General Event Discussion

• If you need to have "wins", you need opponent to loose (thus less coins). So not all "wins" in this event.

What if, we run the event with all of our alts but for losing only?

• Ok. We won. I've got 110 coins. Only 1 entry. 3 weeks of event= 21 days. 21×110= 2310 coins (if you will win all the time). But we need 2500 for simple legendary contract and 3000 for special.

Hmm?

I guess we have to cash shop to complete it or pray to be a lucky man ...

I can see that you seem rather very optimistic in your count ^^(21 days full won )

First of all- eve

But you can pass only 1 day. If you will pass 2 days- no 20 bags quest for you. I should pass at least 4 days because of work. So no 20 bags for me. 3 weekly quests can give you 18 bags. So it is 18×5 (at least)= 90 coins. Even if i'll get 110 coins for every 6 bags, still not enough even for simple legendary contract

• Last event with hero trials you cry that you need to have gear to do them.... now you have an event with no gear requirement, the only thing stopping you winning a race is your ability to push 7 buttons (W,1,2,3,4,5, Spacebar) and you still cry it's unfair.

[...]

Edit Olly : Out of ToS.

Edited once, last by Olly ().

• Misto - U man R always happy. U have an answer mostly to every case. It is not bad really, because people can read it and try solve their cases,

but U, Ur experience, Ur gear and Ur luck, and it really can work for U , but it is not the same for other players. Other person can have experience, gear and luck, and still can be, that he doesnt have a thing he needs - U know?

Hmm ... make Asmo / Ely account and enjoy ... Isnt better enjoy with normal mode event? Why?

I like this event also, and Ur idea also not bad ... but why every time i need to create something, to have a chance for any reward? :p

• What are you talking about? I don't need afk events, players should do something for rewards. But players should have chances to do that even if some of us don't have much time and can't play every day. Give us 21 entry scrolls so ppl could do it when they can do it and that's all. Oh well, i think its too hard to understand for you, nvm...

Edited once, last by Olly ().

• Hmm ... make Asmo / Ely account and enjoy ... Isnt better enjoy with normal mode event? Why?

I like this event also, and Ur idea also not bad ... but why every time i need to create something, to have a chance for any reward? :p

Well, Aion nowadays, you advance NOT by playing the normal way.

Make alts every 6 month to get veteran rewards

Make alt account for various purposes

Make maka rush with alt to spawn shugo

Do easy group instance solo to max income and loots...

and so on....

It's been a long time, I'm not playing Aion like a RPG but like a management game.

You manage your time, your CD, your loots, your income, your assets...

• so is there any "event" way to get 3000 rukibuki coins by the end of the event? Because so far I don't see other way to finish it other than cash shop RNG boxes.

I won the race, got 80 coins from 6 bundles. If I win every single race for the next 3 weeks and complete all quests (164 bundles), it would still be less than 3000 even if on average I would get 100 coins per 6 bundles.

Player base - we want less RNG and more rewarding gameplay

Developers - we value your feedback and want to provide you with sense of pride and accomplishment by bringing .... RNG

• all the vision boxes i got so far were like that. you get to select one of the types then the class weapon of choice

Could U answer about that item i pasted? please

First it'a random spec and then a class selectable ... or they are both selectable

Anyway ,no matter you will not be able to get it .

Edited 2 times, last by Cyriusss ().

• Ok. We won. I've got 110 coins. Only 1 entry. 3 weeks of event= 21 days. 21×110= 2310 coins (if you will win all the time). But we need 2500 for simple legendary contract and 3000 for special.

Hmm?

oh didn't see quests hmm

Thats why they call this thing event/promo....... .you can get half the coins for free and have to cash the second half the coins to get good rewards = event/promo ;)

• very nice event...(not), 6 runs and there were always at least 1 afk.
    i won 6 bags (60 coins,) unlucky
    on other char i lost 3bags (60 coins).

tell me a point to do it( run) if i can be afk and still get some coins for nothing?

• all the vision boxes i got so far were like that. you get to select one of the types then the class weapon of choice

Could U answer about that item i pasted? please

i don't understand. it's like what i just said.

i got 3 boxes like that so far... from events. everything is selectable up to the desired weapon and skill... but they are trash weapons imo. low stats and gl trying to upgrade them... because it will be completely random if you get an upgrade or not. worst part... upgrading multiple times doesn't change the stats only increases the chance of the skill on weapon (para silence whatever)... and the skill is not transferable to another weapon and can't be used in a fusion underneath another weapon or you lose the skill. i really don't see the point of these weapons except instances where stats don't matter or events with mobs or minibosses. it's not for every day uses.

very nice event...(not), 6 runs and there were always at least 1 afk.
    i won 6 bags (60 coins,) unlucky
    on other char i lost 3bags (60 coins).

tell me a point to do it( run) if i can be afk and still get some coins for nothing?

i lost on one char and got 145... more than what i got on another char that i won with. go figure. you can get as low as 5 from a bag.

• ..sry, it's not a good event, the main rewards are unattainable in the game - throw away the keys, choose small rewards and otherwise don't waste time with this action

• Galeas

You should give everybody 22% run speed boots when they enter the dungeon to wear to make it fair as the boots you have affects your speed and it can be unfair to newer characters for example or maybe give out an event item that is claimable in shop and disappears at the end of the event that is claimable by all chars

• i really don't see the point of these weapons

It depends on the class. For some classes the Heavenly Vision is rather nice in PvE like Dagger or Greatsword. Some weapons are simply junk. Can't be generalised therefore.

But random boxes are indeed rather useless and I never participated in those XY run events. This won't change this time either.

signa676782akgh.jpg

Edited once, last by Sirkka ().