Kinah limit

• Since there was this one sentence in patch notes, does it mean that lvl50+ drops will be still sold at NPC for that ridiculously reduced price?

The daily Kinah sales limit for characters of level 51 and higher have been increased to
    2,000,000 Kinah.

I mean i thought the idea was to be anti-bot solution but since this only affects regular players and there is milion bots + will be even more, can´t this shit be already lifted or reversed to original?

I´ts hilarious when you go to mist armor merchant in Eltnen and you see low lvl blue gear that you can rent for 14days for price per piece that you can´t even have, not to mention all parts together (i know you get Rank armor for campaign it was only example). Either update every pricing (especialy skillbooks:?::!:) or dont touch that at all.

• The situation is really strange. If you do not take into account getting kinah by way of trade between players, then no average player can afford to acquire skills in the shortest possible time .... Not everyone can sell NPC junk for 2 million daily.

• The situation is really strange. If you do not take into account getting kinah by way of trade between players, then no average player can afford to acquire skills in the shortest possible time .... Not everyone can sell NPC junk for 2 million daily.

Yea, esp sometimes I get nothing while last time I made like 500k in 15 min since 6 junk weps dropped in Belu in sucession. Same with instances, example = all DP bosses were empty just green/blue crap no gold to extract.

• Since there was this one sentence in patch notes, does it mean that lvl50+ drops will be still sold at NPC for that ridiculously reduced price?

The daily Kinah sales limit for characters of level 51 and higher have been increased to
    2,000,000 Kinah.

I mean i thought the idea was to be anti-bot solution but since this only affects regular players and there is milion bots + will be even more, can´t this shit be already lifted or reversed to original?

I´ts hilarious when you go to mist armor merchant in Eltnen and you see low lvl blue gear that you can rent for 14days for price per piece that you can´t even have, not to mention all parts together (i know you get Rank armor for campaign it was only example). Either update every pricing (especialy skillbooks:?::!:) or dont touch that at all.

u re talking about gear for rent that is outdated and not worth it at all because you can buy goldies in broker or get rank gear while leveling. So bad comparsion (devs forgot to remove that gear from the game)

1,2kk up to 2kk is decent lift. Keep in mind it only applies to items sold to NPC (aka. white or green armor or weapon). Kinah from Udas box, or kinah from broker sell doesnt count to this limit.

To farm 2kk kinah purely from items to sell to NPC u have to farm for about 4 hours nonstop. Not many players can manage to invest so much time, not to say it is super boring. So while it is the best protection against bots, who kill those mobs 24/7, it wont affect many normal players.

Look at this:

A good computer can run up to +- 6 bots.

NOW its 1.200.000 kinah per bot per day

AFTER its 2.000.000 kinah per bot per day

NOW one computer inflates economy by a whole new 7.200.000 kinah per day.

AFTER one computer inflates economy by a whole new 12.000.000 kinah per day.

A 40% increase. Almost double as much kinah as now.

Idk what exactly you suggest as a solution because you didnt provide any solution or suggestion. But lets say its lifted to 5kk per day.

That would mean you would buy literally nothing if u didnt pay real money for kinah. Because those who do, would push prices literally 100% or 1000%.

• A good computer can run up to +- 6 bots.

Either I don’t understand you, or we play in a different Aion, today I sold junk for 1.7 + kk NPC, I got a limit. Why do you say that now 1.2kk? We already have a limit somewhere around 2kk ...

• A good computer can run up to +- 6 bots.

Either I don’t understand you, or we play in a different Aion, today I sold junk for 1.7 + kk NPC, I got a limit. Why do you say that now 1.2kk? We already have a limit somewhere around 2kk ...

Limit is at 1.5kk currently and resets at midnight. ;)

I was look through some old screens -> back in the days i've sold over 9kk trashloot from besh. xD so...

• This is an incorrect statement. When it is possible to kill all the named monsters of brusthonin, sales to the store can amount to much more than 2kk, but you can sell for about 1.9-2kk

• no, its not. the current kinah cap is at 1.5kk. you are just wrong :)

• Okay. Unfortunately, I can't prove it to you now, I just advise you - if you want to know the limit, collect a lot of things and try to sell ....

• I'm reachin cap everday, it's definitely 1.5kk atm. ^^

• Ok its not 1,2kk, but 1,5kk then. Didnt fact check it.

But the point of my post is still the same !

(ps. and fact that most of us dont even know current kinah limit means it DOES NOT affect normal players)

Edited once, last by bizoon ().

• sadly bots gold seller wont go away unless people stop buying kinah.

• (ps. and fact that most of us dont even know current kinah limit means it DOES NOT affect normal players)

because they just buy kinah.... and don't even try to hide it...