General Event Discussion

• Just make a god damn "special" Maintenance where you add the npc which sells the items with the Ticket 1111 currency or expect many players to leave the game once again..

• Galeas, I think we deserve and explanation. If you continue like this, there wont be any players left to make events for... That was a nyerk move.

• Even better, there was hardly info on this, and the actual 1111 ticket you can buy in the NPCs and therefor completely waste event coins, so they didn't even bother to remove completely useless item, but did block anything you could use it for. Just extremely bad planning and hardly comprehensive information about it.

• Im still waiting info regarding the 20/32 LOCKED Legendary contract....when we get the 2nd item for it?

i hope u dont make us farm 20/32 and after tell us 2nd item gonna come in the future in some other great event...

u need inform us regarding this so we know to waste our time or not....

• Im still waiting info regarding the 20/32 LOCKED Legendary contract....when we get the 2nd item for it?

i hope u dont make us farm 20/32 and after tell us 2nd item gonna come in the future in some other great event...

u need inform us regarding this so we know to waste our time or not....

galeas said hes praparing info for it so it should be anytime soon

• Galeas told us in discord he is preparing some news.

So let's wait for getting another insane info about how they fool us from front to back. Because that's all they do in the last time with events, promos, response of feedback and hiding very important stuff like stigma ench event or permanent higher rates, the availability of ulti transfo and so on

• With the upcoming games in 2021, Aion 2 (mobile) and Ncsoft releasing less and less content for Aion this is probably one of the last Aion birthdays (if not the last one). For sure it is for me. GF has had so much potential with hero quests but everytime you managed to put terrible rewards. Once again greedy af, game is becoming Metin 2 or something like that.

• Has anyone found Henchmens? Those around 2nd garrison don't count.

Ok I found it out that garrison has to be taken by balaurs, because mobs change their names

Edited once, last by Jynxx ().

• Also in Korea they gave a Permanent Corgi mount for free per account while we got the Black corgi for 400 event coins...

• Totally ridiculous.
    Bunnies on the old event were way better. At least they were counting properly for everyone, even in ally.
    I expect a bug fix immediately in order to make them work like bunnies.

• 'Ticket 1111: the issue with the presence of the item that can't be used has been reported and is being worked on. More information will follow.'

Galeas Please make everyone a favor and don't nerf the rewards which you can get from those tickets.. just please