Posts by Uriki

Lets say there will be event when you can get 6 scrolls(2 per week), on as many chars as you want. If you got cash or many alts you will gear up in this 3 weeks, what you will do later? some pvp and after that "boring boring give me new patch"? It should take long to end gear, but GF will prolly put scrolls at the shop.

While Dumaha/Lakrum was main map(idk exactly what patch it was,lazy to check it) we could "farm(open world drop)" 4lvl A minions contracts. now we have +++++ patches ahead and most of us getting 2lvl A minions from events, ht-s. In my opinion it looks like you don`t care about new and unlucky players. OFC We can try our lucky in RNG boxes from AS.

i will show you some point maybe you will get it.

Trow out your money, spend your luna for hell pass, etc. cuz you have them and i don`t. I bought odians, rolled set,etc. and i feel bad cuz you have advantage now("GF pls reset all" xD ).

Many ppl have already at least 2 ulti form, full gear, odians runes etc and many don`t. You are crying about some shugo gold that is usless until now.

At least having some shugo gold is not game breaking like overgeared ppl.

very nice event...(not), 6 runs and there were always at least 1 afk.
    i won 6 bags (60 coins,) unlucky
    on other char i lost 3bags (60 coins).

tell me a point to do it( run) if i can be afk and still get some coins for nothing?

If im not mistaken u dont get any coins if u afk since u need to trade the Ring at the end of the race for the coins bundle 😅

you will get tp to the end after "time up", ofc if you are afk 1h+ you will get nothing xD

very nice event...(not), 6 runs and there were always at least 1 afk.
    i won 6 bags (60 coins,) unlucky
    on other char i lost 3bags (60 coins).

tell me a point to do it( run) if i can be afk and still get some coins for nothing?

Galeas

Do you have plans to do some event like in KR " transformation guarannte "or equal to it ?

"After attempting to merge with 6 Legendary Transformations, X times when the Ultimate Transformation is not obtained.
    Reward item :
    Ultimate Transformation Contract Selection Box (X types) x1"

asking cuz i still missing my ulti form and have no idea if should i burn my legends or keep them for next event.

thank you for your answer.

Galeas

What about Beshmundir Temple easy and normal mode? To complete hero task(66) at least first boss must be killed, not geared players can`t do that for sure.

I saw your post, changes just about numbers on open world, but maybe change spawn in BT like on Makarna, Prometun HM(moobs before 1 boss) ?

The fragments of legendary contracts are not intended for players that cant kill last end bosses. The message is clear by the context of the event. At this point, we all know: to be able to kill end bosses you have to acquire stuff from the Aion shop ( please don't argue with me here). There is another "hidden" way to increase their sales. I am telling you who is doing the mention above "end instances" are p2w till the last moment, otherwise is just impossible. No matter how good you are, how best you understand the mechanics you cant do it. In those instances is a must to be improved stigmas for all members party, improve devotion skills, PvE attack and PvE defense pills, transformation collections and etc. Check on myaion.eu who makes the instance and what dmg/s they have. To reach that level that is asked to do those instances in such a short term you need to put your money in their shop. Others wise you need to wait like 6 months more until we might reach that level to be able to do it as free2play ( and by this I mean players that buy some GP, luna and small stuff from the shop, there is no more f2p 100% , is impossible)

well, i understand idea about other legendary contract( from fragments) i like 90% ppl can`t handle all bosses, but its still possible to get it but w/e.
    as i wrote"to complete hero task(66)" on BT somtimes till 1 boss just 4-5 snowmans spawning, it mean you can't kill 30 mobs on 4 entries.

Galeas

What about Beshmundir Temple easy and normal mode? To complete hero task(66) at least first boss must be killed, not geared players can`t do that for sure.

I saw your post, changes just about numbers on open world, but maybe change spawn in BT like on Makarna, Prometun HM(moobs before 1 boss) ?

1. PVP instances(runa,dreds etc.), Sieges, Lurkers (check youtube for your side with spots, sometimes with luck you can get like 1kk ap from 1 monster).

2. You can get stigma select bag for your class (3 bosses drop them 100%) from stella easy mode. join some group and ask ppl to pass them for you.
    Broker is also option.