Aion Classic Discussion

• why aren't they telling us they do it or not? what are they waiting for?

They are waiting to know themselves that we'll have classic.

You just can't tell your community, your clients, that you'll have something when you are not sure, and then tell them "oops sorry, eventually we won't have it"

Just saying...

(and that's what Galeas has been saying for month)

• Aion keeps going down, while Gw2 position again as the PC game that gives more earnings for NCsoft (and its 90% west market). And is still to drop in Steam this year, and who knows if in Korea..

Q2 2022:

erz4q56ox7h91.png?width=1922&format=png&auto=webp&s=ea6faf95cf4ef495298e05b27273aa2254fe2cbb

• its 8h11 AM in CHINA when I took this screenshot,
    they also have the patch where most bots are usless.
    (not like 1.x with bot army).

Its not on peak time,
    Aion Classic is working,
    Retail Aion 8.x is dead alive, they just killed Aion with all their weird patch.

Classic is what make Ncsoft earn more money out of files they already have in their hands.

They understood ppl don't like those extra class weirdo,
    and those nonesens stuff.

As long as they follow the Classic "core" even if Classic is somehow revamped,
    they will earn money out of this license.

There is no way Gameforge will not try to earn money out of that license they already have in hand.

There is some untold truth we will never know on why Russia/EU didnt get that done on time.
    (beside a launcher/client issue that is already been 2 years with not a single update,
    that is not some NASA calculation issue, that is a simple launcher that even CHINA with big money make it done)

• Aion Classic is working,
    Retail Aion 8.x is dead alive, they just killed Aion with all their weird patch.

Classic is what make Ncsoft earn more money out of files they already have in their hands.

And for how much time is it gonna work? cos people are gonna get bored as time pass by. You can already see that after the initial punch of classic releases they are dropping down in earnings every quarter.

And ofc thats asia market, west market (including EU) makes barely no money.

• its 8h11 AM in CHINA when I took this screenshot,
    they also have the patch where most bots are usless.
    (not like 1.x with bot army).

It was 14.06 21:36:07 Beijing's time.

Yesterday peak online on KR classic servers was 32327 plus unknown number on integrated servers. Maybe they discouraged bots since Siel Aura is now required to join all classic game servers.

MyAion - DPS Meter, Players Database, Rankings, Live Scores, Servers Status

Edited once, last by Livo ().

• fascinating numbers!

• Yesterday peak online on KR classic servers was 32327 plus unknown number on integrated servers.

Holy thats a lot. Especially if you consider that NCSOFT has already announced Classics grand final. So Classic is gonna end soon

• If Gamefrge with NCSooft will solve this AP trade mode and botting, it will be perfect version ... as noone could even imagine. I know how hard is this work, but it is needed. Everyone knows it from live streams: comming a player, stops and "look at this army xd" - but ye, it is not funny.

Maybe good solution as an addiction is to turn off perma this free play and turn on perma this aura. But the NCSoft concept to open the server also for free for a limitted time was and is very, very good. But as always pro players broke it.

I want to push better our publisher to have classic. YouTube guys is - yes, amazing game, old mecha, maps ... but it cant give feel the game live ... what is very sad. U just played old aion. Me not :cry: Unbelievable, that our aion is 13 years old and i didnt touch all the game ...

Galeas, can U feel this push? I swear, my is unique. Is truly soft :cookie: with a fresh air

• Holy thats a lot. Especially if you consider that NCSOFT has already announced Classics grand final. So Classic is gonna end soon

2.4 part 3 will be the final patch following the classic patch cycle content-wise, from that point on there will be "never before seen new custom content" unlike the previous 3.x and potentially 4.x expansions.

• Small suggestion to consider for gameforge if classic ever came to EU which i think wasn't mentioned before among other criticism about NA's classic:

I'd propose to remove all coin rewards from the battlepasses. It was such a pity that everyone could just easily get great weapons with attackspeed, movespeedshoes and attspeedgloves for free. The whole purpose of content like finding/hunting rare named mobs during leveling phase became completely obsolete and was therefore destroyed.

I really considered that a pity and it did hurt my personal "vanilla" experience by quite a bit.

what do you guys think about this - admittedly - "minor" issue?

• I couldn't agree more and I truly wish this took place but I highly doubt it'll happen. We'd be lucky if they removed candies but don't think the coins will be removed.

• In fact the real change is supposed to occupe after 2.5.

2.7 is when it started to slowly kill Aion,
    Ticket Arena PvP set by AFK. Lesser Rift, addition NPC zonning everywhere to avoid Rift near city quest.

Guys stop dreaming about the Battle Pass / Economical system.

You do realize they been holding this license so much,
    Gameforge earn money out of license they buy, they don't devloppe the game

their only jobs is to milk as much money as possible before a license slowly die.

If they ever release Aion Classic,
    its on you not to fall for the intrusive CASH SHOP,
    All those Battle Pass,
    But we know how it will end, players will directly take those battle pass to greed and XP faster then they'll cry about it.

Accept the matter, its 2022 PC game can't fight Mobile game, the only way tu survive is to make it CASH SHOP intrusive.

Just want to play the hype of Classic in EU, the rest I don't mind hoping for some change.

Just keep in mind there is alot of known bug/glitch that NA took ages to fixe, if you don't fixe those before release don't worry I know bunch of ppl ready to getting rich IRL/IN game lel.