General Event Discussion

• enjoy the holidays guys....my fellow Dubai players :)

the people who nolifed didnt get punished...

no rollback...

just try search for the positive thing in this?...

• Posting this for a friend:

3jpvyl.jpg

On a more serious matter:

Galeas, without any offense...but you / the GF HQ isn't doing themselves a favor anyhow anyway.

All I see is "Ah, we made a bubu there, nothing can be done. Lets just fix it before more harm is done..."

You saw the 350kkk picture above from the inventory of a guy didn't you?
    This is hilarious imo. I truly hope you will come up with a solution within this week about those cases. :)

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

• Just to clarify regarding how we intend on taking care of all the extra kinah that was generated. It can't be simply removed, that is not an option. Nonetheless, we are evaluating different ways to regulate and improve the situation.

How on earth do you want to regulate that? There is absolutely no way to do so... There are far too many people sitting on dozens of billions.

• Galeas is avoiding to answer the question whether the already farmed maps will stay or not, and hints that other measures might be taken...

Don't be surprised if the drops from boxes are changed also. Or for some reason the already farmed maps will be limited in some way.

• What do you not understand?

• I do not understand why if you quitted the game 4000 times, you still tell ppl they are incoherent and hypocrite for example

• I know someone who farmed 80bil kinah in these 7 days

Ok GF well played

Noctis...in case you didn't saw this....

s47WF54.png

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

• How on earth do you want to regulate that? There is absolutely no way to do so... There are far too many people sitting on dozens of billions.

I don't know at the moment, i can only guess that some ways/possibilities do exist.

Galeas is avoiding to answer the question whether the already farmed maps will stay or not, and hints that other measures might be taken...

Don't be surprised if the drops from boxes are changed also. Or for some reason the already farmed maps will be limited in some way.

Not avoiding any answer, it will not be removed. For sure any measure that we think is appropriate and necessary could be taken in the future but tomorrow there won't be any other change than the one that was announced.

• Context matters. I quit for obvious reasons in 5.0 and people judged it as a bad Era too.

4000x sure.

Also, what do you mean with hypocrite? Once again, context matters. Have a nice day and learn to have a conversation instead of just *bashing*

• How on earth do you want to regulate that? There is absolutely no way to do so... There are far too many people sitting on dozens of billions.

I don't know at the moment, i can only guess that some ways/possibilities do exist.

Galeas is avoiding to answer the question whether the already farmed maps will stay or not, and hints that other measures might be taken...

Not avoiding any answer, it will not be removed. For sure any measure that we think is appropriate and necessary could be taken in the future but tomorrow there won't be any other change than the one that was announced.

Underlined : Blah blah O Meter level 9000.

• Thanks, atleast now my friends will be able to play the game and reroll their gear. Time will show how the economy will react to this event, either way it won't really impact me and my closest friends so I'm happy

• And now you quit for other reasons, but none cares, ok bye

I Probably spend more in the game then you earn in a year dude and I must say that this "fix" is more then bullshit. There are several Billions in the game already and what do you think everyone will do today? Ofc farm maps cuz you confirmed that they won't get removed.
    It would be so easy if key's/maps would've been capt + the Maps would get removed asap. I mean when you don't shut the server down to end this mess when you will ever shut it down for special reasons?

:scensored:Leo: staff insults

I have 20k aion coins I am fine- @ all others you are fcked. @ ppl at Vacation/not here: You are DPd

• Let the drama star again now. Mods should start banning people for 24h or 7day so they can calm or quit in peace.

You guys bring this nerf to live and by this You, your friends or alts wont have chance to gear up.

• Blah blah O Meter level 9000.

What do you want me to say exactly? I'm no magician. If I had a solution we would have implemented it today right away. Only trying to be honest here (as always on this forum).

What didn't you convert kinah into ingots? Also why wasting time replying to people making useless coments? Why isn't rollingback the servers an option? The maps on the players inventory should be removed, you're worry about the game economy yet you are allowing players to keep their 120391821 kinah boxes.

Streaming 7.2 content at Twitch

t1xZorE.png

• GHaleas yo udidnt saw that population of servers grow from 40% to 50%. Why? casue everypossible person log in all acccunts which they have and all alts which they have to farm event.

They have so many maps that they will nto open all till events ends and they can open 1 map every 3min.

YOur fix do not stop kinah inflation and do not fix nothing.

Bunch of amaters which cant manage a 10 years old game.