Posts by Empyrius

Anyone has the Burning Altar Accessoires or Feathers on EAS/Ru/Korea and can tell me whether or not the optional stats are fixed when you get the item, or if you're able to re-roll them like you are with current gear? ^^

Quick questions regarding this item https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/100550263, which is considered the new #1 pve weapon:
    1) If I got it correctly, you need to drop the base version from new Anomos and then upgrade it two times, but the upgrade doesn't necessarily have to work. And since this weapon only drops from Anomos, on the integrated server, you have to battle not only your server's other faction, but also every other server and their oposing faction, not even mentioning that only the big legions will have a chance to actually get these, right?
    2) Anyone has any information on how the skill (https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Skill/6462) actually works, because there r no percentages written in its description.

Did we get any kind of information regarding the ETA of 7.5 yet in some sort of way? Cause I'd honestly love atleast an approximate date (for example if they r aiming for it still in the first half of this year, or rather early next half).

it's really frustrating to have 24/7 full inventory/warehouse/pets as an active player

Why don't you just loot some stuff with other accounts and sell it there?

The current kinah cap is the main problem here. As a player, who's soloing prome & makarna, you EASILY reach kinah cap every single week. If you then have some alts running instances aswell, you are highly overstocked with cashloot.
    I personally loot my Makarna Id's with a second account every single week in order to not overstock my main account kinah-wise.
    I'd love it if they'd just increase the cap.

i did spend more than 4 k Eurso in the lamp event

yesterday i tried 165 hammers

How tf can you be that hard of a casher and have NEITHER +15 stigmas NOR +15 daevanions... these are waaay more impactful than kais, esp. on a painter. So either you're investing your money real unintelligent, or you're just incredibly unlucky. But something just doesn't add up here... :blink:

Guys can you help me with PVP def & physical defence settings

How much do I need to combat painter attack skills?

Are physical defence manastones a waste of time, or should I just try to get black feather everything?

Also, please consider that painter's BOF (the big laser) is getting a huge nerf today. And his double front aoe and blow (chain of his ambush) are getting nerfed in the next patch.

I hope you can get some picture now. GL.

But that calculation would mean (no spot at +12) -> 2,853 x 53 = 2.894. Per stigma. Seems kinda unrealistic, even if someone is hardcore cashing AND lucky idk.

Though, ty for taking your time :blush::good:Still, if someone has personal experience, I'd appreciate you telling me about it <3

where do ppl get over 100 stigma ench stones ?? i only had 15 -.-

I utilized the immense amount of kinah gained through the treasure chest event, and filled 4 accounts with chars to buy stones with them :whip:

4x Acounts x 12 Chars x 2 Stones/Char&week x 8 weeks (started 01.01.) = 768 Stones + Stones gathered through Events/Luna = 972 (the amount I had earlier today) :dash:

while others made it with 50 or 60 and they are qqing about it

If I was meant, I'm not qqing I'm just happy haha

i used all of them and i made only 2x +12 of my stigmas

Why tho :( last time it also came with a patch that tackled stigmas. Next wednesday there's another patch tackling stigmas. It was pretty obvious that it was coming this/next week. Still, I'm sorry for you. Maybe you have some luck with the stones you'll get of the hero trials :crying:

Few more hours of server's downtime and people are going crazy...

so true haha it's sad. If they test things properly and take their time they get flamed, if they don't and things go wrong they r getting flamed aswell. I wouldn't wanna work at gf with that kinda playerbase...