General Event Discussion

• this i agree on the lack of communication with the playerbase seems changed a lot compared to last year, where mods replyed pretty fast also events got fixed faster....

now we get no info in 4-5 days we wait for tomorrow s maintenance to see what fix they come up with and if they compensate or not.

2 major buged events happend in the last month...which made the players base very angry plenty people allready quitted after the ganker event...cuse they couldnt attend it.

what u think will happen if gf dont compensate the players who got 1 transform compared to the others who got 8-9 transforms....they will rage a lot and eventually quit

• Seems that after Xmas event u have not learned anything about GF compensation, fix, script and so on. Brace yourself because there will be nothing.

• Don't care about boss spawnings, don't care too much about faction imbalance because after 250+++ Dumallond and doing all daily pink quest got nothing but junk. (oh and one ultimate stone that failed) haha.

So far this unrewarding RNG event is a waste of time!

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• So much fun reading all this nonsense about the biggest legions getting all the rewards

It's not getting the rewards, it's the RN G junk when you open them that is the problem.

• It really amazes me the sense of unfairness some people here have, they "ask" for no compensation, and say they didnt get any legendarys but i see them on discord bragging of the legendarys they got.

? pTrBUqo.png?

I always get loot, where are my apostles and legendaries? :/

• Could be a technical timing related flaw in the RNG system, allowing a few to get a lot and the majority junk.

Definitely with looking into in my opinion.

• This community is the best community I've ever seen. :good::good::good:

Ofc the event is.. probably not working as intended, I've never read so much :zipped:.

If one is an elitist, one is abusing the event. (doesn't matter if the event came like this, but it's okay if you're new/a nab)

If one is in a big legion (which has nothing to do with the event) one is abusing the event. (but it's okay if you're alone)

If one gets 5 legendaries, that must mean that all got 5 legendaries at least, except oneself. :cry:

If one is member of the underdog faction, one simply joins the event "undercover" and then cry for a compensation (to get double reward, but it's fine because underdog)

And last but not least: Rng is so unfair! Well, goodmorning, welcome to the aion you always wanted.

7nTrMS6.png

#unlucky

• I don't always get loot... and when I get it I only get a waepon/gear box now and then.... rest is stars (wtf do we need gold stars at lvl 80 for??), shards (1000!! oh wauw now i'm never out of shards again..) and food

Al in all I like the event (except the bossloot situation) but would be nice to actually get a legendary transformation...

" A great journey is never about it's destination, it's about the road you take to get there.... "

• About the event:

In my opinion- we can speak about weak faction factor only if it's PVP event, but it's PVE. All should have the same chances- weak faction or not. If not- our weak faction can lose population more and more.

Asmos farming our boss (Silus) i'm elyos- not fair? Maybe. We don't need any compensation, we need 2 more bosses as it should be.

Oh, and one more thing about Poumerlinerk and dumallond items:

1) Random manastones, not choosable (cmon, really?);

2) purchase limited (1- 2 per week);

3) time limited enchantment stones.

• I want to see the promised video of opening close to 1'000 duamonds to satisfy my curiousity.

@Rym: Thank you for the update. I does not really help but.. you got more out of it than me and others.

Edited once, last by Angel ().

• (wtf do we need gold stars at lvl 80 for??)

Good question and wtf do we need lvl60 un-tradable manastones for in Domaha or red Katalam?

Lots of changes needed to the Aion reward system, perhaps it breaks their hearts to make it fair or rewarding good things to everyone.

Players have different ping or cpu/graphics so it will never be fair but this event is shameful in the way it distributes rewards.

That's enough from me, if you had no luck yet I guess it could always change or try killing the boss at different times.?

Sorry if I changed my mind, I hope GF do not conclude this event is working as intended because many will get upset or demotivated if that will be the case.

• Stars can be used to get reroll items for red kata chests or moprh crystals. There are always filler items in these events. The vendor part of the event is dissapointing but w/e.

• It really amazes me the sense of unfairness some people here have, they "ask" for no compensation, and say they didnt get any legendarys but i see them on discord bragging of the legendarys they got.

? pTrBUqo.png?

I always get loot, where are my apostles and legendaries? :/

stop saying bullshit and now upload your vid opening 1000 dumamond !

ofc you get nothing if you didn t open your items so now open them we re waiting !

• my count until now is like this around 400 dumamond since event started

90% from boss i dont do dailys

-7x merciless armos chest

-1x +10 dumaha weapon chest

-2x Dumaha weapon chest

- 1 legendary - Prigga

-30rune contracts - 1 Ancient Baa

that sums it up