[Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

• what happend to mobs in prometun noraml mode? why they doing 20 k dmg.each hit. on +15 old ulti pve gear.

Sorc mobs cast an enrage buff on all other mobs if you don't focus them down asap. I think it's instance-wide.

sick of .sig

• what happend to mobs in prometun noraml mode? why they doing 20 k dmg.each hit. on +15 old ulti pve gear.

Sorc mobs cast an enrage buff on all other mobs if you don't focus them down asap. I think it's instance-wide.

never seen something like that. no buffs nothing. and ofc no 20k dmg per hit from mobs. first time happend. we just agroed 1 mob and he one shot us. instantly

• I have a quick question do we have any list of Instance / Activities where we can get Engraved Manastones? We can farm them somewhere?

AION-Guide-Book-Main-Classic.jpg

• I have a quick question do we have any list of Instance / Activities where we can get Engraved Manastones? We can farm them somewhere?

I. Ulti / Legend

Raid Mobs Dumaha bro, named World Bosses - Ancient Creatures

Maximes Nameds Dumaha

Crazed Anomos

Maximes Nameds Lakrum - i dont know yet

Crafted - critical crafted

Atreia Pass

II. Ancient

OW drop

Crafted

Quests

• Galeas have the winners been informed yet? Do the "losers" get an e-mail too?

Hello :)

"Gameforge will announce the winners by 21st August 2019 via email, sent to the email address used for their entry (“notification”)."

The losers don't get an e-mail.

Hello :)

"Gameforge will announce the winners by 21st August 2019 via email, sent to the email address used for their entry (“notification”)."

The losers don't get an e-mail.

Oh sorry, I stopped reading after 6th of August :D

Thabk you :)

• hi new to the game and new to templar, what transformation potion i should take? there are too many, thanks.

• Dear Galeas , really really nice of GF!!

One question: is it also safe if i enchant my +9 stigma with another stigma or only with enchantment stones?

• Enchant ur stigma with another stigma ?

You are confused

Those are daevanion skills that can be upgraded with different ones for lower chance.

• another in this case surely means another of the same type..