Community feedback-Free Talk

• 168 days

With the condition that you are able to login 168 days in a row. Many will not be able to log in every day. They have work or vacations, etc.

work must be the reason why they cant login, they probaly work 24/7 without break

Are ppl that working in "permanent fire" industry if you know what that mens. So yes I know ppl that working like 48h with no break, like doctors or assistants, etc. They are in hospital for 48h and I am sure they wont be able to login :) [...]

Edit by Isobel : Out of Tos.

Edited once, last by Isobel ().

• Are ppl that working in "permanent fire" industry if you know what that mens. So yes I know ppl that working like 48h with no break, like doctors or assistants, etc. They are in hospital for 48h and I am sure they wont be able to login :) [...]

Bad example. Do you think they care about the game?

• Are ppl that working in "permanent fire" industry if you know what that mens. So yes I know ppl that working like 48h with no break, like doctors or assistants, etc. They are in hospital for 48h and I am sure they wont be able to login :) [...]

Yes, they do. Some are playing with me :) So your impression is that only "no lifers "are around?

Yes, they do. Some are playing with me :) So your impression is that only "no lifers "are around?

Of course not but for the vast majority of players who work long hour shifts Aion isn't among their first priorities. At least not on a daily basis. That's why i said it's a bad example.

Of course not but for the vast majority of players who work long hour shifts Aion isn't among their first priorities. At least not on a daily basis. That's why i said it's a bad example.

The example is correct as long they exist and dose sustaining the fact you must log in daily to make it in 162 days or you can make it in 162 logins in n numbers of calendaristics days. For example, I have days when I am working like 12-13h a day and my energy after that is 0 and I care only to eat something and go to bed. There are also other situations that 162 fragments that do not mean 162 days. Take for example weekends. You are going out of the city for the weekend in remote locations, those are lost days regarding the fragments. 162 fragments meas 162 days with the condition that you are able to login daily. Personally, I am sure I will have days when I will not be able to logging. Maybe I will write a script to do that for me : ) (a random thought, not that I will do it ) @Isobel sorry for giving you hard times. But that is what I am thinking now "I am just brutally sincere ". I really like you :)

• The only suggestion I can think of is:

(for this and to smooth the "arches")
    Everyone who has played, with an active gold package for the last 10 months, has to receive a random box of ultimate transformation contracts.:/

So everyone who has not used the shugo gold is still at an advantage, but the others who have used their shugo gold are not so at a disadvantage.;)
    But I don't think this proposal will be accepted here,

because that would be far too easy. :rolleyes:

Everyone who has played, with an active gold package for the last 10 months, has to receive a random box of ultimate transformation contracts.:/

So everyone who has not used the shugo gold is still at an advantage, but the others who have used their shugo gold are not so at a disadvantage.;)

If they were really carrying on balancing this aspect of transformation and reward the players for their "loyalty" they would have done it by now. What is happening now is a marketing strategy with the hope they will keep some more players actives giving them a bone. Do you think they really care about the players that struggle for years to get an ultimate form via in-game mechanics or about the ones that spent hundreds of euros with no luck? All they care about is the market and how to make incoming by no matter the way. I think Aion has the worst period in EU since was released. Every few days I see in legion chat rage-quit messages. Last one I have seen one player that fused a certain number of legendary contracts with the hope of getting ultimate form and he end up saying "F... this game going back to GW2". Ofc ppl get frustrated and feel betrayed after months of work and in the end, you realize all your efforts were for nothing. I had a community that has been alive for the last 9 years good people, mature, part of the base players. They all quit 2 months ago. They realize there is no point in playing the game anymore. They made everything possible in the game to have an ultimate form and because of the RNG they quit and they will never be back. This is what is happening now. People have reached the limits and GF realizes too late that they were pushing way too much. Now the population is low and they need to pay the same salaries, hosting, etc but with a smaller community. How they will do that? Well, expect more p2w events, more p2w items on the shop. They will now bet on the "pw2 whales ".

• How they will do that? Well, expect more p2w events, more p2w items on the shop. They will now bet on the "pw2 whales ".

As I already said in another topic :

than can the whales have the hole server.

they can share it with each other. So call it whale-Land!

Maybe they can pay together the hole costs of GF`s new Server.

I don`t care anymore...

just like I've learned from the publisher over the past few years .:blink:

This was only a suggestion and it is not my main job to take care of such problems,

it is GF's.

The suggestion was made by me, but the implementation will sure not come

and the bill, of reacting too late, is going to paid hard by GF.:blink:

yes... but there is still money to be made from gp from now on. why pass this opportunity as a publisher?

it's not gf alone the problem here. there are many games where the exact same thing is happening... and has been happening for idk... past 15 years or something. and you will never see a servers just of whales because they need easy targets in pvp or ppl to sell stuff to... through shop or sell instances loot. don't you see... once you see a move from the publisher that is ready to level the field in some aspect of the game there are the whales arguing against... where is the effort... why give stuff to lazy ppl... i spent blah blah where is my difference. for this reason alone nothing has been done for many years because money is money and every year there are more games out there and a limited amount of gamers... so they do whatever they have to do to have the business going.

• Click I am totally approving with you. Ofc players have their own fault and always will be players that prefer to be "someone" by using the wallet and this will always be. That why we have laws that protect some moral values. What I am saying, GF is exploiting some human behavior.

• Click I am totally approving with you. Ofc players have their own fault and always will be players that prefer to be "someone" by using the wallet and this will always be. That why we have laws that protect some moral values. What I am saying, GF is exploiting some human behavior.

Like any company (marketing, advertising, sponsorship, social networking...)

but that's what they are there for to exploit the players they can.

Yes it is wrong and this process needs to be changed, things are changing big time in the world right now and many issues overall are being highlighted, laws are being passed and at one point its going to hit the gaming side of the market.

There has been so much in the news about these little game apps where so much money is being spent and also games overall, soon will be the time that limits are put on these companies.

• As a final personal conclusion, the game is missing "fair-play". Taking any sport as an analogy the main aspect of the game is "fair-play". You must compete in the same conditions whit no external "help", like doping. So I can think pw2 is equal to doping, steroids, etc.

I think this is the main issue of the game now. There is no fair play. We have a category of players that evolved to effort, work, given by game mechanics and we have the other category that is on steroids ( p2w).

And let's do not forget. Any doping is forbidden and if you are using any doping you are excluded. So yes, GF is selling "steroids" :)

• it's not a recent thing. there have been big chinese mmorpg games doing this before we heard the name aion. korea had some degree of it too but ncsoft started later with this... around 2010-2012 with other games. it's seen as only recently because that's how late the western industry started to catch up with it... since our mentality here is different and we never seen this as a good thing.

• it's not a recent thing. there have been big chinese mmorpg games doing this before we heard the name aion. korea had some degree of it too but ncsoft started later with this... around 2010-2012 with other games. it's seen as only recently because that's how late the western industry started to catch up with it... since our mentality here is different and we never seen this as a good thing.

I agree with this korea had this from way back, the time changed when korea noticed that other countries wanted to play there games and this is when things really started to change in gaming around the world.

I may be wrong, but didn't old cash shops give you actual items for money? Because that's why I said this is relatively recent. Cash shops have been a thing for some time, but usually you know what you get if you pay money. Nowadays the cash shop gacha model doesn't give you items concretely, it just gives you more chances to engage with RNG.

According to Wikipedia, gacha system has been starting to be used widely around the 2010's, but it was mostly used in mobile gaming. There were probably AAA game titles with this monetization scheme popular in Asia, but as far as I know there wasn't any globally popular game to use this system.