Aion Classic Discussion

• at this point im guessing its gona be 2023 Q1 same date ncsoft gona realese throne and Liberty and betwen playng aion classic or brand new mmorpg think most people will pick new mmorpg

• at this point im guessing its gona be 2023 Q1 same date ncsoft gona realese throne and Liberty and betwen playng aion classic or brand new mmorpg think most people will pick new mmorpg

Throne ans Liberty actually looks like a good game as well.

I really am wondering what Gameforge has planned for Classic because there's quite a few things coming up soon.

Waiting for Aion Classic.....

Throne ans Liberty actually looks like a good game as well.

I really am wondering what Gameforge has planned for Classic because there's quite a few things coming up soon.

Wont mater at all what games are coming. Aion is irrelavant specially in the west and it has a residual population that will kinda stay more or less.

Also people dont change MMO like if it was chewing gum, mmorpgs are games that you need to spend a lot of time and normally you tend to go back to the few ones youve played/mastered.

Aion is not in the top MMOs competition and theres 0 hype or conversations about it outside this ultra niche community. Its like GW1 in mantainance mode since+10 years, it has a few thousand residual active players and it lives in another dimension. (and even gw1 is probably more active than actual aion retail EU XD)

• 1. New system:

'Story Book' is a new type of activity for both PvE and PvP players. The makers refer to this activity as "long-term". The Story Book consists of three components:

"Piece"

"Essence of Nature"

"Book of Adventures"

The Story Book can be completed in a variety of ways, including gathering, questing, PvE, and PvP.

2. Legion System (Guild) Development

New UI

Legion Search Engine

New Legion activities

New Legion Quests

Increased Legion Level

Collecting resources

Crafting Items

3. New Class Enforcer (medium range 9m)

4. All classes will get new skills. Details will be announced shortly.

5. World Boss

• hello

Galeas

5 months ago. You said we'll talk about the classics in the summer, maybe it's big news

And actually the whole summer has come and you didn't talk about anything related to the classic / something very strange that happens from a manager in an official game

Surprisingly enough, it is repeated:

1 month and 3 days ago from now

At the end of the stream you put the login screen aion classic

You wrote: more newsin the coming WEEKS , stay tuned on our channels...

You said weeks, not months

(We want to know what's really going on)

Why do you procrastinate on your appointments?

Why treat the aion community in this way?

Is someone stopping the release of the aion classic?

tell us rly we need to know

I feel sorry for the aion community

• We did deliver some more info in summer as promised in that very stream, you can rewatch and check what has been said ;) We didn't say big news would come in summer, I never said that.

Well until the news are live yes there is no news but it is coming for sure as announced.

• From what I remember last info I heard from Galeas and correct me if I am wrong,
    is that they are not stuck anymore on that launcher main issue.

But I assume the main focus on Gameforge side is :

- How many sever will they release.
    - Tanslate the game on all languages they wanna release it.
    - The Cash shop marketing (Candy and CO).
    - The Pemium system / Price / Free Daily Premium.
    - What server will have Classic Installed on.
    -Marketing itself to attract none Aion Players.

Ping is really important and if Gameforge does not imrpove on their quality server,
    then they'll lose point.

• Wow it feels like whole new game, exciting :o

Curious if they will also update the game engine anytime soon or we're stuck to the ancient and crappy cryengine

Its the same engine sadly. Performance will be most likely as bad as always, i dont even think they are gonna tweak it a bit to have better performance or/and update it to direct x11 or direct x12.

Aion has always seems like lets do cheap content and no Quality of life updates to get fast money and thats it.

• [...]

Edit by Isobel: English board. Please write in English.

It doesnt matter if the gameplay is kinda fun when you are running at 15 fps & with everyone hide. And yeah gameplay is kinda fun but the game has so many problems in every aspect and thats why its dead nowadays.