Posts by hades24

Hello,

back in the days i used to play with the japanese voice pack, can i still use/or change them on my files? cus the voices we have on the eu version suck and are like these

Yeah, i know a lot of people dont use sound, and put music, me the first but still wanted to know if it's ok or not ^^:P

look like for all the people who can't connect login me included, were banned, and they need to send a ticket to support so they un-ban them, this sucks so hard -_-

so i came back after years of stoping, and i realy wanted to try classic, for nostalgia and all, but without siel aura, this game is unplayable , u cant do nothing without it,u cant even loot pots and greens items, so fk nostalgia, i'm out xD 10 euro/months, for a game with graphics of 12 years? u cant even trade it like gold pack :rolleyes::rolleyes:

So nothing is done to the rng fest called transfomation, collection,still no garanteed way to obtain S minion other than cashop/rng fusion which 80% of the time fail,and there other things too but too lazy to talk about them.

Cute update i'm realy waiting for it :rolleyes::rolleyes:

So, it took me around 80 runs to get the ult selectable box. I was like "cool".

2 years and 4 months after 6.0 release.

kek

11char/day, still same useless crap, maybe i should stay with a weda and a fat A minion forever....

and yeah i play from 2.7 till now , long term goal.....-.-

Event useless ou 90% des rewards, c'est des trucks useless (étiums,parchos transfo), sauf pour les 1-2% de chanceux qui auront un truck sympa.

même la revente de clé a baissé vue que tlm a vue que c'est pas worth comme event.

Fin bref as always,un event ou t'as besoins d'avoir de la rng pour faire (30 items-clé), les 3 clés sur rerols, et même pas garantis d'avoir un item potable = trash event :D