Painter Runes

• Hello all,

For Painter i m trying to make some tests at runes : attack power or area damage , what do you think? Which one is better for dps / painter

Regards :)

• In PvE you'd go for all sorts of atk runes, but I think that those additional damage runes are not as rewarding for painter in comparison to some other classes who deal more (initial) hits. Personally I use attack power, additional damage and area effect, but so far I think the first one is the most important one. :/

signa676782akgh.jpg

• In PvE you'd go for all sorts of atk runes, but I think that those additional damage runes are not as rewarding for painter in comparison to some other classes who deal more (initial) hits. Personally I use attack power, additional damage and area effect, but so far I think the first one is the most important one. :/

I made some dps metter tests and attack power rune is better than area of dmg but area of dmg is good when u have a lot of mobs / ely

• but area of dmg is good when u have a lot of mobs / ely

sure, but regarding PvE I usually go for boss dps. I mean, I've seen chanters in Beninerk who deal their main dps by additional damage runes (including the AoE one), because it more or less ignores the defense.

I guess it depends on your play style/ transformation how important additional damage stuff is after all. If you have a high percentage of damage dealt by Colour Rocket it might be 5%+, if you use more bands instead it might go down to 2% or something. :/

signa676782akgh.jpg

• The Attack incerase isn't as good as many people think it is i had mine on +5 and it barely even made a difference regarding my damage output. I had an incerase of like 150 - 500 more dmg with skills (consider it depends on how much base dmg your skills have). However i only tested this in PvP and it's almost useless there i would rather pick additional damage and area of effect + an amplification / support rune. If your question only refers to PvE go for attack incerase, additional dmg, area of effect

I made some dps metter tests and attack power rune is better than area of dmg but area of dmg is good when u have a lot of mobs / ely

Area of Effect has the same effect as Additional Damage except it only works with nonaoe skills your dmg should be higher with the aoe rune

• The Attack incerase isn't as good as many people think it is i had mine on +5 and it barely even made a difference regarding my damage output. I had an incerase of like 150 - 500 more dmg with skills (consider it depends on how much base dmg your skills have). However i only tested this in PvP and it's almost useless there i would rather pick additional damage and area of effect + an amplification / support rune. If your question only refers to PvE go for attack incerase, additional dmg, area of effect

I will not change the support rune because the crit strike reduc its very good at pve and pvp so basically :

PVE : attack power + add dmg + crit strik / spell reduc
    PVP : add dmg + area of effect + crit strik / spell reduc

its a nice combo like this ?

• and my doubt still remains is this rune because by looking at it , it sounds that it doesnt affect the selected target , can you confirm that ?