General Event Discussion

• Also we clearly will have new and different quests on other weeks, since we already saw rabbits even in difficult instances.

I guess we will do pretty much "all instances ingame".

60/60 quest is in pw hm and all 15 rabbits spawn after u kill prigga. to make sure u know things

Anyone to confirm this?

𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖉𝖔 𝖎 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖎𝖒 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖘𝖎𝖕𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖘𝖆𝖚𝖈𝖊-:scensored:

• Also we clearly will have new and different quests on other weeks, since we already saw rabbits even in difficult instances.

I guess we will do pretty much "all instances ingame".

60/60 quest is in pw hm and all 15 rabbits spawn after u kill prigga. to make sure u know things

Anyone to confirm this?

I can confirm that Lms talks pure :scensored:, i counted 15 bunnies pre teleporter to FIRST boss just now.

:scensored:

Profanity.

- Zapiel

• Im sorry to tell you that you failed to understand an obvious joke.

I'm telling you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.

• Are you seriously telling yourself that you're a good guy and helping the game by trying to get the most personal profit possible?

You sure know how to cope.

Also nice statistics bro.

• Well quests aren't displayed correctly, I guess this will have to be resetted on monday. Maybe extend the event for 2 weeks then? Ah and don't forget to fix the rewards another time...

• Economic try to google it what it means.

You totally missing the point of the discussion. If everyone would only farm for themselfs and literally 0 consumables would be avaliable on broker, the kinah would not circulate. You would starve for things you would want but can't get on your own beacause of rng etc.

But you sure did your +9/12 stigmas etc with only one account and you also didn't use broker for those things.

And for the record the number is quite accurate, ask around you would be surprised "sis".:huh:

• I must admit:

I did +9 stigmas with only 1 account, but then again I consider myself lucky with those.

• They didnt talk about sub q and here we are they change it

I don't think they change it. These ARE NOT the same quests as the first half of the week. These are others quests. So it seems logical the rewards are not the same.

• Quest for Sanctum's commander has 1/2 too like the both dumaha quests. Just writing.

These ARE NOT the same quests as the first half of the week. These are others quests.

Well, in the requirements - quests are exactly the same xD But rewards are a lot nerfed :P Anyway, im demotivated to know that from wednesday i should will do again these 150 rabbits in several locations... The most boring part of HQ.

• Well, in the requirements - quests are exactly the same xD But rewards are a lot nerfed :P Anyway, im demotivated to know that from wednesday i should will do again these 150 rabbits in several locations... The most boring part of HQ.

Nop. You need to do the same thing, but it's not the same quest name. For the sanctum boss, the first one was "Kill the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx " and the second one was "kill AGAIN the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ". Same task, but not the same quest.

• Well, in the requirements - quests are exactly the same xD But rewards are a lot nerfed :P Anyway, im demotivated to know that from wednesday i should will do again these 150 rabbits in several locations... The most boring part of HQ.

Nop. You need to do the same thing, but it's not the same quest name. For the sanctum boss, the first one was "Kill the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx " and the second one was "kill AGAIN the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ". Same task, but not the same quest.

you need to do the same thing, but get a diffrent reward. logic

• hmm.. i'm glad that you guys fixed the pvp hero trials (ashu, rt), but why did you screw up dumaha's quest now? XDDD logic?

• hmm.. i'm glad that you guys fixed the pvp hero trials (ashu, rt), but why did you screw up dumaha's quest now? XDDD logic?

Because there is not enough testing and putting time and effort to fix it. We still see same bugs, same issues as long time ago and you can clearly see that hero trial is released without testing anything whatsoever. Because there are things that would been very obvious to notice even with a "first glance".

If they had put more time and effort for Hero Trials function, codewise, testwise etc. I am sure they would have a properly working feature.

But currently this reminds me of the times when students are trying to make a schoolproject and getting notes about issues, but they dont care about the score points as long they can pass it.

Because let's be real for once: This kinda programming and mistakes all the time is rather unacceptable from a company that considers themself professional publishers.

If I were to publish a game and I saw this kinda commitment for the game release, I would for real consider another publisher. I for real did forget that we are actually talking about a real publisher company and not any freetime hobbiest server "owners", thats why I kinda would expect more professionalism from them.

With all the weird responses, bugs, secrecy and so forth. I personally started to think Gameforge community as "People doing this as free time" mentality. I lost the professionalism thought f