General Event Discussion

• it was told a million times already that events are not created out of thin air but planned months(!) ago - requested at NCsoft, reviewed, approved etc.

you said yourself the world is in a crisis, and then you seriously expect NC to change something???

I bring to your memory that this is a private forum of a company which tolerates or not tolerates slander - and in this case doesn't tolerate slander

Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

A7vX57Y.gif

• Galeas

Can we get any info about this event ? I mean the only chance to get this hammer is when this 2 frogs spawn ? An they have a chance of having a hammer ? From getting S rank we only got more AP nothing more ? This event shuld work like this or there be some changes ?

• it was told a million times already that events are not created out of thin air but planned months(!) ago - requested at NCsoft, reviewed, approved etc.

Months ago? sure buddy, 70% of the events are buggy and planned badly without any thought if the obtainable items for the events are reasonably doable within time.

you said yourself the world is in a crisis, and then you seriously expect NC to change something???

I bring to your memory that this is a private forum of a company which tolerates or not tolerates slander - and in this case doesn't tolerate slander

Why is it always about NC? You, the company, are doing wrong stuff here. NC gives you, what you request from them (in case of events), if you request a solid event with good relations between all the items, they will give you one, if you wanna have a full cash one, they will give it out aswell, but since you request all the time or even change it by yourself, because you are totally able to, events, that getting changed to not rewarding at all,
    people start complaining that those decisions made from you, leading towards community ignoring, cashshop only orientated content, making the game less and less enjoyable.
    I mean we are criticising you for like almost 2 years now and you still are doing the same mistakes over and over? So for what is this forum then?

And dont tell me now about your bright changes... you literally needed 8 months to add 6 new items in open world drops, some ancient 6.2 content shards in narakali etc and the fact telling us that in 6 more months new changes gonna happen with 7.5, nice goals for 14 months of work, im gonna admit.

• Galeas

Can we get any info about this event ? I mean the only chance to get this hammer is when this 2 frogs spawn ? An they have a chance of having a hammer ? From getting S rank we only got more AP nothing more ? This event shuld work like this or there be some changes ?

From russian servers this event was on November 2019. Rank does not matter. Toads appear (or not) on the second wave of mobs. Good luck.

We are YOUR customers, not NCsoft's, the content you provide to us is your sole responsibility, we don't need explanations or excuses about what you can or cannot do, our money is going to this company, not to the one delivering the product you are reselling to us.

Again, we are CUSTOMERS here, people seem to forget that.

Edited once, last by Shira ().

• Can we have something worth our time from an event at some point? I dont mind doing the work, but I want to have something, anything from spending time doing what is supposed to be a rare event.

With how the event is right now its all just trash RNG where 99% of players will be frustrated with no rewards or bad ones from the few who manage to drop hammers.

• First of all Sita is a player like you you are not his customer. He was not addressing people saying they don't like the event ;)

You misunderstood his statement, he was addressing people making conspiracy theories that we modified the events just now caus of the current situation, that is why he was explaining it was prepared months ago, which is the truth.

• Again, we are CUSTOMERS here, people seem to forget that.

Again, GF is publisher, people seem to forget that GF only publish what NC provides him.

And if game westernization takes too much effort for NC, or too expensive for GF, not surprising some content are P2W like in KR.

• I'm obviously referring to Gameforge, not to Sita personally, but the company he represents in the forum.

Again, GF is publisher, people seem to forget that GF only publish what NC provides him.

And if game westernization takes too much effort for NC, or too expensive for GF, not surprising some content are P2W like in KR.

But the point remains, we pay the service to Gameforge. If they can't provide the quality service we expect.. it does no good to blame NCsoft, they should just stop selling the service.

But the point remains, we pay the service to Gameforge. If they can't provide the quality service we expect.. it does no good to blame NCsoft, they should just stop selling the service.

If you´r favourite cheese (for example) all of a sudden gets a change in the Recipe, and you don´t like it anymore. Do you blame the guy selling it to you aswell?

It´s the same with Aion, it´s not GF´s fault that NC-Soft is effing this game up.

Of course they could change things, but they have to request these changes from NC-Soft and guess what, they don´t give a single frick.

• But the point remains, we pay the service to Gameforge. If they can't provide the quality service we expect.. it does no good to blame NCsoft, they should just stop selling the service.

Define what you pay.

Strictly business speaking, did you pay for an cosmonite shower with a hammer drop on boss or hammer sold in gold sand shop?

Do you have an order and an invoice?

• It is, they are not selling the original cheese, but modified to their own custom model for what they believe is most profitable.