Current server issues

• I just downloaded the game and wanted to play and the server crashed or what is going on in general?||

A lot of people can't log in or have huge lagspikes since last friday and ongoing.

I have no problems at all. ?(

NL/DE/EN

• I just downloaded the game and wanted to play and the server crashed or what is going on in general?||

A lot of people can't log in or have huge lagspikes since last friday and ongoing.

I have no problems at all. ?(

Wanna Kidding me?

There is no way that you didn't notice anything from these massive Server lags!?!

Oh and Sparx only because you shut down all this threads doesn't meant that there are no problems anymore!

You bosses should know what this here is for a mess with the servers and how we feal about it. And your candys and -20% loot charm!

There should be at least 4 days now (ongoing) siels aura compensation!

Edited once, last by DragonAlex ().

• Oh and Sparx only because you shut down all this threads doesn't meant that there are no problems anymore!

You bosses should know what this here is for a mess with the servers and how we feal about it.

Hello,

closed threads does not mean that there are no problems or that they beeing ignored. We just try to gather information and discussions in one thread to keep it clean and easier to forward your concerns. Also the communication on our side is easier if we just post an answer in one thread and not in multiple.

Also no thread was deleted, they are still accessable.

~ Sparx ~

• That is YOUR problem not ours as paying customers.

It is not my problem, since I am not an Gameforge employee (but I think you referring to Gameforge) and...

As long as you are representing Gameforge and speak in the name of Gameforge I am referring to you. What you have in common with Gameforge, they don´t think it´s their problem too....

Every company I know, that offers services on weekends (internet provider, plumbers, health care and whatever) have an emergency technical service on weekends and holidays except your company.

...there is an emergancy technical service.

Must be the most useless technical emergency service worldwide then, congrats for the superlative....

• It must be just as annoying for Gameforge as it is for us really...

The attacks ruin our experience as a whole; company and consumer.

I wish GF good luck versus these cowards and hope to see a lag-free server sooner or later. As long as you keep it free of p2w, I will be here. :)

• It must be just as annoying for Gameforge as it is for us really...

The attacks ruin our experience as a whole; company and consumer.

I wish GF good luck versus these cowards and hope to see a lag-free server sooner or later. As long as you keep it free of p2w, I will be here. :)

I think they already got more paying costumers as they expected...

So they don't invest any more money its already payed off and they just try to squeeze out a little more from the rest who stays...

So no money for DDOS-Protection...

Edited once, last by DragonAlex ().

• seguimos con mucho lag y dc... estas recompensas están obsoletas... no tenemos solución...

Sabes que estamos en Europa, y podemos presentar una queja masiva y sabes que ganaremos y tendrás que devolver el dinero

• Drestam thank you so much for free items from shop - my party just used couple of them only to die more in Dark Poeta because of more lag/dc/ddos :/

Please give more when ddos issues are 100% resolved.

• Last 20 mins 6 disconnects from server, well, i guess time to forget about aion for some weeks/months until its fixed :D
    P. S now i can't even connect to Atreia anymore..

• Also still have no connection...that s hell from Friday and still nothing to improve that...it s amazing in 2023... if tomorrow the maintenance will not make it better i will do as lots of people...i ll uninstall it forever...as 5 years ago with AION retail..I don t understand how nothing can be done in a short time..

• like come onnnnnnnn. Why you giving compensation now when you are not sure that servers are stable.ive just lost another entry to DP. not even started it in that lil house when timer starts.

whole party Dced.we lost entry. So again why you giving it if you are not 100% sure that server is stable? Come on guys its really 5 days of inappropriate stuff ....

for what you getting your salary? for doing nothing. like IT squad of GF or CM of GF. i havent seen more undedicated people in any game.

• Last 20 mins 6 disconnects from server, well, i guess time to forget about aion for some weeks/months until its fixed :D
    P. S now i can't even connect to Atreia anymore..

Same here. Got kicked out at end of the dred, so no reward for clearing half dred, got more DCs in last hour than yesterday and day before together. Gameforge technical support came out of long weekend where they did nothing at all and solved the issues like real pros today............... NOT