[Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

• Crazy Idea, hear me out on this one. Maybe the Patchnotes are just not ready, and that´s why he hasn´t posted them yet. Just like he said in the Stream.

• they said on stream that the patch notes will be posted monday

it was hard to believe... most times it was during the maintenance of the patch or after

so ppl expected monday... or to be delayed for the next day... today

so fake news... i didn't expect them before wednesday either

• Due to some technical issues, the support is currently unable to perform certain actions involving items and characters. This should be fixed on Wednesday but until now we thank you for your patience. The tickets will be handled as soon as possible and will not be forgotten. We will let you know when the situation is back to normal.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Support Team.

http://en.aion.gameforge.com/website/ doesnt work. Maybe it is the issue about not putting maintenance news, patchnotes, 8.0 patch's confirmation for tomorrow

as U see -the link is not with the prefix "HTTPS" BUT "HTTP" ... lol

ok it is fixed for now and works https://en.aion.gameforge.com/website/

• There is no relation between any of these topics. 8.0 will happen and maint info is posted now :)

• Raid times were voted by the Community.

No i am not defending them, just informing you that GF only listened to what the majority of us wanted.

• U had a survery in-game. U had several important topics about the planning siege-time and sieges. U could fill the survery by caring the best for Urself.It was not very long time ago - i think max to 3months ago or even less.

• Raid times were voted by the Community.

No i am not defending them, just informing you that GF only listened to what the majority of us wanted.

but why 3 from 20-23 ??? wth bullshit raid.

Again, because most of the Votes were for these times. Unfortunately i can´t read people´s mind´s yet, so i don´t know why they voted for that.

• U had a survery in-game. U had several important topics about the planning siege-time and sieges. U could fill the survery by caring the best for Urself.It was not very long time ago - i think max to 3months ago or even less.

Must have been when i was playing Aion Classic :(

• should be lower. i think it was the change in the last patch of 7.9 that we didn't get it and it was bundled together with 8.0.

great thank you was praying it was lower it costs so much to use brokers.