General Event Discussion

• Imagine having to pay 40 lunas for esoterrace and beshmundir if you don't have the old reset scrolls

Others were screwed because you cant buy reset entries to Dredgion / Runa and they got opponents vs them that they couldn't do anything against.

In Runatorium the bunnies were as a pile on opponent side all the time.

• I don't know why, but my painter (only painter, other characters- not) always got 29/30 in Nightmare. Already used reset scroll. Still have some, but a lot of ppl don't have reset scrolls

• It counted during night, but it is annoying to do much more or perhaps stuff that doesnt count.

Galeas any information about that time discrepancy?

• I don't know why, but my painter (only painter, other characters- not) always got 29/30 in Nightmare. Already used reset scroll. Still have some, but a lot of ppl don't have reset scrolls

You are not only one, a lot of other people also got 29/30 or sometimes 2 runs make 28/30.

And yes every bunny been calculated. Because it happened to me too and I count out loud all the time when killing them.

Happened in Narakalli, Haramel, Eso, BT, Nightmare.

• Also this event did spoil Dredgion and Runa experience quite badly. Especially if you go with randoms.

People come and kill rabbits, then leave instantly. Sometimes happens even with "premade created groups" via LFG recruitment. Even if say that "No rabbits".

Should instead just put the rabbits on both elyos and asmo side, they can kill them along the way or something so the normal content of Dredgion / Runa wont become worse than it already is.

• Well guys i was also suprised why 3weeks event have 60/60 Q only and there is no space to make more Q to be sure reach 60.... answer from galeas was somewhere in this forum and was like -> its supposed to be like this...

well last 5months is ever single event dissaster so why we are guys suprised.....? and inc new patch so just think about it...

• More sub quests would mean more rewards. Less total quests would mean more rewards for less efford. Things dont work like that here.

Im doing the hero trials on multiple accounts and I have had no issue so far on non of the quests.

Those who qq cause some of their rabbits didnt count, had no time to log in or were unlucky in dred/runat, reset or better luck next time. Looking at the rewards I personally wouldnt mind to use some luna.

I'm telling you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.

• The dred quests broke me on several Accounts.

Entered every day. Mostly more enemies then my team or much faster and no rabbits left. Even if you recruit on your server you get kicked out of groups because of Lisiel Gear.....

Hope some quests will be "Kill Worldbosses in Dumaha or Red Katalam"

That would really be fun ;)

• oh yeah, stuff that isn´t tradable, like the transformation, daevanion essence and so on.... It is actually hard work.

I only complain about the fact that the Dred stuff is to rng, nothing else

• That's your own fault you are applying for a PvP instance without PvP gear only to kill those rabbits. There are still people that go Ruhnatorium to PvP and not kill rabbits

• Good luck to all with Lab easy- you need to clear all instance to kill all bunnies :D

Not if you aim for 20/60 aka +9 stigmas, which are currently sold for 3-4 gps/stigma on Storm-Ely

Also even if someone aim for 60/60, you can do Stella EM just fine with 3ppl, so there's no problem bringing 1 alt per player

• Good luck to all with Lab easy- you need to clear all instance to kill all bunnies :D

Not if you aim for 20/60 aka +9 stigmas, which are currently sold for 3-4 gps/stigma on Storm-Ely

Also even if someone aim for 60/60, you can do Stella EM just fine with 3ppl, so there's no problem bringing 1 alt per player

Comments like this shows how people are blinded by their geared character. Yes we who have pretty much endgame can even solo most of the bosses.

But everyone cant do that still.