General Event Discussion

• Relax, you will need to do 3x more times that quest for next weeks xD

BTW. my counts for weekly one still increase when i dont touch it even :D To Tuesday it should be finished for me!

1 : Nope, you are not forced to do it

2 : GL, even if you get kills by doing nothing the weekly quest won't count AHAHAHAHAH dont't think that you are smart dude :D:D:D:D:D

iH2ZKvV.png

• Dont worry lady, i dont do weekly one because its boring as hell and thats why im laughing that numbers are increasing with each next day for this one :P

• I've gotten merciless accessories :) Really ? why are those in the reward list and not burning altar ?

The original event only had merciless, noble splen + the legendary variant of merciless... So be happy you didnt get noble splen or legendary instead.. xD

There is no burning altar accessorys 0r starlights for a VERY long time, gameforge extremely rarely gives out endgame gear in events (which imo is good)

• Dont worry lady, i dont do weekly one because its boring as hell and thats why im laughing that numbers are increasing with each next day for this one :P

even if you don't care about the weekly quest is not fair that GF keeps giving us bugged things, some people maybe wanna do it but they can't and they are wasting time since is not even counting

Galeas check the HT weekly quest and fix it

iH2ZKvV.png

• You write this like such things would be first or second time. I should be mad? Disappointed? Nah, so many times GF has done mistakes and released bugged HT that im just laughing from it everytime.

And you are worring about weekly quest. Do you think that daily runatorium quest will be easy? There you have some 21 mobs in the middle of map so probably not enough for both factions and you have only 2 tries. How many people will finish it? Weekly in this case isnt problem IMO (but its bugged, right, and no chance to get final rewards). Daily quests for mobs shouldnt be in pvp instances, for sure.

Of course I know that you need to hit once per mob to get a kill from it so if both teams are clever then all (your team and enemy) from runa will have finished this one. But for sure one group will rush to the center and insta-kill them all and bye bye quest. Without that one daily and properly working weekly, you will have still 28/32.

Edited once, last by Raykun ().

• The original event only had merciless, noble splen + the legendary variant of merciless... So be happy you didnt get noble splen or legendary instead.. xD

There is no burning altar accessorys 0r starlights for a VERY long time, gameforge extremely rarely gives out endgame gear in events (which imo is good)

If endgame was not intended then dumah/kata or floren but not merciless which are not obtainable in-game anymore ...

If the events are planned months ahead so are the major updates also, they should at least synchronize between them

• Idk why but i feel like that the stigma event in the end of the month wont be as "strong" as the one we had in june, they'll probably nerf the enchant rates from the event just like they nerfed the rewards in the 11th anniversary event.

• Idk why but i feel like that the stigma event in the end of the month wont be as "strong" as the one we had in june, they'll probably nerf the enchant rates from the event just like they nerfed the rewards in the 11th anniversary event.

Nah, can't really nerf it... as the event is 30% (normal is 20%)... So it might even be better, but very likely 30%.

• Ultimate Transformations:

What are we going to do to make ultimate transformations more accessible in-game?

There are no plans to change the way of getting ultimate transformation contracts directly for now. Nonetheless, we are evaluating if we will add that a transformation can’t be downgraded when fusing legendary ones or not and will inform you when a decision is made.

The time of make decision will be the similar like Platinerk system?

• Btw. guys, you have not to do boring weekly quest now xD From next maintenance you will need only 25/32 for final rewards so you will have more free time for normal botting xD

• Btw. guys, you have not to do boring weekly quest now xD From next maintenance you will need only 25/32 for final rewards so you will have more free time for normal botting xD

can't bot anymore those [...] boxes are ruining all the good spots :)

Edit by Zapiel: Profanity.

I hate stupid people.

• If "there are no plans to change for now" - why have U removed boxes with various transformations, obtainable from 1111 ticket? Galeas - it could costs even 450 or even more event's currency U know and we also could collect it to obtain one box from this event. But U deleted 99% of possibility transformations. I am saying 99% caus I wanna be fair with U - this remaining 1% is from event's machine.

EDIT: U = Team Aion

• We should get a separate topics for each of events finally (created by CM, like in my regional section), btw. We have here too huge "dumpster" for all events and generally this topic has turned into discussions about whole game and ingame things.

• Something is wrong (again) with HT. Today (Saturday) should be Dredgion but we have prome normal. I save my entries for Makarna better, we dont know what will be next xD

• Just again disappointed... Rewards are just a joke... This game was amazing... I'm playing Aion since 2.5.. and now i just think is time to delete it. I think Gameforge just wanna kill a game 😁