General Event Discussion

• about bugs pet couldnt loot key in Narakali i couldnt either so had leave instance

About farm event do it early morning or late night otherwise you get killed or lose seeds by own faction, and gather like 20 seeds at least less job less stress easy win

Narakalli you can get a bug that the key mob doesnt spawn.

If I remember right the bug happened if you didnt open all prisoner cages first and killed one of the bomb mobs on the way. That caused that key mob does not appear. A bug that been there since beginning of solo Narakalli.

• Narakalli you can get a bug that the key mob doesnt spawn.

If I remember right the bug happened if you didnt open all prisoner cages first and killed one of the bomb mobs on the way. That caused that key mob does not appear. A bug that been there since beginning of solo Narakalli.

All progress in Narakalli is scripted.

If you do something out of the intented order (the "objective" window on the right, you're fu****.

Just like in 6.x, if AT destroy the prison gate and you free prisonners (so counter is started) before Bastiel come (to destroy the destroyed gate), the counter is resetted.

I'm not calling that bug, but poor linear scripting.

• i had also no updated on a quest in PW was 29/30 but that was cuse i lost 1 bunny like a tard :)

so maybe if quest dont update it might be u lost by mistake 1 bunny maybe...consider this fact also....

We been seeing before also people doubting about bugs, but many of us do actually count the bunnies they kill to avoid misssing one. You can even look at log history on how many you killed at the end of run.

I have a chat only for xp received, and after each kill, I count in /l or /g, and I count again before going out of the instance in chat window. Just to be sure.

Moreover, if you are dead (especially alts on follow or in ashu/runat), you don't receive xp -> no xp = no rabbit.

• i mean bug with first mob when you open 2nd or 4th door that key couldnt pick

maybe due stairs , from now avoding use pet loot while killing mob key on stairs :)

• i mean bug with first mob when you open 2nd or 4th door that key couldnt pick

maybe due stairs , from now avoding use pet loot while killing mob key on stairs :)

I don't think the problem is the pet loot.

But it is possible that if you kill the mob and it didn't have you in target, then it is considered to have be killed by a third party, and it disappeared.

Happened to me, but with a bomb boss, it was resting and kill it during this time. Didn't drop the bomb.

• Just dont try to one-shot mobs (especially if they no have aggro on you) what drop something or rabbits and you shouldnt get any bugs.

• "Due to incorrect spawn of the rabbits we consider to do another reset" incoming xD

Well, this is "easter egg" event started at 1st April so you know... I wouldnt be suprised :P

• Would be nice if you could put the amount at like 25 instead of 30 so the system would have room for error and we would still need to do the instances twice. Galeas

Already happened that people couldn't finish all 20. Someone had very unlucky runs at Dredgion, ofc ppl gonna blame them because they were only able to do at last day dredgion, but while rest of the group got 10/10 they only got 9/10 for some reason, even when we killed same mobs and were as a group whole time.

Due to the person also having a real life (which was the reason dredgion HT was left so late) they can't finish 60/60 and are very sad about it.

• I think the Hero Trial splitted into 2 quests and the first ones reseting too was a bit silly in my opinion.

Either put secondary quest something different and keep the first sub quest still available or then remove the second subquest.

• Galeas can you pelase add 2 more quest into Hero Trials? because im sure some people miss few quest as i miss too.. like last week 12 quest or something to help people to cover their missing quest?

Adding more quests will likely require them to reset HTs all over again.

But I'll vote for another reset, I've got my 2 stigmas already, but wouldn't mind 2 more :)

• I was just browsing the Aion NA website and starting 19. feb. they introduced an interetsing event. We had a similar event back in 5.8.

Yamennes' Abyssal Challenge Event

2/19/2020| | By Cyan

Yamennes has returned due to the power of Darkness! Abyssal Splinter, the former alliance instance, is now available as a solo adventure with plenty of rewards and Abyss Points up for grabs.

How it Works

You’ll find the entrance to Abyssal Fragment in Stellusia beginning February 19. You’ll get one entry per day with additional entries available for purchase from the Black Cloud Marketplace, or you can directly purchase an additional entry with Luna.

sec_slider_1.png

Once you enter, you’ll have 5 minutes to do as much damage as you can to the boss. Depending on how well you do, you’ll achieve different ranks which grant higher rewards as your rank increases. Depending on the day of the week, different NPCs will be available to assist you.

Rank

Rewards

S-Rank

250,000 AP, 25 Abyssal Fragments

A-Rank

100,000 AP, 10 Abyssal Fragments

B-Rank

50,000 AP, 5 Abyssal Fragments

C-Rank

1 Abyssal Fragment

Rewards

Standing near the entrance you’ll find Bluerinerk and Redrinerk eager to exchange various rewards for your Abyssal Points.

Item

Cost

Restrictions

Fighting Spirit Fragment (x20)

-

Daevanion Essence

Limit 1 per week per character

Legendary Enchantment Stone Selection Box

-

Legendary Manastone Selection Box

-

Ancient Manastone Selection Box

-

Transformation Contract (64 Types)

-

Transparent Transformation Scroll (x5)

-

Mysterious Recovery Serum (x20)

-

Ultimate Ereshkigal Armor Box

Ultimate Ereshkigal Wing Box

Ultimate Ereshkigal Weapon Box

[Event] Legendary Transformation Contract (10 types)

Ultimate Enchantment Stone Selection Box

Aion's Gift

Ancient Transformation Contract (19 Types)

Ultimate Manastone Selection Box

Limit 2 per day per character

Flawless Manastone Supplement Selection Box

Yamennes' Abyssal Challenge does not have an end date but may be removed or adjusted sometime in the future.

https://www.aiononline.com/news/yamennes-abyssal-challenge

• hmmm

4 Runs A-Dredgion

Since yesterday 4/10 Rabbits, today none of the rabbits counted

Other ppl of the group got their full 10/10, I didn´t get the missing 6

• I had to use reset scrolls because for some reason bunny didnt count at every instance. We counted manually everything and killed same route as always, still sometimes it doesnt count one bunny. Updating 29/30.