General Event Discussion

• Galeas Hi there,due to some messed up from my friends and me during first week of hero trials,is there possibility to extend the hero trials duration at least one week please?

Not what you meant.

If you want extension because trials are a mess, or some quest are undoable, go ahead.

But your post does not reflect that way.

• Galeas Hi there,due to some messed up from my friends and me during first week of hero trials,is there possibility to extend the hero trials duration at least one week please?

Not what you meant.

If you want extension because trials are a mess, or some quest are undoable, go ahead.

But your post does not reflect that way.

My post reflects exactly what i stated,i dont know what u wanna get out of me,i said there was a messed,teamates messed up,after reading also the posts here considering the hero trials i request that..lets just wait for Galeas answer?Thanx

• No, we won't prolong an event because a group of people didn't/couldn't complete it sorry. We would basically prolong all events because there are always such cases among the total number of players.

• very well.Thanx

• Better to prolong the valentines/pirates/chocolate event, hard to get 22k+ Rukibuki Coins, my bot runs every day whole day from 8:00 to 23:00 nonstop and it still will be close...... :D

maybe wrong side of the map? because 22k coins is easy to farm in 1 week if you bot for that long

• more events and promos on top of what we got :(

As for the HT they were a mess across the broad GF did not put enough mobs to spawn, could not kill bosses due to were bosses and mobs spawn yet GF say there is no issue across the broad what a joke that is a kick in the face we move boss spawn loc so NPC cant get to them last week they changed just what they wanted not what the players were saying the spawn rate in maps.

GF does not want players to complete if they did they would see were the issue with the event is.

• more events and promos on top of what we got :(

As for the HT they were a mess across the broad GF did not put enough mobs to spawn, could not kill bosses due to were bosses and mobs spawn yet GF say there is no issue across the broad what a joke that is a kick in the face we move boss spawn loc so NPC cant get to them last week they changed just what they wanted not what the players were saying the spawn rate in maps.

GF does not want players to complete if they did they would see were the issue with the event is.

This is the reason that i asked for them to be extended further 1 week for the sake of the mess from not spawning mobs a lot ,people couldn't complete all etc etc but ye Galeas saw no problem happening ,so i guess we good.

• seems GF never sees the issues when its right in there faces they don't want to let the small player left to have a little fun be able to do things and enjoy events, I am 100% sure they are trying to kill the game of faster and get as much money in before they do that, events are meant to be fun for all players not just the selected few, well events have been a great amount of fun haven't they for all players NOT.

• JUST making wild guess here,it would have been amazing,instead of that Costal or whatever is called event comming tomorrow to bring us Shattered Abyssal event?Long wish but ye

• Better to prolong the valentines/pirates/chocolate event, hard to get 22k+ Rukibuki Coins, my bot runs every day whole day from 8:00 to 23:00 nonstop and it still will be close...... :D

maybe wrong side of the map? because 22k coins is easy to farm in 1 week if you bot for that long

Good question, dunno. I farm mostly at Gelkmaros defense base, there are enough mobs so I have no breaks between them, they fall in 3-4 hits and I get the 1000 mob mark pretty fast. But I get in the hours I farm only around 600-700 chocolates which is around 1000-1100 Rukibuki coins per day = 7000 - 7700 per week. So I need the full 3 weeks for the 22k coins. Where can I farm to get 22k coins easy in 1 week?

Good question, dunno. I farm mostly at Gelkmaros defense base, there are enough mobs so I have no breaks between them, they fall in 3-4 hits and I get the 1000 mob mark pretty fast. But I get in the hours I farm only around 600-700 chocolates which is around 1000-1100 Rukibuki coins per day = 7000 - 7700 per week. So I need the full 3 weeks for the 22k coins. Where can I farm to get 22k coins easy in 1 week?

find the spot :) im almost got the third legendary with breaks between farming

As far as I know you last years, your bot runs over night 24/7, right?

what u mean ''third legendary''....there is a limit to buying the contracts + keys...to unlock them...so what u mean with find it?and ''third''?

• what u mean ''third legendary''....there is a limit to buying the contracts + keys...to unlock them...so what u mean with find it?and ''third''?

1contract/week (well, hanbok and 10-type are separated), and we have 2 keys for 10-type contract, and 1 key for hanbok contract.

• what u mean ''third legendary''....there is a limit to buying the contracts + keys...to unlock them...so what u mean with find it?and ''third''?

You can buy 2 in the first week (1 hanbock and 1 normal) and the second normal tomorrow after maintenance, I guess he meant he has enough coins to have bought first 2 and already enough coins to buy third tomorrow.

Still can´t believe there is a spot that gives 3 times more chocolate than the usual already mob-crowded spots. Anyone else can confirm that there is a spot where 22k coins in one week is possible? No need to name the spot, just confirm or not.

You can buy 2 in the first week (1 hanbock and 1 normal) and the second normal tomorrow after maintenance, I guess he meant he has enough coins to have bought first 2 and already enough coins to buy third tomorrow.

Still can´t believe there is a spot that gives 3 times more chocolate than the usual already mob-crowded spots. Anyone else can confirm that there is a spot where 22k coins in one week is possible? No need to name the spot, just confirm or not.

i believe its just luck , on my gladi i got 2x more chocolate than my chanter and they farm at same spot .. that's what i can tell so far ..

and what is it with so many events omg ... im not working because 3 month everything is closed here yet i still don't have the time to finish all event stuff ,daily red kata and some instances + some alts .. and they give us MORE ... 8|8|

• On elyos side, soteria is quite good. Even if there is a lot of people, mobs spawn fast. Drop rate for chocolate is 20%. Exchange rate is approx 1.7 from what I experienced.

But 22k coin is a lot, but I think is is manageable, if your bot is up 24/7 (a friend did the hanbok in approx 40h. 120h for 22k coins, and a week is 168h).

on my gladi i got 2x more chocolate than my chanter and they farm at same spot

maybe because you kill more mobs with your glad than your chanter in the same duration ^^

(I've a cleric & a painter on the same spot, after 7h of botting, painter killed nearly 1000 mobs more than the cleric)

1contract/week (well, hanbok and 10-type are separated), and we have 2 keys for 10-type contract, and 1 key for hanbok contract.

I didn't want explanation of able to buy this week next week and etc.That is normal the way HE STATED it,was sound like he keeps getting more contracts ''THIS WEEK'' if u read his sentence.