General Event Discussion

• You are right but in the same way ppl can farm it and sell it actually too(gold shugo in nara )or even the small one if theres skill inside ,with the same way as u trade gear in prometun

• You are right but in the same way ppl can farm it and sell it actually too(gold shugo in nara )or even the small one if theres skill inside ,with the same way as u trade gear in prometun

It's true but I was thinking that players asked those skill boxes to be more available through events, vendor machine, gold sand shop and so on, not the actual random instance spawn, which can be indeed sold.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• then dont ask for daevanion skills since u get them on the instance too :)

if you are talking to me then omegalul when did I ask that? pls read carefully

Ppl are asking for just 1 selectable box with red gear and u are like : go do the instance,so in the same way ,why people are asking for daeva skill box since u can drop it EASIER ????

Then address that to the people that were asking. Imo they should just give us something that are really hard to get in game atm like the legendary/ancient transformations and pvp/pve ultimate stones and legendary stones.

So "elitists" complain that there are people with gear that don't know how to run instances, so they don't waste time with new players, yet they are probably the same "elitists" who sold them gear in the first place to make more wealth.

Actually I haven't seen any drop seller in asmo deyla so idk what you are talking about lols As for me and some of the friends I know we share drops and exchange to whoever needs them from group to group so yea how about people actually start doing shit instead of crying and accusing people. You talked like you know everyone and what they do smh

On peak hours there is like an ultimate item sale every 5-10 minutes in lfg chat. Your experience is not the only one in this game. lolz

Are you even from deyla ASMO? Because I play at PEAK HOURS until last entry of dredgion.

P.S learn to read LOL

• The only reason the "elitists" dont want to get pve gear in events is because we have worked for 5 months to get our gear and dont want that those people who are just crying all the time that they cant run it to get it blown up in the butt for doing nothing, Its not the problem that we dont want you to get geared but we want that you work for it like we did.

The only one crying around here is u my friend beging the team not to give people a red piece like they did before with legendary.

U loved getting ur purple weapon from last event , right ? I know u did. ( and don't start with i had it already ) And now u are big and strong. Careful strongen ur body ( gear ) weakens the mind.

Your hardwork is in ur pocket or in ur inventory so dont bring this hardwork **** on the table.

• :censored:

Personal attack.

- Zapiel

Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

• The only reason the "elitists" dont want to get pve gear in events is because we have worked for 5 months to get our gear and dont want that those people who are just crying all the time that they cant run it to get it blown up in the butt for doing nothing, Its not the problem that we dont want you to get geared but we want that you work for it like we did.

The only one crying around here is u my friend beging the team not to give people a red piece like they did before with legendary.

U loved getting ur purple weapon from last event , right ? I know u did. ( and don't start with i had it already ) And now u are big and strong. Careful strongen ur body ( gear ) weakens the mind.

Your hardwork is in ur pocket or in ur inventory so dont bring this hardwork **** on the table.

You seem just want to do a free pass tbh. Don't want to do the runs over and over just like everyone else, right? You talk about hard work yet you want to get things easily. Stop with your excuses and start actually working on things.

You seem just want to do a free pass tbh. Don't want to do the runs over and over just like everyone else, right? You talk about hard work yet you want to get things easily. Stop with your excuses and start actually working on things.

I am not here to ask and suggest things only for myself, i am looking at overall aion balance.

And asking for a red piece for everyone is not selfish as asking for 100% drop rate in the dungeon that is being runned over and over again by the same 10% people of each server and that u are not accepted even with full purple gear in ! ( + daeva )

U want the frikin drop boost ? Great , i hope u get it but dont come here and take us away the possibility to have another event that we already had in past with the purple gear reward and was conaidered a good one for all of us.

• And i didn't talk about hard work beacose it is supposed to be fun playing a game ( even if the instance is hard ) but u guys are talking about hard work doing a dungeon and want rest of the people who cannot go in there not to have a little help with a red piece that can increase the stats maybe enough to be accepted in groups. That is either rude or selfish.

And another thing , nothing personal , not refearing to u as Cookieee that does that. But if u sell the red piece on trade channel to people u don't know , are those all exp people ? No ! But after that they could have a chance to become exp doing the dungeon.

• And also noo1 said that u will get the box easy,since to collect enough flowers or tokens u would have also to go prometun and makarna to get them(except if they :censored: it up)or spend lunas to go extra holy tower and narakalli runs that this would be profitable for gameforge Galeas

Profanity.

- Zapiel

Yes i got my Pole and Wings of nara/HT pretty early after the Patch but i already had Ultimate garisson Pole in october so i only used it as fuse and the only things i bought of the flowers were 120 Gold Transformation potions because i only had green until january or so

• And another thing , nothing personal , not refearing to u as Cookieee that does that. But if u sell the red piece on trade channel to people u don't know , are those all exp people ? No ! But after that they could have a chance to become exp doing the dungeon.

No offense but I totally understand why others wants it as they don't get some parts even after doing the runs for a lot times but as what you said before about gear,premade etc, you sounded just full of excuses. Have you ever done those instances? And I'm pretty sure it's not 10% of the community as what you also said it's a pretty EASY INSTANCE. Even my alts go to prome when I have extra time the only thing you risk is to get a ninja from a random group but then again you can just start your own premade then and don't get me start with the idk anyone blah blah blah as I started my main with scratch literally with random people that I never played before. And no we don't sell items as we give them to other group of friends that needs them so everyone can get what they need.

• And another thing , nothing personal , not refearing to u as Cookieee that does that. But if u sell the red piece on trade channel to people u don't know , are those all exp people ? No ! But after that they could have a chance to become exp doing the dungeon.

No offense but I totally understand why others wants it as they don't get some parts even after doing the runs for a lot times but as what you said before about gear,premade etc, you sounded just full of excuses. Have you ever done those instances? And I'm pretty sure it's not 10% of the community as what you also said it's a pretty EASY INSTANCE. Even my alts go to prome when I have extra time the only thing you risk is to get a ninja from a random group but then again you can just start your own premade then and don't get me start with the idk anyone blah blah blah as I started my main with scratch literally with random people that I never played before. And no we don't sell items as we give them to other group of friends that needs them so everyone can get what they need.

I have done the instances several times, yes but as we all know its so hard to get a red piece from few runs and not having the required stats ( enough theoreticly but not for everyone ) even with full purple and few of them including weapon +15 is a pain people asking for red gear on gearcheck 75% of times and it became frustrating and i think i am not the only person in this situation.

One red piece would give lots of people a chance to populate the end game content.

I have done the instances several times, yes but as we all know its so hard to get a red piece from few runs and not having the required stats ( enough theoreticly but not for everyone ) even with full purple and few of them including weapon +15 is a pain people asking for red gear on gearcheck 75% of times and it became frustrating and i think i am not the only person in this situation.

One red piece would give lots of people a chance to populate the end game content.

6.5 is coming soon with Pandora Human Complex Quests, where you will be able to get ultimate gear after repeating quests and getting mats. The gear is below ultimate gear for prometun, but it will be enough for u to use in Senekta and replace it with that gear. unlikely for them to give away any red parts soon when they will be much easier to get

6.5 is coming soon with Pandora Human Complex Quests, where you will be able to get ultimate gear after repeating quests and getting mats. The gear is below ultimate gear for prometun, but it will be enough for u to use in Senekta and replace it with that gear. unlikely for them to give away any red parts soon when they will be much easier to get

Well, they might as well give out maka & prome pieces seeing as that won't be the top endgame gear anymore in a month...

• Senekta and Prome are more or less the same gear you only get 26 PVE Attack more on a Weapon and one of three skills some are useful some arent so if you have the prome gear already enchanted pretty high its gonna be a hard decsision if you really want to exchange it for the new one

• I agree some nice events PRE 6.5 patch would be nice to prepare a bit for 6.5 :)

Last events where decent Birthday event ...also this keys event was nice for people who where lucky .

Give us some nice event for the next 2-3 weeks before the patch besides HERO TRIAL :)

• can u suggest bringing back the bouquet event back with daevanion skill added in the npc reward list and a red armour pve piece ? 1 piece / chqracter isn't a big deal to give us and it will help people a lot.

Maybe u can remind them we asked for this . I have a feeling that we are ignored in therms of event requests. Prove me i'm wrong. Please

• Well I know pre 6.5 we gonna get this week hopefully HERTO TRIALS also I know before 6.5 we gonna get MORPH Design....but 1 event also would be nice... but I hope some rewarding event