Current server issues

• A buddy of mine is already playing Aion Classic, he is connected.

Instaed of me, i cannot connect and the game asks me ma account name and my pass....really??

If you have the login screen in the game, like it used to be years ago. It usually works to change the language in the launcher, start the game and after change the language back.

Thx i'll try this :)

• You can find general infos about the current situation here: INFO: CURRENT SERVER STATUS

Also, as I've seen several mentions of this, I want to add that we have not randomly banned anyone, ever. There are no random blocks from the support. If you still have trouble joining our servers, please check regularly, it should end up working.

• It's been a day since you've been in the game, and throughout the day you're getting more and more messages about random IP blocking, that people have automatic IP changes, and so on, and you write that there are no random bans? Are you writing to those who have been banned?

• You can find general infos about the current situation here: INFO: CURRENT SERVER STATUS

Also, as I've seen several mentions of this, I want to add that we have not randomly banned anyone, ever. There are no random blocks from the support. If you still have trouble joining our servers, please check regularly, it should end up working.

And where's the answer why they blocked ordinary users who invest a lot of money in your game! When will they be unblocked? I created a support ticket, no luck.

• again day 3 and no chance to log in , i would like my money back due to this..

so you keep all cash payments avalable for a game that nobody can play ??

just a Big JOKE

• I'm leaving the server, I've just started playing and I've never seen a server that's more relaxed than this one.

Aion is a game that I found amazing but unfortunately poorly managed, acc 2 days without access 2 days of frustration.

I'll go back to gw2, it's free and with a much better server.

Bye to the warriors who remain.

• Also, as I've seen several mentions of this, I want to add that we have not randomly banned anyone, ever. There are no random blocks from the support. If you still have trouble joining our servers, please check regularly, it should end up working.

Even if the account isn't blocked, we are blocked from logging in by your filters, anti-ddos measures or however you would like to call it. It's the system and not the support. I know that some posts could be interpreted as users saying that the support might have blocked them, but this would be just speculations. I rather think it's an issue in the communication strategy to "fry" those posts from people that might have stated something in an inaccurate way. In fact, I've seen this over the years a lot.
    If I were to speculate about it, it's about showing off competence. But in the end it's different. It's nitpicking to avoid crucial questions that someone is currently unable to answer appropriately (for the meantime). Therefore, I think it's not necessary.

It's important to keep being in contact with the community at these times, and even more important to be on the same page as the game support. This wasn't the case today, and I'm aware you apologized for it already. So I won't complain now about writing a ticket for 15 minutes, despite I expected it was pointless. And it was indeed pointless. So even someone patient might feel annoyed at some point.

Since this is blowing up, even vague information could be helpful to maintain some peace. Like wondering about the consequences before something is done, since I do assume that the result isn't as surprising for your technicians. Or at least, I hope so.

I'm aware that many comments are not very nice or not necessarily very reasonable either, but the more important it is to communicate appropriately. However, I do think that you can still improve.

signa676782akgh.jpg

• Guys does any1 have problems with joining dredgion and getting automatically dcd?

then log back in try to re-enter and get dcd again? me and my cousins are getting the same problem.

• Here, progress is in sight! I used to be able to get into the game, but I would get a message: You have been disconnected from the server.

Now I just can't get the game to start! This game currently unavailable to you. Please contact Support. Thanks for the great nostalgia gamfrogj!

Got the same problem, anyone know a fix?

Already tried to reinstall the Gameforge and Aion Client but the problem still occurs.

• if you get this message "game not available" you have been using a VPN & got instant banned for 24h. that's how the system works.

Thanks for the Encouragement.

• That is not how it works.

I had been getting the "You have been disconnected from the server" message all day two days ago and then read about the IP range blocks. To check if I could enter the game from another IP range I started a VPN and tried to connect, and got that red banner. That banner only stayed for as long as the VPN was active though, as soon as I was back on my regular IP and started the launcher, the banner was no longer there. So there is no instant 24h ban from just trying to connect with a VPN.

The more probable scenario is that too many connection attempts were made in a short time and THAT caused the banner. I had that before as well, and it was annoying but it did also not take 24h to disappear again. Also, it was restricted for only the one PC that it happened on, and was not tied to the game accounts OR the gameforge account OR the IP, as when it happened (about 10 days ago) I could still login to my accounts from a second PC.

Edited once, last by Moondemon ().

• I can confirm that it was indeed an instant 24 hour ban which was applied after I tried connecting through a vpn for the first time.

• Actually it is how it works, and that's an official response from the support team. A mate of mine wasn't able to connect to the game & forgot he's vpn active, tried to connect with it enabled & got the red flag instantly, and it was account linked since i had the same red flag with he's account on my pc aswell. (and he did not spam the connect button)
    Besides after he wrote to the support he had the specific answer, insta ban for 24h for "suspicious activity" linked to vpn use.

If you had no problems, good for you, but the red flag is linked to vpn use.

• "Good for you" does not go well with "This is how it works".

When I connect with VPN and do NOT get an insta 24h ban that does not mean it's "good for me", it means what you claim has to happen did not happen, which in turn means it is not "how it works".

• I reinstall 2 times game,delete all folders from C dick and now all work . Befor i cant enter too . Dont understoodwere was problem been, but now seems all oke , yet.

• I can't reinstall game every day few times lol. Sometimes it connects right away and now it's 3h already and still getting the same error. This is starting to be quite frustrating.