Posts by leteca

Hi guys I think to return in aion 7.9. My question is about pvp,pve gear transformation. I`m with full abbys gear from 7.0-7.5 or smt like els. I saw in internet have new pvp gear my question is it`s hard to take the new gear and how much better then abyys gear is ? About transformation it`s hard to get the ultimate like before or not so much?

Just again disappointed... Rewards are just a joke... This game was amazing... I'm playing Aion since 2.5.. and now i just think is time to delete it. I think Gameforge just wanna kill a game 😁

why delete it? its still a nice money source

Hmm for first I'm not a kid like before 10 years to can stay and play all day and night . Nonstop new event and most of rewards are trash - all this event take too much time and ppl don't have time to play a real game. They just do event and make 30 alts to can improve them character. Most of good stuff in events are for p2w players for all other ppl who love to play a game events are just dust in the eyes. And all is because of money... So money make ppl to want more money and more and more.... Most of player play game for fun and they don't have money for games. Because if you live in my country with 300 euro money for mount you can't spend it for games believe me. Game need to be for fun, relax, communication with new people. This is just my opinion. GL and HF

Just again disappointed... Rewards are just a joke... This game was amazing... I'm playing Aion since 2.5.. and now i just think is time to delete it. I think Gameforge just wanna kill a game 😁

Hi guys anyone have same problem like me? One of my lunatic crit strike rune +2 is change for new one heat attak power +0. And idk why thats happend... Galeas can you help with this? Regards 😊

Hi guys i have some questions can you tell me stats for ranger for pvp! How much crit, atk, acc and pvp atk i need 5o have in 7.5? Second question about manastones what you think about crit/hp manastones or crit/ atk is better? And last question is about odians 3 noble red with 3 noble green is better or 3 red and 3blue? Regards and have fun! 😊😊😊

Many players farmed this mobs and they are hard yo find... And it's not normal to serching them all day for 0 drops.... Reset time is more then 2h... Befor mainstance if some of them don't drop they give abyss point 150 000 now give one big noting.. it's pointless

Galeas Hi can i ask about lurkers(hidden monster) drop is reduce ? Because today start hunting lurkers at 7:00 to 15:00 and i found 18 of them. And drop was 1 ultimate manastone box 3 legendary armor box and 1 ultimate armor box and this is for 18 lurkers. This is not okay.... :(