Community feedback-Free Talk

• 8 - 10- 8 - 8.5 - 18.5 ...Aion 4Q '19 4Q'20 ... so not that bad

Sales by Region also EU has not bad.

Now all Users know, why not much working during Live Aion's patches - because NCS is suffering on Aion Classic's success xD

But i remembet, they will work still for Live Aion, so they will work like "dual" to keep good both versions.

<3

• Now all Users know, why not much working during Live Aion's patches - because NCS is suffering on Aion Classic's success xD

But i remembet, they will work still for Live Aion, so they will work like "dual" to keep good both versions.

I just mean that NC (as a manufacturer) creates a subscription model to sell the rights, these rights simply bring in more money than the rights for a free-to-play model.
    Hope I expressed myself understandably (is not my strength in english).

Because they can more easily follow how many actively play than with a freetoplay system.

When NC Soft determining whether the cash flow is correct (at the publisher).

• Gm everyone,

so Galeas every week there is flame on discord about the ultimate form topic, and u always say GF dont plan handing it out etc.

then we see squall leak the 7.9 Gameforge feature where after 4-6 months u get 100% ultimate form, its basically a similar thing that RUSSIA did, so u guys implemented similar feature.

So basically its giving the playerbase what they wanted for so much time, my problem is.....if u knew this was planned why not say it....u could have give us this info since DECEMBER for example, like HELLO guys with 7.9 patch everyone will be able to get 100% ultimate form.

my point is, that its very bad communication regarding this HOT topic, u know every week in discord the flame and the drama regarding this, u could have told people this...since long ago...guys we do listen sometimes it will come just be patient....but literally nothing about it.

its just how i see it and my opinion , but i think u could improve the communication between u and the playerbase by a lot and not holding out so much on similar topics.

• With a bit more attention attention, you would have noticed that it is already teased in an official announcement here on this very forum. It is also going to be announced in he next 7.9 news. Everything is and was always planned to be announced in due time :)

Squall went a bit too fast on this because he was not supposed to show it yet. But that is probably on our side since we were not clear enough on telling him that.

I planned everything to be teased and announced in a certain way, as always. What matters is that it will happen. Furthermore, given the past "situations" I prefer not announcing things weeks in advance, since the first reaction is always that those are false promises and will never happen. Which would have been the case without a single doubt here if I had done that. It's always better to announce things when it is concretely happening in my recent (and not so recent) experience.

• Nox33 Hi,

like they dont need to implement anything since its part of 7.9 made by NC you can obtain ulty from through lugbug weekly (simillar system like nowadays with legendary). So even if they come up with something own its too late already (personaly i wouldnt belive that until i see it with my own eyes ....), but remeber they cant tell anything until its 100% coz imagine the flame if they announced ulty form for everyone and then decided to not implement this future ....

Last point: why do they should give us info weeks or even month ago when they can milk ppl during events to try get their ulty .....

• nolopasaro in this update we dont get the 2 new ultimates that u can get via lug.

its in next update before the summer.

and in this custome gameforge thing u can get just Kaisinel ultimate form, which is best form for collections.

Galeas i saw about the teased stuff didnt think we could get this, im happy we get it... just that giving this info out earlier, would have put out the rage/flame on discord even a bit. also many people quitted months ago exactly cuse of the lack of ultimate reason etc... its a sensitive problem we got here in EU.

just gave my opinion on this, if u see week by week people only flame....had been easyer telling people , be patient its coming or putting it in last FEEDbac/Update TOPIC on forum had been a better way 2 do it...and would get a more positive feedback overall

Edited once, last by Nox33 ().

• The only reason people say that your announcements are fake and untrue etc is because most of the time you like to say and announce things before you have all the relevant information, an example is when you announce something and somebody asks you a question you either don't understand or don't know the answer to, you just answer instead of being like "I don't know the answer, I will find out and get back to you"

• I really hope, that this will come true, but also that the Shugo Gold that players have right now will be deleted or is not for buying the item, as many players have thousands of shugo gold and others used it. Would be a big disadvantage for those who used it

• The only reason people say that your announcements are fake and untrue etc is because most of the time you like to say and announce things before you have all the relevant information, an example is when you announce something and somebody asks you a question you either don't understand or don't know the answer to, you just answer instead of being like "I don't know the answer, I will find out and get back to you"

I always announce things when I have all relevant information and confirmation, never before. I say daily "I don't know the answer, I will find out and get back to you". I'm never giving an answer without checking (never did even once in the last 3 years). I can't agree with you here. What you described is the exact opposite of what I'm doing every day and the way i work.

• Galeas

Can you tell us what will happen with shugo gold, or will it be announced before patch day, so we can spent them at least etc., thanks

Nothing will happen.

So players that didn´t used theirs now have a big advantage to get the Ultimate Transformation....... so a kick in the a** for ppl who used it, Thanks

• I really hope, that this will come true, but also that the Shugo Gold that players have right now will be deleted or is not for buying the item, as many players have thousands of shugo gold and others used it. Would be a big disadvantage for those who used it

Why?

Appears that the fragment will be buyable within the daily.

The difference is 120 vs 168 days . Not a big deal.

Why?

48 days is one month and a half :) Anyway they trying to revive a dead corpse and will never succeed. This feature should be like 1 year ago. I am doing all instances ( including BT normal with legendary transformation) so ya, if I will be playing for the next 6 months I will make it but not sure if this will happen. Too many players left and the servers seem kind of desarted. The PVP instances are no attractive anymore cause they have nothing to offer. Well, this is a "free to screw you" game :) I would not aspect otherwise.

Why?

Almost 2 months is not a big deal?

• So players that didn´t used theirs now have a big advantage to get the Ultimate Transformation....... so a kick in the a** for ppl who used it, Thanks

Everyone has a chance to get it in a definite timeframe, that is the whole point of the feature and that's the most imporant. Yes some players might have more shugo gold in store, that was impossible to avoid with such a feature. Deleting it would be even more unfair, by far.

• So players that didn´t used theirs now have a big advantage to get the Ultimate Transformation....... so a kick in the a** for ppl who used it, Thanks

Everyone has a chance to get it in a definite timeframe, that is the whole point of the feature and that's the most imporant. Yes some players might have more shugo gold in store, that was impossible to avoid with such a feature. Deleting it would be even more unfair, by far.

As so many told you already: earlier information would have been the key so ppl could have collected their shugo gold......

thx for fkn the players so hard....

2 months more for a feature that everyone should get in the same timeframe is nothing that will be accepted by everyone.... many will quit now, thanks for that.

For me,it´s ok, as I already have a kaisinel, but it is already hard to find groups and with ppl quitting, because many will have a gamechanging thing ways before others will make them quit.

I know, that deleting the shugo gold isn´t good, but it´s also not good, that ppl that used the gold are now screwd