Aion Classic Discussion

• Maybe try to be patient and stop to overhype this?

You dont need to post everyday to heat up peoples expectations towards this!

• Classic NA just announced lower Aura prices along with better free stuff if you dont pay Aura AND 2.4 on the 28th. I don't think that's a coincidence. I'm confidant that we will get some good news soon!

/theorycrafting

• Classic NA just announced lower Aura prices along with better free stuff if you dont pay Aura AND 2.4 on the 28th. I don't think that's a coincidence. I'm confidant that we will get some good news soon!

/theorycrafting

Yes, same. But I'm high on Hopium atm.

/theorycrafting

inhowfar should this be of any relevance for classic in EU? light me up, please since for me the theory behind ur theorycraft isn't clear

• Aion is classic. :saint:

My guy made a whole account about classic. That is dedication

It's much more than that! We are preparing for our classic version of aion since the Korean release! We are a structure of former players from the vanilla version of 2009.

We sincerely believe that Classic is the solution to revive Aion in Europe.

Just don't make the same mistakes as Ncsoft in the US and KR to make this version successful.

/theorycrafting

inhowfar should this be of any relevance for classic in EU? light me up, please since for me the theory behind ur theorycraft isn't clear

NCwest trying to hold onto the players they have left... and maybe bring the people that quit for private servers back and not to EU classic when (if) it releases.

But who knows...

• NA classic is dead, you can check it for yourself, tons of players quitted just after the drop rates changes...they'll never get back so NC is basically continuing with what they're doing from the beginning: milking cash from the players that are still playing it...I don't see America's classic being sustainable, more likely the game will be closed or completely dead in 1 year or so.

• After a big success of the Aion Classic I wish that NC Soft make something like alternative version of the game without the same mistakes they made in process of creating new updates because Aion was a great game until 6.0 Update when they removed Attack Speed Scrolls and Running Scrolls and introduce "Transformations" and also remove something that was the "hallmark" of the Aion - flying...in today's version of the game, there are practically no places where you can fly freely as it used to be in the past. They remove Reshanta (Abyss) and other maps where we used to fly and fight with each others.

Aion without flying it's not Aion anymore...

in 2009 when I played Aion for the first time I remember that feeling when I rise my wings and fly in the air for the first time. I immediately felt in love with that game.

AION-Guide-Book-Main-Classic.jpg

• that theory makes 0 sense at all lmao

• After a big success of the Aion Classic I wish that NC Soft make something like alternative version of the game without the same mistakes they made in process of creating new updates because Aion was a great game until 6.0 Update when they removed Attack Speed Scrolls and Running Scrolls and introduce "Transformations" and also remove something that was the "hallmark" of the Aion - flying...in today's version of the game, there are practically no places where you can fly freely as it used to be in the past. They remove Reshanta (Abyss) and other maps where we used to fly and fight with each others.

Aion without flying it's not Aion anymore...

in 2009 when I played Aion for the first time I remember that feeling when I rise my wings and fly in the air for the first time. I immediately felt in love with that game.

Big yes.

I didn't play before 5.8 , but...

... but:

We start the game having level 1? So we have to complete all campaign quests in Akarios/Ishalgen. And then, we can claim the quest, that it transforms us into a daeva and we are receiving wings . Yes, in the present game we only receive, also this item is used only for statistics and slot rune ... They deleted everything for flying ability. They deleted skills touching flying, but not all skills. The most important place where we can fly is divine core and bassen - only during siege, and only it. Dumaha - yes, but who is playing in lakrum and dumaha? 0 flying, only gliding. I also remember my learning how to fly :D, when i was trying to reach the fire temple's entrance in Mortheim xd

Ability, to fly is the best fun in Aion. Old crafting was also - some recipees were very difficult, but the outfit was nice.

ehh

_____

edit:

But in my opinion, transformation system is good - as a system (as a system). The only one and also the biggest problem with it was and is only the P2W. They deleted original settings - they deleted from drop table normal and large transformations from mobs in Lakrum. This made the problem to achieve ulti transform. All we used to, were events for shards - mostly legendary. They also deleted rewards from good events, and later they were explaining, to - for example "this box has not any reward inside", but people could find the original versions of events, and - for example this box was wearing complete transformations - ac/legend/ulti :)

Now they unlocked kaisinel - yes, this nice, but it is not pure free-to-play mode, as we have in the name of Aion. Need shugo gold. For it - nolife for kinah and buy gold pack from broker, or - go to aion shop. Why this shard does not cost kinah? for example 5 000 000?

Edited 2 times, last by robi1102 ().

• -snip

-snip

They abolished the borders between the classes with transforms, existing synergies like dps/heal/tank/support were ruined etc... Many of my comrades used to have crafting businesses - alchemy/cooking or gathered mats like myself to sell it on broker - aether/minerals.

I draw lines around here: Tiamaranta/Sarpan era (gearing, arena and map pvp cons: all that instance pve with crazy boring mechanics started to appear, NEUTRAL ZONE mechanic was a mess aka Kahruns Will) and before that (PVP in abyss/rifting cons: forts were abused thought, getting locked out from SC etc..) was decent, after that things went downhill.

• CLASSIC is basically announced!!!

It's 100% coming

Galeas thank you for that. Literally tears in my eyes as soon as I hears the music start. Absolute godlike feeling

Waiting for Aion Classic.....