[Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

• Can't wear 2 Additional Damage, but you can wear 1 Additional Damage and 1 Area of Effect (this rune proc only on single skills, not too good if you have many AoE skills)

• Even gladiator uses single target skills most of the time, so well... i guess it´s still good^^

So, additional attack, area of effect and successfull attack passives all work together? Pretty insane :3

• Eh what, now. Does successful attack make skills hit twice or does it make skills ignore evade/dodge? I readed the aiondb description which sayed skills hit twice for 4 sec.

Besides this

My choice is Area of Effect, Additional Damage and Increase Attack Power, was the only combo that made sense to me.......

Yep.

And is area of effect only hitting enemies around the target or 6 including your target? Or in other words, if i have only one target, does it still proc on that one?

• Eh what, now. Does successful attack make skills hit twice or does it make skills ignore evade/dodge? I readed the aiondb description which sayed skills hit twice for 4 sec.

The problem is db is made from game files.

So, if it is incorrect in game, it will be incorrect in db.

(and no, the skill doesn't hit twice.)

• Or in other words, if i have only one target, does it still proc on that one?

Short answer : yes ;)

That's why this rune is so strong by the way, since it procs basically on every boss instances...

And additional damage / area of damage proc as true damage (= ignore resistances, buffs and so on).
    So for example in Beninerk instance, if your runes proc when the boss is NOT in Overload, it will do the same damage ;)
    Pretty way to gain easily some dps !

Edited 2 times, last by Centx ().

• Kelekelio i saw on your site,that some items can be bought with battlefield coins,but some of

them dont exist in our current npc,will they get implemented later?

probably. I would need more details o check because I have no idea what you are talking about.

Example talking about legendary fragment of memory or the minionite bundle(a rank)/(b rank)? Referring to the npc that accepts Battlefield Coins(from pvp instances as reward)

• Kelekelio i saw on your site,that some items can be bought with battlefield coins,but some of

them dont exist in our current npc,will they get implemented later?

probably. I would need more details o check because I have no idea what you are talking about.

Example talking about legendary fragment of memory or the minionite bundle(a rank)/(b rank)? Referring to the npc that accepts Battlefield Coins(from pvp instances as reward)

from what im seeing, that NPC should already be selling minionite unless GF requested them to be removed.

Fragments will be available from a different event NPC

이겼슝

• Thank you kindly for your answer,i appreciate it.Also i saw a video from korea with player having 189 inventory slots?is that some sort of premium for korea only?or we have it also over to our region? Kelekelio u know anything about it?

Edited once, last by Jigsaw ().

• What happen with high ping today? From my side unable to play again. I checked my connection - from my side is 34 ping for now. Internet works normally, but in Aion is 600+ ping

• Question about stella em solo last boss. I did it duo yet due to the fact that i always die when going out after the pull while you are slowed(and you cant dispel it as gladiator). But now i saw a vid gladiator doing it solo, playing like shait and always getting not hitted by the aoe after the pull while also having the same slow and speed...

So what is this? Game running different for some people? xD

• Question about stella em solo last boss. I did it duo yet due to the fact that i always die when going out after the pull while you are slowed(and you cant dispel it as gladiator). But now i saw a vid gladiator doing it solo, playing like shait and always getting not hitted by the aoe after the pull while also having the same slow and speed...

So what is this? Game running different for some people? xD

Link

With some luck you can run from the AoE even with slow.

• Also, i´m not sure why he is getting so much more less damage than me though, propably a big casher boy. I mean i´m full ambush +15, dumaha accs etc and he still gets like multiples less of damage everwhere. Didn´t check all his buffs though as i only cared for last boss mechanic actually.

And for this i have something in mind how it actually can be actually managed when you don´t have a jump(like sin, ranger etc). But i´m sure i did this often enough but maybe i should try again now after i actually know what´s the thing about it.

The main issue why i do stella em duo though is that the mechanics for first boss already don´t show up for me(green piles etc). It only shows up on high graphics mode and aion is unplayed for me on those settings^^