Community feedback-Free Talk

• Other question: Gameforge gave us +200% XP instead of announced +300% XP because it was a "mistake", was it really too hard to let the +200% XP run one week longer as compensation for the "mistake"? Just asking for a friend......

Events are planned months ahead, you just cant extend event like this. It would make players confused.

• Other question: Gameforge gave us +200% XP instead of announced +300% XP because it was a "mistake", was it really too hard to let the +200% XP run one week longer as compensation for the "mistake"? Just asking for a friend......

Events are planned months ahead, you just cant extend event like this. It would make players confused.

Here you see how noobs like me think things work, me fool really thought it´s just changing some parameters/numbers to make the 200% last one week longer, tststs.....

• well if you think is 200% :)))) make something and come here again kill one mob now and kill one tomorrow and see the difference :) there are players that they dont see it but in my opinion the event is 100% only or maybe 120 but is not 200 and will not be 300 .

• This i agree -the worst solorius we have. From bomb pursuit event - i saw 3-4 s minions only, so chance to obtain is like 0.0 (0) 1%

Transformations - KR had normal contract added to normal open world drop. We didnt have it, so should we have guaranteed ulti form after several failed fusion attempts for ulti?

Monster Plat Cubes - NA has it in shugo vendor machine?

Conclusion: what does we have?

___

Also Galeas promised to put restoration stones to events. Putted once to one event only. I dont count promo, because not everyone want to participate with it.

• ___

Also Galeas promised to put restoration stones to events. Putted once to one event only. I dont count promo, because not everyone want to participate with it.

Restoration stones will be added with next update to the gold sand shop. 40kk of kinah

• ___

Restoration stones will be added with next update to the gold sand shop. 40kk of kinah

wasnt that costum change FOR RUSSIA only?not sure GF can afford these changes..consider about their shop .

• Ultimate Transformations:

We will not add the feature that a transformation can’t be downgraded when fusing legendary ones permanently for now. Nonetheless, it will be implemented temporarily in February for an event.

Hey guys I just wanted to mention that we have the shop event "flash auction" almost every week now. They always sell legendary apostels there. Which are gone in no time.
    Nobody talks about this but flash auctions have become quit a nice resource.
    This shit is super expensive but in comparison to the time you have to invest ingame for some of these things make them worth it. (Ofc only if you still take this game seriously!!) I mean if you are still palying Aion you have already accepted P2W so I would adivce you guys to check this out.

Why does nobody talk about this?

• They always sell legendary apostels there. Which are gone in no time.

Someone who believes that these overprized items are really bought by players also believes that there are only 10 items available when they tell him.........

But yeah ofc ,RUN EVERYONE for this LIMITED STOCK DIGITAL item! Hurry up! only 10 legendary apostle transform,cant produce more,can we? :)

• ___

wasnt that costum change FOR RUSSIA only?not sure GF can afford these changes..consider about their shop .

Do U really believe, that we will receive free restoration stone? :) Really? I would like to inform U, that we have this item for 149 coins. Otheer topic is this lege form shard also available is incoming patch. I dont think so guys. I tell U - better get "omg we got it" than "omg where is this improvement" - trust me

• "25 stigmas did not got me to +12 so the event has to be a lie"

I used so many stones I got 2 blues to +15 which I did not use that many stones on 8 on one and 6 on the other to go from +12 to +15.

My waste was on greens in the end I ended up with 3 +12 which one of them was already +13 before I started, and the other 2 was +12, and I also paid for someone to try and get the other X2 +9 greens to +12 I got one of them there the other is still +9.

So I have 4 greens now +12 and 1 is +9 and I wasted so many stones.

I heard it by many players greens are the hardest stigmas to deal with.

I wish I only used 25 stones I use around 260 stones.