Posts by Empyrius

Quote from Zenuri

Nur weil Monster jetzt ihr vorgesehenes (!) Level haben, musst du dich hier beschweren?

Die Mobs waren vorher auch Level 80, nur keine Elitemobs!

Ich weiß, sehr später Kommentar, aber ich möchte einmal drauf hinweisen, dass das faktisch inkorrekt ist und das kann ich so nicht stehen lassen :)

Die Mobs waren von Anfang an Elite, hatten nur keine angepassten Hp, wurden dementsprechend tatsächlich einfach nur auf das Vorgesehene angepasst. Nicht ohne Grund sind die Quest als [Weekly/Group] gekennzeichnet <3

I myself have decided to socket nearly full crit, I have around 8k without any buffs/transforms (only minion active) and I like it, I'd rather crit more especially when dpsing with sword as the damage spike you get is insane.

Are you using sword n shield the majority of time in PvE then? To make use of all that crit due to the higher multiplier? So you basically fight on sword and shield only and switch every 10 secs for punishment, or do you only use it during certain burst periods? :ninja:

They already did: you can farm them with the ongoing events. Cap'n grogget and 30% exp buff result in 1 insigna every 10 minutes. isn't it enought

Farming open world I get 1 insignia every 5 minutes, so Grogget is not really an argument imo. ^^

Galeas please consider putting more Insignias of Experiance and/or Lodas Greater Gold Stars into rewards of upcoming Events, or maybe put them in the new gf feature npc. Coming from someone who already farmed 1,5k+ Insignias without any cashshop amuletts and/or major stock of gold stars. They are just too valuable atm.

yea but now its working like you complete quests and you lose the scroll so once you complete the quest the blueone (5 partial quests) you had to collect another 5 scrolls which take 5 days since its daily. You could complete the "big" quest every day but now you can only once in week and half since dumaha isnt accesable daily :/

It's meant to be like that

With 7.5, Esoterrace came back as an Instance, and, according to the Item Manual, you are able to optain "Legionary's Legendary Esoterrace Gear" inside of the Instance. I ran the instance 12 times now, and the only thing it drops are legendary blackfog shoulders and gloves (it also states that when you hover of it on the map).

I know that this is not of any importance for the majority of players, but I hoped for that skin (invasion skin) to come back into the game for a long period of time and it seems to exist now, but also seems to be unoptainable :cry:

Legendary Esoterrace Armour doesn't drop from Esoterrace atm, although, according to item manual, it should. Known issue or is there a mechanic behind getting it? (Boss only drops legendary blackfog)

Galeas is it possible to give us exchange rates for the new coins and specific information on how many items will still drop in makarna in 7.5, before the patch hits, so that people are able to evaluate whether or not they should use up their scrolls? :blush:

you wouldn't get any +15 stigmas on your own with no granker event. Unless you are a casher ofc

Highkey one of the most bs-statements I've heared in a good while. Don't project your incapability of playing the game in an economical way onto a whole community. Speak for yourself, tyvm.

Then i'm sorry but your request to have +12 safe spot should be denied, other people had to get to +15 without it, so you can also.

Yeah but that was on 7.2 going 7.3, now we're a patch further, so the feature should be more available by now. I made all my 9 Stigmas to +15 last event and wouldn't mind a safe spot for more people to get em now.

You can re-roll stats just like normal.

I've also heared that these might not be re-rollable, that's why I asked in the first place :D

btw, you can see on Ultimate Burning Altar War Necklace all posible options on last tab, but in ru and kor only

the thing is that there's a korean update (22.01.2020) that implies that this was changed to normal re-rollable stats, but I can't say for sure, cause its korean lol

Anyone has the Burning Altar Accessoires or Feathers on EAS/Ru/Korea and can tell me whether or not the optional stats are fixed when you get the item, or if you're able to re-roll them like you are with current gear? ^^

Question still up :blush:

It has fixed set of values like 5.x gear, need special scroll (dunno if it is exists) to re-roll it

damn... ty still

Anyone has the Burning Altar Accessoires or Feathers on EAS/Ru/Korea and can tell me whether or not the optional stats are fixed when you get the item, or if you're able to re-roll them like you are with current gear? ^^

Question still up :blush: