General Event Discussion

• Yes, for many thats nothing of big value. But im happy to see that our new players get to their stuff esp A Minion lvl 4 super fast.

Yes, i'm glad to see that they will miss *only* 10k HP due to minion now

Well, they also miss all the stats from cubes including HP/atk/def. Only HP cubes are possible to get in a reasonable amount of time.

yes, also form collections, fitting forms, consumables (jellies, 20% pots, ult pots etc.), fitting and enchanted odian and runes, improved stigmas and daevanions, maxed gear (manastones, enchantment stones), skin skills... and prolly some more things I already forgot.

All of that to be on the even ground with others players (and still get stomped by the class disbalance, new p2w features which will come by the time new players get all of the listed things etc.

And that's why i wouldn't call any of the things gameforge did past year[s] a something to be happy for.

• another round of useless elite rewards, we probably will have to wait till classic server comes out, for them to give even random ulti form

Player base - we want less RNG and more rewarding gameplay

Developers - we value your feedback and want to provide you with sense of pride and accomplishment by bringing .... RNG

• another round of useless elite rewards, we probably will have to wait till classic server comes out, for them to give even random ulti form

why does everyone expect an ulitmate transformation in Elite VR? Even in korea there are players that don´t have an ultimate transformation

Why should a company that's relying on sales giving out the final product?

• final product? Kaisinel was introduced what 2.5years ago? Now we have 3 additional ulti forms, not even mentioning tons of other "final product" p2w systems that got added on top. Also elite rewards are also a "promotion" that need real money so it's not even that they would give away stuff in that way

Developers - we value your feedback and want to provide you with sense of pride and accomplishment by bringing .... RNG

why does everyone expect an ulitmate transformation in Elite VR? Even in korea there are players that don´t have an ultimate transformation

I expected at least gradually making better and better rewards. Like if we got random apostle last time, it should be selectable this time and tier up next time

• Aren´t these elite rewards nearly exact the same elite rewards like last time? What a progress of the rewards....... :D

People will buy goldpacks like crazy anyways, so what......

• Those rewards are worse than last time the heck happened Gameforge? I really appreciate last events but that's sad what You did to elite rewards, I know we should get it second time before the end of year but that shouldn't mean for You to divide the rewards from one time for both editions and name it as two. I think we just get part of rewards now and half later for doubled price.

• Disappointed with elite rewards. I expected to see [Rune] Selection Box of Halloween Transformation Contracts (4 types), so ppl can finish at least one Halloween collection. Also, I can't believe there isn't a single Restoration Stone. That's really sad not all useful items were included into new round of elites. Some genius decided, that Minion Contract Stone is more important.

• [Event] Noble Odian Selection Box

2 noble odians from each types for all classes. Ok, but how to find out what R these skills? i mean basic skills like odian sorcerer:

-hell flame of wrath

-fiery roller

-flame harpoon

-ember

?

• hell flame and fiery roller random from upper choice and other 2 are bottom and this goes for other classes also , rares from upper and common from bottom

• Just to leave a mark, since I've been commenting about every event: Halloween raids.

I consider it as a bad event. Here the reasons:

- In the first weeks of the event, it was colliding with the other halloween event and hero trials. It felt there were too much to do.

- There was a timing error with asmo side, again, colliding with dumaha sieges.

- Rewards normal.

Until there, perhaps not that bad, but then it came the fact that 192 people in the same space. Not only the lag was horrible (even using shift+F12 and F12 alone), but when the lag reached one point I simply got disconnected. Not to mention rolling and win against 191 persons. Then the other thing. While killing Jack Nox in Ingisson 15 minutes with the group working hard and suddenly a random person outside the group did the last hit and the kill was not counted. And to conclude, those monsters position, at the entrance of lower udas temple, just outside ingisson fortress and between altars, making it hard for people that need insignias of experience, titan coins and cubes to bot tranquil, interrupting the growth of a character.

Hopefully we don't get more events like this one, looking forward to 7.7.

n9qFYTX.gif

Edited once, last by Yolento ().

• Aion is going to steal monsters. It is not right, but what can we do? This is very brave decision, to set the loot open, and then someone just going through - seeing people just focusing boss coming and do last hit :p Not fair but if game let him do like that, his behaviour is going to "be fair" :(