Current server issues

• Hi, I'm new on this Aion and I'm only level 16 (Elyos, Atreia server). I can't connect since at least 3-4 hours. Even before having the login screen it puts me a message saying that I've been disconnected. I read the previous messages and understood that apparently some players can be ban like that. Is it the first time and do we have a reason for this? I have to say if this is real, it is a little bit discouraging to play more of the game.

I have the same problem. Splash screen starst then I get the message I got disconnected. I'm at the beginning and no Aura's Siel so it's not a big deal but it's annoying anyway.

• Hey all Atreianer out there,

i tryed to log in since 11 a clock MEST ,and it didnt worked the whole day long.

It seems that they banned all ips to prevent DDoS or whaterver.
    I gave me Hotspot with my Smartphone and now its working, if you have the mobile data to do it ,maybe give it a try.

Dark times for us Nostalgia enjoyer puuh

Greetings mates

• there has to be a more adequate way in dealing with ddos attacks…

• I am absolutely furious! How dare they just ban PAYING CUSTOMERS and block them from accessing the game, just like that??? Surely there must be some repercussions for them as a company for doing this!

So what happens now??? We have sent tickets in, is this going to be resolved or did they just ban customers for life FOR NO REASON? ARE THEY GOING TO SAY ANYTHING OFFICIAL AND TELL US WHAT'S GOING ON? Why do I have to go searching through different forums and threads and socials to find out about this random banning of isps and put a ticket in for it? No official statements, no help whatsoever. Absolutely disgraceful, you should all be ashamed in this company.

• Drestam  Grimnir  Daveius  Fossilo  Sparx  Isobel  Deliana  Olly  Zapiel

i frankly dont care who of you has the connections to do something... but what are we fcking supposed to do with the Events if you cant play the game ... enable the Events etc once you fixed the fcking Server Problems... it has been over a damn week... fix your shit

5 Try's before you can even Log in

5 Dc's instantly when you try to get into the dred

i dont even know how many times i started the damn client today...

• Starting an Event while half of the Server can't even login to make the frustration even bigger, thats the way to go!

8h of trying to login was not even able to login once.

They should cancel this Events fix servers and start events after it...

• So from what I read here I am to assume that I have been blacklisted and now must enter a ticket? Just after I renewed/PREPAID my sub? I'm to assume that I've been blacklisted with no FORUM warning or mention other than what some other subscriber says they have come across on DISCORD? I'll be getting my money back. Refusal of service is the reason. You don't get to accept money and then cut service without proof of wrong-doing. Do yourselves a favor and post SOMETHING explaining yourselves and what people must do to get connected to the server. Just something other than "we're working on it", because NO! You aren't working on it. You're accepting money for services NOT rendered. I'm pretty sure that's a crime in more places than the US.

• This is a f*cking joke. I have to open a ticket because this noob company ban IP randomly? Why not ban IP addresses from where the servers were attacked? I don't believe that it's happening in 2023...

I don't think they ban random addresses but rather failed to consider dynamic IP address changes when doing their blacklisting - your internet provider does not assign you a specific IP, you get it randomly, drawn from a pool, for a certain duration (=lease). Once this lease expires, your modem either needs to renew the lease or (and this is most likely the root cause here) you just get a new lease with a new IP. And suddenly you have one of the IP addresses (or one close to it, since they tend to blacklist ranges, not single IPs) that was used in the DDoS attack, making you unable to connect.

They do not just randomly ban addresses, but the method of blacklisting IP ranges is still a fatal flaw done by GF imho. GF, invest in some additional hardware or software protection for nyerk's sake, you are not a small indie company that runs out of a garage.

• This is a f*cking joke. I have to open a ticket because this noob company ban IP randomly? Why not ban IP addresses from where the servers were attacked? I don't believe that it's happening in 2023...

I don't think they ban random addresses but rather failed to consider dynamic IP address changes when doing their blacklisting - your internet provider does not assign you a specific IP, you get it randomly, drawn from a pool, for a certain duration (=lease). Once this lease expires, your modem either needs to renew the lease or (and this is most likely the root cause here) you just get a new lease with a new IP. And suddenly you have one of the IP addresses (or one close to it, since they tend to blacklist ranges, not single IPs) that was used in the DDoS attack, making you unable to connect.

They do not just randomly ban addresses, but the method of blacklisting IP ranges is still a fatal flaw done by GF imho. GF, invest in some additional hardware or software protection for nyerk's sake, you are not a small indie company that runs out of a garage.

German Telekom renews their DSL lease only every 180 days. My IP had not changed yesterday when I started to be unable to login. Regardless, when I first read about the IP range blocks I restarted my router (which also triggers a new lease to be assigned) and despite having a different IP I could still not log in all day.

Curiously, just a few minutes ago when I actually started up OBS to record a video of how every time I try to login I get the "You have been disconnected from the server" popup, I could login again. I did not send a ticket and I would not have done so. If they really think blocking legit home user DSL ranges like this is the way to go, I would not have tried to lift that block but walked away.

• Hello, for all those who have problems with the IP, you can call the internet company for an IP change due to video games, it fails and they change it for you. It worked for me now.

• Hello, for all those who have problems with the IP, you can call the internet company for an IP change due to video games, it fails and they change it for you. It worked for me now.

Yea but the problem shouldn't be ours. The problem is theirs. And we aren't Gameforge workers, THEY should do something about this. We are trying to find fixes on our own and that is not correct.

They can delete, modify for foul language, but they can't lie. In EVERY websites where Gameforge gets reviewed you have 1 star reviews and even 1 star reviewers that spend 1 star else they can't review!!!

I mean they can't hide themselves, internet is around and they know it and still they don't work to get better reviews. And the funny thing that the good reviews are the ones from ex workers and actual workers in Gameforge and that is sad, self promoting to be really good when it's not.

You can work peacefully in their company as someone who stays in the office, but who administrates the game side of the company should repeat the class because this is not a good thing, a company that anyway earns millions every year and they weren't capable of getting a good DDoS protection or atleast before opening the servers, on the 25th of April, to take measurement regarding security and protection or even upgrading their servers. It's these things that get on my nerves because THEY KNOW IT and they act foolish in our eyes, face to face selling that they are working on it.

At Gameforge, please open your eyes and do something about this really because without people giving money to buy stuff from you you'd be without jobs really.

And if you delete this post or even hide stuff I wrote then you can call yourself an Hypocrit because you hide reality.

• Großartig, jetzt sieht der Client das installierte Spiel nicht und bietet an, das Spiel für mich zu installieren, als ob es nicht auf meinem Computer wäre. Ich hatte Verzögerungen und Abstürze im Spiel, aber das ist etwas Neues!!!

Is das ein Problem mit dem Angebot, das Spiel nur für mich zu installieren?

Russia (GMT+ 10 Vladivostok:люблю сердце:)

• The fact that the server becomes stable after 12pm is a proof that its never been DDOS just a lack of competency from this company xD

Lotta ppl log off n the servers are stable? Interesting

• The fact that the server becomes stable after 12pm is a proof that its never been DDOS just a lack of competency from this company xD

Lotta ppl log off n the servers are stable? Interesting

you have a point, at night ddos stops , really ? if someone want's to deny u in any way, the machines are gona run 24/7. It does look like crap servers from 2006, why invest when u can milk people for free. There is no proof of anything , you just got to belive it. or not.

• I can't even contact support, I get a black screen when I go to contact support after a notice that they are overloaded and it can take several days.

We have paid for the game, I've been playing Aion for more than 11 years, it's the first time I've been banned and I feel really offended, if I can't even contact support, how do I solve the problem? I'm very sad.