General Event Discussion

• Do you think ,in your player opinion lets say to,justify the low drop rate,on the'' its just an rng '' cause i don't,the people that i have discussion with dont.But honest to truth say to me if u can justify that.Please no corperate answer,i want your player answer ,since u have stated multiple times u play the game Senpai

Team members are not here to debate with your about their personal opinion on game features. They occasional do it but they'll certainly not enter in a debate meant to rage at them ;)

But he is A MODERATOR no?Aren't moderator volunteers?As far as i remember thats what they are meaning they are offering their time?Team member isn't considered some1 working for Gameforge?

• Long Time ago NA did a pvp even like this :

Best 1 or 2 of EACH class in terms of number of pvp kills ( uncluding assists ) would get a very rare weapon skin.

The reward for a pvp event like that could be different BUT the concept the same.

So no matter how much better chanters are @ pvp AT THE MOMENT no more than 1 or 2 per server can actually get a top tier reward.

Clerics would also benefit like this too. they could go in group and they would naturally get assists or can go solo and again no more than 1 or 2 per server are "the best"

• Pretty sure we also had something similar, it was for the Fire Dragon Weapon and it wasn't too long after 4.5 was released.

• I want to see some event where players can actually get Daevanion Skill books, legendary pve accs/gear or even Ultimate if possible , fragments of fightning spirit, more ancient transformations and so on.

Like Shugo Tomb...for example....or whatever event but where players CAN get those items not so high RNG based

• I want to see some event where players can actually get Daevanion Skill books, legendary pve accs/gear or even Ultimate if possible , fragments of fightning spirit, more ancient transformations and so on.

Like Shugo Tomb...for example....or whatever event but where players CAN get those items not so high RNG based

From what I know dungeons events can't be used until 6.5, as NC "fixed" them only for the 6.5 version. But then I assume we will have some of them back. As for the rewards,I can't see what we will have there if it's back but obviously those items are the ones i'm currently highlighting in my reports since some time (along with enchantment stones)

• can u suggest bringing back the bouquet event back with daevanion skill added in the npc reward list and a red armour pve piece ? 1 piece / chqracter isn't a big deal to give us and it will help people a lot.

• Galeas ty and whatever event is fine just a higher chance with rewards would be nice so even the most casual/unlucky player can get something out of it....

also implementing slowly legendary/ultimate pve gear(armor/accs/weapons) in events would be nice and help players who don't have premade gear a bit so they get invited more for raids like Prometun/Makarna etc. So overall the community gets prepared for the 6.5 update. ty

Ultimate gear for event rewards? Seriously? So we all worked for months to get those just to be on the event rewards 🤦‍♂️ Sounds like those Enhanced Fallusha Boxes before smh

• can u suggest bringing back the bouquet event back with daevanion skill added in the npc reward list and a red armour pve piece ? 1 piece / chqracter isn't a big deal to give us and it will help people a lot.

You mean the one with garrison quests that gave out flowers right? I did :)

Ultimate gear for event rewards? Seriously? So we all worked for months to get those just to be on the event rewards 🤦‍♂️ Sounds like those Enhanced Fallusha Boxes before smh

Why are u against a thing that can help others to gear up a little ? Your hard work for months doing the end game content i am sure it is in your inventory.

But helping a bit those who don't have premades or are just unfortunate is not a bad thing.

You mean the one with garrison quests that gave out flowers right? I did :)

yeah the one ment to help gear up with 2 legendary pieces in the past. Now i think it's time to add 1 red piece and a daeva skill in there.

Thanks ❤

I speak in general....I already do PW cuse I got stats /gear for it but I see many many not able to do it cuse they don't have the gear for it. Even if u are FULL legendary sometimes u get declined for a PW raid...cuse people to elitists.i just speak in general...what is the point if the OTHER people catch slowly UP to u?

I just want to see PW raids on LFG like I see HT, since everyone is able to do HT now...for PW is a different story...

also in 6.5 u gonna get anyway Pandora quest which rewards ULTIMATE armor set...so most people gonna be in ultimate anyway so I don't see u re point...

Galeas ayway good job recently with events...this year started in a Blast :) Keep up the good work and continue add good stuff that we all need in events

• It's not about being "against" it but the fact that those can be obtained on instances when you actually do them. How about prioritizing the things that we cannot obtain in game by playing like those ultimate pvp stones or legendary ones? And about being in a premade make your own or just join one seriously we even have server wide nowadays. You do not need red part to start doing prome hell I even have some of my premade half yellow gear when they joined us.

• If you are talking about being in 6.5 then yeah that wouldn't be a bad idea as it required a good amount of gear to do the new instance and would help people that are way behind

• Karlz exactly this I mean 6.5 will come soon so it would help the people who are behind with gear :) as for joining pw server wide belive me people are very elitists.... I experienced it on my own....

im not saying event only with this but I mean besides pvp stones and daeva skillbooks some extra stuff like PVE gear accs/armor /weapons would be nice as an extra to implement in future events...since anyway its a long time since 6.2 patch

I don't see any problems with gear being implemented like 5months after patch came

• The things u mentioned can be added in the reward npc also ofc. That is the point of brinfing baxk that event. To give all a chance to get something usefull.