 1k more crit). Imo decisively for templar is the best choice crit over pure attack - nice burst with properly skills for pve side and even without full pvp set (no 3 pieces of armor and weapon) i can compete vs not p2w whales too with this dmg (when these 2 attack runes proc i can even one-shot some squishy dps char like painter xD). Of course this is my experience as normal player :P

• hard to say what's good for you, but you guys are referring so someone who seem to have (nearly) all collections full... incl. the crit dmg collections.

This is why he can make full crit work more than others.

Yeah I see your point here, though, I did the basic math and crit surpasses atk even without crit dmg collections (when your effective crit is equal to your crit rate, it can be lower/higher aswell)

• In theory, critic surpasses the attack, but it is also less reliable. That plus the fact that the increase curve is not linear, the more your crit increases the more the choice is difficult.

I honestly still hesitant on which path to choose, though I decided to follow advises from Crazytemplar, 33% crit without food/pet/transfo, and the rest on attack.

I didn't verify it, but I believe that if you are playing with Punishment, you should prefer attack over crit to slightly stabilize its damages.

Overall, attack will be more stable on a 3/5min run than crit, but less interesting on overall damages if the boss lasts longer: crit amount will statistically come closer to the theory over time.

• I find having 6-7k crit unbuffed to be a quite decent number. So with procs you can reach numbers of 9-10k. With sword and shield that can be some solid damage for pve, swapping to gs for punishment... regarding pvp perhaps a hybrid seems to be effective.

I suppose it also comes down to what gear you have? The collections of the shinies could be a good damage boost, so I start to have the feeling full crit for pve (and maybe even pvp) could be interesting as the attack is increased. Although 7.7 introduces more defence to counter this, right?

Many thoughts, so little time 😄

• Since attack doesnt scale linearly vs defense values, there comes a point where u have so much attack compared to your targets defense that crit will always give you more dps.

But its more complicated than that when you factor in that crit also gives you less % increase per crit manastone the more crit you get.

To give an extreme and easy example would be:

You will always have more dps on a boss with 25 000 defense from attack stones.

On the contrary you will always do more dps on a lower end boss with 5000 defense from crit manastones.

There used to be a spreadsheet for different boss defense values and what manastone setup would be optimal for each class on each boss but that probably isnt updated anymore.

For pvp you basicly either have a higher rate of crits or a lower rate of crits which do more damage.

in a perfect world you slot full attack and every time you engage on someone you roll that 35% crit every single hit.

in the end its all up to preference and who you're fighting against and what defense they have.

• Well put! Could not agree more :)

https://imgur.com/a/bCOBApo

Please do not make up stories about what you think I have, these are my collection bonuses

Stats with GS (no buffs/xform/food/minion)

Stats with Sword (same no buffs)

Also I have 15% cubes on mortasha/jotun/taru, 19% on prigga and rest are irrelevant.

Half my manastones are red the other half are purple

Since attack doesnt scale...

Do you actually have definitive proof that you can show us that proves this or is it just a theory in regards to your attack vs targets def?

All in all you all have your own choices in how you want to slot your character, this game population is too small and there are not any tests to "prove" which build or level of stats is best to obtain, I just went full crit with a sword as in my mind with some RNG it's the highest spike of dmg you can possibly reach and if you're trying to obtain rank 1 at altars where gates etc are dying in <5 seconds you being able to crit more is always gonna be more beneficial.

Here's a dps meter showing my crit % during 3 runs of ara ez to see my crit %

https://imgur.com/a/vacE1i4

• Since attack doesnt scale...

Do you actually have definitive proof that you can show us that proves this or is it just a theory in regards to your attack vs targets def?

All in all you all have your own choices in how you want to slot your character, this game population is too small and there are not any tests to "prove" which build or level of stats is best to obtain, I just went full crit with a sword as in my mind with some RNG it's the highest spike of dmg you can possibly reach and if you're trying to obtain rank 1 at altars where gates etc are dying in <5 seconds you being able to crit more is always gonna be more beneficial.

Wasnt there an video made by livo with stats in 6.0 including how dmg is calculated?