STIGMA EVENT DATES

• I can understand either side. In a way, it's pretty comparable the two of them. Right now, how do you generate kinah? I'm not talking about making kinah which everyone suggest, by selling stuff through broker and get preexisting kinah farmed by others through a broken event. The drops in instances seems awful, compared with the time invested. Kinah is once again not a big player in the game since everything seems to take insignia rather than kinah but the broker still deals in old currency. The point being, kinah is scarce if you didn't get to participate in that ganker event.

Convert your generated kinah to ingots and you can buy 2 stigmas every week. You need to farm kinah and buy 2 stigmas on multiple characters because 2 a week is incredibly low amount. There is also fame level for more but it's still low ammount. Just my own experience, I was burning through a stack of 80 stigma stones to get a single stigma from +12 to +15 and no success. Now imagine getting from 0 to +12, where rng can screw you as well. I had stack of stones since 5.x and enchanting since then. How many years is that? If you are new, you have a better chance at winning kaisinel at some random lamp event, rather than having +15 stigmas.

Contracts can be famed as well, if you put in the time, which is an absurd amount of time. Farm esoterrace on all 12 characters and get a yellow contract in one and a half months on each of them. Fusing them has a greater % than stigmas after +9. Then farm ariel or whatever fragments you get for your fame for legendary contract fragments each week. You get a free once, once every 2 months. Then there is more sources of green onces, every week.

Comparing the two of them now. Stigmas have to go through rng each step, same as fusing white to green to yellow and so on. You get more

stigma stones than contracts each week but stigmas have to go through 15 levels of enchanting while contracts are only going green/yellow/purple/red, although you need to burn 6 at a time. And you need at least 6 stigmas to be +15 to get your improved vision, then at least 3 more to get the nice effect from each improved, while ultimate transform you need only one to get it. If i was burning through hundreds of yellow contracts as I was burning through hundreds of stigmas to get them +15 from +9, the chance to get kaisinel would be pretty much the same, wouldn't you agree?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Edited once, last by failboat ().

• I will gladly listen how Arkalaya is doing something wrong that he still don't have the fitting apostle.

You're pretty much defending rng by saying that if you're unlucky you're doing something wrong.

I just don't accept that people still complain about having no suitable apostle since elite rewards provide garanteed.
    Besides of previous event where there have been lots of odds.

Edited once, last by Thermo ().

• I will gladly listen how Arkalaya is doing something wrong that he still don't have the fitting apostle.

You're pretty much defending rng by saying that if you're unlucky you're doing something wrong.

I just don't accept that people still complain about having no suitable apostle since elite rewards provide garanteed chooseables.

It's random apostle, not chooseable hello ? :scensored:

Flaming.

- Zapiel

• Not only that none was selectable so far, not even in the elite, but in the previous event I got only one (not even usable), while other got multiple of them. That's rng. Assuming everyone got the same amount then blame players for complaining, that's something else. It's a bit similar in the stigma situation where rng can really leave you with no progress, although you put in the effort all that time to gather the necessary items.

• I didn't contradict myself. I know who you are ingame, I won't name it here.

You know my ingame? Post it pls, I wanna see who you think that I am...... :D

As I said, I won't. Not really a fan of getting censored for name shaming.

I didn't contradict myself. I know who you are ingame, I won't name it here.

I can´t help myself, but I just can´t take you serious ( and trust me, I tried) and that was long before you claimed that you spent 1900 Euros in AION at an age of 15..... ;)

Did you ever think about that maybe, but only maybe, my stated age could be indeed fake just like the other informations that I, provided about myself?

• I just don't accept that people still complain about having no suitable apostle since elite rewards provide garanteed chooseables.

Congrats, you just owned yourself......

Did you ever think about that maybe, but only maybe, my stated age could be indeed fake

No, because it would be real sick to claim yourself 15 and female when you are in fact e.g. 42 and male..... ever thought of that?

• Did you ever think about that maybe, but only maybe, my stated age could be indeed fake

No, because it would be real sick to claim yourself 15 and female when you are in fact e.g. 42 and male..... ever thought of that?

So it would be okay if I stated 16yo and male? On the other had this is a gaming forum not more and not less so who cares about the gender+age anyways?

Stop trying to start drama when there is none.

• Lms you seem to be a smart Person, i dont like you. Answer my question.

You said that we have the opportunity to buy stigma enchantment stones and stated, that we are not able to buy ultimate transformations. Now think about what exactly you are talking about.

Stigma enchant = available != +15stima if bad rng

Legendary transformqtion =available != ulti fuse if bad rng

:scensored:

Flaming.

- Zapiel

• :scensored:

Flaming.

- Zapiel

So, am I trying to get free stuff here? Doubt so.

I ask again, where did I state that I am female?

Funny that I even have to argue about that when one of the people is as mature as an 10yo. Anyways, this is going pretty off-topic now and it's also my choice what age I wanna provide for my profile and it should be pretty obvious that I am not 15yo so stop seeking for a problem/drama when there is not much room given for that.

I just don't accept that people still complain about having no suitable apostle since elite rewards provide garanteed chooseables.

Hahahahaha

The only apostle I ever got is from the last round of veteran rewards, and guess what? It was RANDOM so I got marchutan apostle, nice cast speed form on chanter.

I farmed litteraly every event where you had a chance to get transformations, this dumamond event where everyone got tons of transformations as well, I opened around 2k dumamonds, got 0 leg contracts.

Fused in total 31x 2 legendary forms and 1x 6 legendary forms, Everytime I get either a :censored: base 10 leg form or an ancient back. And guess what, even with all of that, I don't even have weda from the base 10, locking me out of 4 important collections.

Previous VR levels had selectable base 10, I took them and chose tahabata, because once again, it locked me out of important collections to not have it.

The only form I have that is better than the base 10 for my class is irunin.

What did I do wrong? I'm all ears Thermo

Profanity.

- Zapiel

I hate stupid people.

Edited 2 times, last by Aura ().

• Back to debates.

Fused 3 times 6 ancient contracts in the past weeks. Got 3 ancients.

Some may fuse 10 times leg contracts and get new leg forms.

Some may fuse 20 times leg contracts and only doubles leg forms...

Some morons still dont understand that despite all effort you might make, RNG might fu** you.

And having people succeeding thought or lesser effort thanks to RNG does not mean everything is currently right or balanced. Those successful people are in fact only a few among the mass.

Worse, you might be successful in one area (stigma, transform, daevanion, manastone socketing, gear enchantment, collections, odians, runes), but suck in all others.

• Anyway why you all qq and want all these things !??? Just to slack in front of thé broker !?? No need ultimate form or apostle just for slacking that s why you don t get it ! QQ :(

• So far I have mostly liked your posts and your argumentation chain was logical and based on common sense. On most of this I cannot agree tho. I will try to cover why, but it is way to much to cover tbh.

Quote from failboat

I can understand either side. In a way, it's pretty comparable the two of them. Right now, how do you generate kinah? I'm not talking about making kinah which everyone suggest, by selling stuff through broker and get preexisting kinah farmed by others through a broken event. The drops in instances seems awful, compared with the time invested. Kinah is once again not a big player in the game since everything seems to take insignia rather than kinah but the broker still deals in old currency. The point being, kinah is scarce if you didn't get to participate in that ganker event.

You make kinah the same way as always and before the granker event. By selling stuff and farming instances. Generating kinah is a bit harder now, not arguging with that. PW NM takes me about 12-15 min and grants ~20mil kinah. Makarna NM is about 10min and 8-9mil kinah. I do this on 3 chars every week, therefore I personally do not bother with doing solo Stella EM or any other instances you do in a group to sell the loot. Then again, there are let's call them "unconventional" methods of getting kinah aka Aion Free to trade on discord.

Talking about myself here. I obviously know that newer or less geared player won't be able to do all of that. Then again I am realistic enough to not believe that there are even many new player. Insignias do cost ~560k kinah each. Shouldn't forget that. Gonna be a big point below.

Quote from failboat

Convert your generated kinah to ingots and you can buy 2 stigmas every week. You need to farm kinah and buy 2 stigmas on multiple characters because 2 a week is incredibly low amount. There is also fame level for more but it's still low ammount. Just my own experience, I was burning through a stack of 80 stigma stones to get a single stigma from +12 to +15 and no success. Now imagine getting from 0 to +12, where rng can screw you as well. I had stack of stones since 5.x and enchanting since then. How many years is that? If you are new, you have a better chance at winning kaisinel at some random lamp event, rather than having +15 stigmas.

Maths part #1:
    2 Stigma ench stones per week per char = 12 x 26mil = 312mil = 24 stigma ench stones

+ fame lvl Red Kata + Dumaha = 2x4 for 5 insignias each = 40 x 560k = 22,4mil

312m + 22,4m = 336,4mil for 32 Stigma ench stones (not calculating multi chars buying from fame npc) + 1 Hometown lvl 4 for 5 Insignias = 33 Stigma ench stones for 339,2mil.

Quote from failboat

Contracts can be famed as well, if you put in the time, which is an absurd amount of time. Farm esoterrace on all 12 characters and get a yellow contract in one and a half months on each of them. Fusing them has a greater % than stigmas after +9. Then farm ariel or whatever fragments you get for your fame for legendary contract fragments each week. You get a free once, once every 2 months. Then there is more sources of green onces, every week.

Fusing ancient contracts might have a higher chance than enchanting stigmas, but the output is random. You can get an ancient dupli, ancient non dupli, legendary dupli or legendary non dupli. What you did not mention is that you also do get a fragment from Makarna HM, which lowers the time of getting your contracts. Sure, not every alt is able to run Makarna HM.

As for the ariel and azphel fragments which you can get from:

Inggison (home town) Lvl 7 (4) and Lvl 9 (4) Azphel

Enemy home town Lvl 7 (4) and Lvl 9 (4) Ariel

Silentera Canyon Lvl 5 (1+1) Lvl 7 (1+1) Lvl 9 (1+1) Ariel/Azphel

Which results in 7 fragments per week for each transformation.

Maths Part #2

Each fragment costs 15 Insignias of Exp = 14 x15 = 210 x 560k = 117,6mil

Reminder, I do only calculate with 14 x 15 for costs, not for the actual progress of the transformation which is still 7/100.

It will take you 14 weeks (3 1/2 months) to get each transformation. And each transformation will cost you 1500 Insignias of exp = 840mil kinah.

The first one wont count as a potential 6/6 fuse as you have no dupli.

8 x 840mil = 6.720bil kinah in 14 months.

For 6.720bil kinah you can buy 653 Stigma ench stones with the method shown above. Even more if you take in consideration to not use the gold sanshop at all and only do it over fame npcs. That would be 2.400 stigma ench stones.

Totally neglecting the efford and time you need to get the fame lvls on the diffrent maps, especially the enemy maps and silentera. Is this an option for you? Might as well have a new patch until you finish.

Obviously you could argue now with "Ohhh but you can do it on multiple chars to lower the time!!!!!!!!!!!" well, no. Even tho I said neglecting the time and efford it takes to lvl up the maps, nobody on eu will have lvl 9 on diffrent chars and maps in any reasonable time. You can see at Tessi s post how far he got with active playing so far. And we do have 7.5 for a month now already. At this point, he's further than me.

Anyways, even if you make it to get hands on the 6 Apostles you face a 13,75% to get your ulti xform. Let's add that you would have been a hard working bee and farmed ancient contracts in the same time you farmed the exp for 12.000 Insignias of Exp. In 14 months you can do 9,3 ancient contracts per char. 9 x 12 = 108 which are 18 attempts for a leg fuse. The weekly shop item costs 25mil kinah = 2.7bil kinah.

Now let's assume you are so lucky to get a dupli legendary contract everytime you fuse.

Quote from failboat

Comparing the two of them now. Stigmas have to go through rng each step, same as fusing white to green to yellow and so on. You get more

stigma stones than contracts each week but stigmas have to go through 15 levels of enchanting while contracts are only going green/yellow/purple/red, although you need to burn 6 at a time. And you need at least 6 stigmas to be +15 to get your improved vision, then at least 3 more to get the nice effect from each improved, while ultimate transform you need only one to get it. If i was burning through hundreds of yellow contracts as I was burning through hundreds of stigmas to get them +15 from +9, the chance to get kaisinel would be pretty much the same, wouldn't you agree?

I guess at the ends it is everyones personal opinion if they think they can get an ulti form with 108 ancient contracts + 6 legendary dupli contracts or get their stigmas up to the desired lvl with 3.4k stigma ench stones.

From my ingame experience I can only tell that I see alot more people with Improved stigmas than with ulti transforms. Mentionable here is that only a miniority which has an ulti form, does not have improved stigmas.

I think the biggest issue here is that most think that I do think the game is okay in the state as it is right now. It is not, but it is what we have. Forum posts won't change anything on the road gameforge takes. It's been like that for the last years already.

I'm telling you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.

• I'm glad if you share me the way to get safe legendary xform duplis to attempt an ulti fuse.

I'm telling you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.

• I don't disagree with you. I already mentioned that it would take an absurd amount of time to do that. I was comparing the two of them like if they were on equal income, having the same quantity of both, then rng seems to be on the same level.

For me neither is realistic. Getting level 5 is not not hard but I haven't done that on any other character because it takes too much time to play only on one character. There is dailies and weeklies on multiple maps, there are daily pvp instances, there is kinah and exp to be farmed, there are weekly pve instances, siege, and ultimately, there is always an event or two on top of everything. There are so many things that take so much time that realistically I have no time for alts. So if you farm only kinah in some instances on main, then of course it would be easier to just move kinah on account warehouse then buy stigma stones on alts. There aren't realistic choices to farm contracts on alts, aside from probably weekly finish and eso, while they implemented a lot more stuff to get the stigmas.

But I further argue that stigma stones was the main focus of everyone because it seems an easier goal to set. We had events that were giving stigma stones, we had players farming kinah, plus event kinah, and buying weekly stones on alts, we had players farming weekly luna on many alts and so on, that for a very long time. I was collecting stones since 5.x. On top of that we had an event giving +9 stigmas, which many used to trade stigmas from alt accounts (contracts can't be traded between accounts). We had multiple events setting the enchant rate higher and added safe spots to our region. Without the enchant events alone, not many player would have had +12/+15 today. It doesn't matter that you farm 1-2k stigma stones, as without enchant events it's pretty bad. I have burned a lot with the events and it was still very bad. We don't have events for contracts. We had one giving lots of white contracts in 6.2 and after that, just one ancient or one legendary here and there, in some random far apart events, or after that, these 1-2 months breath in the shop. But we don't have fusion rate events, nor the safe spots on fail as in NA, or their more options to farm contracts. If the same events and features that were applied to stigmas would be applied to transformations, then things would be looking differently, as rng is not much different than stigmas. I think this is why achieving stigmas is more realistic and looks easier, because we had the opportunity to brute force through stigma stones, with the help of enchanting events.

• :scensored:
    He can reach +15 Stigmas with his resources. ---> "You are lazy if you can't do the same"
    He can't reach an Ultimate Transformation with his resources ---> "I need help. It is impossible!"

@All please keep in mind that not everyone of our great RNG systems has to take the same amount of time to be done with it. Every implementation which makes playing the game more rewarding helps. If you could finish your stigmas fast you could invest more time into your Odians or runes for instance. It is not like you are done with the game if you finish a single system.

Off-topic.

- Zapiel